Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Three Wishes ~IC~ (CrimsonLady180 & SaintSebastian)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default [M] Three Wishes ~IC~ (CrimsonLady180 & SaintSebastian)

Rating M for sensual situations, violence, language, and other mature themes.

The plot: It's pretty simple, just a guy finds a genie who will give him three wishes. Instead of being like most people he takes his time making each wish becoming friends with her. One day a mysterious stranger comes and takes the bottle searching for it for years for his (or her) own purposes. It's up to the guy to get her back if he chooses either way once the wishes are used she must return to her lamp.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In a quiet little antique shop sat a dusty lamp that held beauty and splendor only to be heard in myths and legends though they rang with truth. Something impossible and magical is held within the lamp that most would not know or notice because of its tattered condition, but if the right person with an eye of grand insight they would truly see the very magical thing called a genie. She's waited several years for her next master within her luxurious prison though it was a prison all the same. Her name is Sapphire and now she awaited someone that would take interest in her lamp, dust it off, and release her temporarily to receive her three wishes of anything her master could dream of within the rules that she is bound to which comes with the warning of, "Be careful what you wish for."

Over her time of being a genie she seen both people with hearts of gold and those with dark, selfish hearts. Both sometimes putting them into some tricky situations since they did not heed her warning for a wish that wasn't clearly thought out can lead to disastrous results. Sapphire laid upon her silk pillows that acted as her bed with her eyes closed. She felt the tingle fill her body, today was the day she would find a new master. Her thoughts quickly turned into wonders of what they would be like but knew when she was just getting used to being out of her lamp again she'd quickly be locked back in until another master came along. With a soft sigh Sapphire sat up and began to pace awaiting her master to release her.

Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

*Endrance was traveling through town looking through shops for interesting objects and artifacts for souvenirs on his travel and came upon an interesting antique shop, when he saw it he entered it and began to look around for something that may have caught his eye, coming upon the lamp that held Sapphire within it, then picked it up and carried it to the merchant* "How much for this here lamp Sir? It has caught my eye and I fancy they way it looks, may I ask where you received it from? How long have you had it and how old this lamp may be?" *Endrance proceeded to ask the merchant many questions about the interesting lamp he held in his hands*
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The older gentleman looked up adjusting his glasses giving the lamp a careful look and a nod, "Yes. Yes. So many questions. Let's see...I'll let you have if you promise to take good care of it. Young seem like a smart young man and know exactly hat to do wit it, just be sure to dust it off once you make it safely home. I got it on my travels around the world, that lamp is from Baghdad but I found it it in Egypt. It once belonged to several royals or so the story goes. This lamp has seen many great things I'm sure, I've had this lamp for quiet sometime now but I've lost count of the years. I must warn you that this lamp is a great treasure and if you are to keep it then you will e responsible for what happens to it," the merchant said sternly explain the importance of the lamp but not what was in it or why. "Now if you want the lamp take it, but if you don't then return the lamp to it's place then I can close up my shop for the day," he finished with a nod before disappearing into the back for a moment. The man was growing old and tired, so much so that the was unable to keep the lamp for much longer.

The genie could hear everything which made her sigh. It was the same speech the merchant has given a few in the past, but most were overwhelmed with all the information so she had to lay in wait for someone willing to take on the responsibility of keeping a genie which isn't an easy job. There have been many seeking Sapphire's powers for evil though her powers have unknown limitations though genies have the strongest magic known to humans. Sapphire sat amongst her silk pillows in wait wondering if she will have to keep waiting for someone willing to find out that she is within the lamp. "I hope he doesn't change his mind... I'm becoming anxious but this has got to be the one, I can feel it...," Sapphire muttered as it echoed though her lamp.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Very well sir I shall take the responsibility, thank you for allowing me to have such an antique of such beauty.." *Endrance placed some money on the counter not sure how much it would cost and just walked out after putting down quite a sum of money and headed back to his hometown to put it up in a safe place* "This truly is a beautiful work of art.."
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sapphira was taken by surprised but it was a happy surprise. She was glad to have her knew master, "I'll finally have my new master! Now all he has to do is dust off my lamp then it will be official!" she said gleefully jumping up and down causing the lamp to shake slightly. Once she felt her lamp was set down Sapphira waited a moment before trying to make the lamp more again, "Come one... Dust the lamp! Please!" she said as she did her best to shake the lamp.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

*Endrance looked at the lamp with amusement and curiosity* "What's this? Its moving? Hmmmm.. Perhaps i'll take a better look at this lamp.. Its so old and dusty I can't hardly tell what it looks like.." *Endrance picked up the lamp and sat down in front of his table and placed it on the table and blew the dust off rubbing it to get the rest of the specs of dust off of it to clean it making it all shiny and golden* "There we go all clean and shiny!!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As the lamp was being rubbed Sapphira could feel herself being forced out the lamp. She made her way out her lamp and into her new master's lap by accident. It's been awhile since she had to do introductions and such as well as being rather clumsy. Sapphira gave him a soft smile, "Hello, I'm Sapphira! I'm the genie that resides in this lamp and for setting me free from the lamp you will be my master which means you get three wishes as long as they don't break any rules," she said with a giggle looking at her master awaiting his response hoping not to overwhelm him then realized how close her chest was to his face making her lean away slightly. "My apologies, master. I hope I didn't upset you," Sapphira said sheepishly giving him a rather apologetic smile.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

*Endrance was absolutely silent, he could feel the temperature in his body rise as his heart started to race, his face turning beat red in embarrassment, though he didn't quite mind her being in his lap, he became quite flustered with her chest in his face making him shy, it was nearly impossible for him to not get flustered, he had always been shy around women and now there was one in his lap all of a sudden and one that was top heavy at that making it even more intense for him* "U-u-um.. I-I-I'm.. U-u-um.. I-I'm E-en-endurance?.." *Endrance stutter his name as if to ask her his name so flustered he couldn't think straight liking how soft she was in his lap but feeling embarrassed and shy all the same*

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sapphira smiled innocently feeling her new master get warmer, "Are you okay, my master? I'm here to sever and protect you the best way I know how!" she said with a giggle. "I apologies for my clumsy entrance though. I hope I didn't frighten you too much like I did my last owner. He was thinking I'd pop out of a lamp though most humans don't unless they were looking for me. Oh, before you wish for anything there are a few rules. First, I can only grant three wishes. Second, I can't kill anyone. Third, I can not bring back the dead unless you want zombies running around. And finally, I can't force people to fall in love. Other than that you can ask me things before you make wishes, unlike other genies I prefer not to trick my masters if they treat me well. And it seems you have a good heart, Master Endurance," she said with a serious tone but kept her soft smile. "What would you like me to do first?" Sapphira asked gently as she adjusted on his lap waiting for her master to tell her what to do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"N-no i'm alright.. y-you didn't scare me.." *Endrance looks away blushing bright red embarrassed to have her sitting in his lap* "W-well there I-isn't anything th-that I really want right now that I can th-think of.." *Endrance cleared his throat still looking away shyly*

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast