Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: [M] Master Plan [Rae & Neko]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, historical, general, futuristic/Sci-fi...Anying :L Ask and we can roleplay :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Micah shrugged slightly at the mention of Adela. "She...she was no longer Angelic. She was headed for death anyway. I...I cannot condemn her though; I too have done evil deeds and I pray I am punished for them in time. I wish to atone for them." Images of dead Egyptian children filled his head for a moment.

"You were following orders, Micah. We all followed orders. We did as commanded."

"And that makes it alright? That makes it acceptable to kill a babe in arms?"

"Yes! We follow orders! That is all we are made for."

"I will not do it again. Never. I will not harm a human again."

"Then you are of no use to Him."

"Then I am of no use. Kill me and free me from this pain!"

"No...He will kill you...when and if He choses. Not before."

The Angel shivered slightly and looked back at Arvid as he spoke of what had happened. He frowned then sighed, "I do not know what they are, Arvid. I have never seen their like...No Demon in Hell resembles this, as far as I know. Though Luke appears to have the best defence so perhaps they draw their power from Hell...I do not know." He paused for a moment then gently embraced the Fae, wanting to comfort him and to gain comfort himself.

"I am sorry I was not there to help you..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The wolf snarled and bared it's teeth again. It's eyes gleamed silver...there was nothing of Cas there; nothing of her mischief and laughter...Only a feral and terrifying energy. The wolf took a few steps back and prowled back and forth, as if waiting for Luke to get off the bed and make his stand.

It was clear she...it, was looking to fight. It would attack even if it wasn't attacked, that much was obvious, but there was something in the wolf's movements that echoed a gladiator or combat fighter...pacing back and forth, weighing it's opponent's strengths and weaknesses before beginning.

Lucius paused on the landing outside Elizabeth's door and closed his eyes. "I need her to stop...I cannot be what she needs, what deserves...I need to hurt her and make her hate me. For her own good. She cant see it herself."

He raised his hand and knocked on the door slowly but purposefully. This was going to hurt. He cared. He really did. But...but love was not meant for one such as him. He couldn't....he couldn't be all she wanted. And before he was hurt, he had to tell her that and make her see.

"Elizabeth...Open the door, I need to talk to you."

"Right boys, you can all feel it...Something big is coming. A fight. And I intend to be part of it. I do not command that you come with me...I only ask. Those we do not fish to fight may leave and no one will stop you," Draco stood on a tree stump and crossed his arms over his chest as he surveyed his motley band of rebels.

They were all between the ages of about 15 to 25. All dressed in crudely sewn clothing, most patched or left torn. Some had fraying cloaks on with hoods that were clearly designed to hide their faces once pulled down. They wore boots and leather like Lycans but...there was something in their manner that made it clear they were not like a true Pack. They had the wild eyes of Rogue wolves.

Draco watched them, his eyes narrowed. He knew no one would leave. They were not stupid, well not in that way; no one had the balls to leave and betray him. He smiled. "Break camp, we leave tonight. Take all the weapons; the silver too," Draco clapped his hands and jumped down from the tree stump as the rest quickly set to their tasks.

"We're coming Cas..."
    Last edited by NekoInk; 06-19-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    When Lucifer Fell...He Did Not Fall Alone

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718