Page 1 of 30 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fantasy Rp OOC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default A Fantasy Rp OOC

BY DECREE OF THE HIGH KING VINCENT!!!!
    All magic use is here by illegal! Anyone caught using magic or hiding any magic users will be arrested!!! Anyone who resist WILL BE KILLED!!!!!! If you see a magic user please immediately alert your local watch or immediately contact the Paladin Core!!!!!!

Five years ago Magic was once a very common and popular practice and skill. In matter of fact it was magic that help inspire the creation many early machines like the ink press and airships. However as the population of magic users rise, more and more magic users taking over businesses, and they are taking many jobs with in the government. Those who don't use magic along with business owners, the High Priest, and the High King start to fear that the magic users will not only take over economically, but they with completely take over the whole territory. With permission from the High Priest and support of the Paladin Core. The High King has illegalized all use of magic and all magic users who are in high places are to immediately stand down. Angered by this many magic users take to the streets to protest this law only to be met by the town guard and the Paladin Core, who were sent to stop the protest before it became a full blown riot.

Though no one knew who exactly did the first strike. The result ended in many protesters arrested, killed, or seriously injured along with other civilians who had nothing to do with the protest. Immediately after the word got out about the incident. Many magic users took to the streets in the major cities to riot and protest the High King while a group of Magic users formed the Liberation Front to prepare to fight the High King. As things start to spiral down hill and the threat of a Revolution starting to take place. The High King sends a small group of representatives to meet up with a group of magic users who are representing the magic users to find a peaceful solution with out having to remove the law. Sadly during the trip to meet up with the Representatives who sided with the magic users. The non magic user representatives were ambushed and murdered in cold blood.

Angered by this the High King immediately ordered the extermination of all magic users and anyone who supports magic users. For the next few months many magic users were executed on the spot forcing more flee for their lives to foreign lands, or to join the Liberation Front. For the next five years the Liberation Front would put up a very good fight, but sadly their war for rights and freedom is slipping away quickly as the High King tightens his grip. The Liberation Front is desperate for a victory while the High King needs troops to take the fight to the Liberation Front. Will you fight for the rights of many or crush this rebellion and establish a new order. The choice is yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the rules to the rp. I tried to make is as short as possible.

1. I am the god of this rp.
    2. I have full authority to change the rules when necessary.
    3. Please follow the site's Laws and regulations.
    4. No Godmodding.
    5. Please respect all players, no auto hitting, and please ask permission before killing off a fellow player.
    6. Please put all post in third person like a story and NO one liners.
    7. Please put all characters here in the OOC Thread. I will either PM you or make a post to let you know that you are good to go or need any changes.
    8. I encourage romance, but if you are planning to have sex. Please time skip it.
    9. (Very Important) BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN! This is your character's story two! I want to see your characters to grow, make choices, make mistakes, make friends or get it up to the next level, and ect. I don't want the group to be robots. If there's something that you want to add like finding your character's hometown, or if you're wanted dead in a town that we pass by then go for it
    10. Please wait for everyone to post before you post again. I understand completely that everyone has a life. I have work and sometimes I don't get back home till late, or I have to go to the field for a few days. So if you are going to be gone for a few days I need to know so we can continue on. I will let you know what's going on so you won't get left behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the character sheet. I honestly do not care what race you are as long as it's in reason and isn't OP.

Name:
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Race: (Don't care as long as it's in reason)
    Age: (Nothing ridiculous. Ex.I'm 2730437904938904493 years old, but i look 14)
    Job:
    High King, The Liberation Front, or neutral:
    Specialty: (What your character main trait like Heavy swords or fire spells.)
    Weapons: (No guns)
    Bio: (It's okay to have some Mystery in your bio, but please DON'T make it the whole point and please don't BS this. I honestly dislike it when people get lazy here. It doesn't have to be big or crazy. I just want to know more about your character.)
    Appearance: (Pic or detailed description I don't care.)[/QUOTE]

My peeps

Name: Aellna
    Nickname: Ma'am, Drill Sergeant, Her.
    Race: Elf
    Job: Paladin, Drill Sergeant, and Platoon leader.
    High King, The Liberation Front, or neutral: High King
    Specialty: Leading units and holy magic
    Weapons: Sword, tower shield, knife, her fist and feet.
    Bio: No one really knows where Aellna was born, but what is certain is that Aellna was raised in the Paladin Temple in Korrah City. Through her out her whole life Aellna was raised and trained in the Traditional ways of the Paladin. When she was old enough and has completed her training. Aellna went on a few dispute and anti criminal missions, but what made her legendary is during the Crusades against the Orc Horde. During the battle of Bloody Ridge Hill Aellna along with a small company of Paladins and Regulars were surrounded by a thousand of Orc warriors. With the chain of command completely wiped out, many wounded, or dead. Aellna took command and with what little remains of the fighting force managed to not only hold the hill, but she broke the back of the Orc army and killed the infamous Orc General Known as Slack Jaw the Conquerer. Later on during the second year of the war against the Liberation Front. Aellna caught two paladins murdering innocent people and raping the young women. Without any hesitation Aellna executed the two paladins. Ever since that Aellna was sent back to Korrah and is ordered to train the New Paladins.
    Appearance: Aellna is 6'ft tall, has light brown hair, green emerald eyes, scars on her body from combat, and has a serious look on her face. She wears the traditional grey bulky armor with a blue war kilt, and a red cross painted on her chest plate. On her shoulder pads there is a shield with a red cross, two swords crossing through it, and on the back of the picture are two golden wings signifying her as a war hero.

Name: Forbes Barclay
    Nickname:
    Job: Mercinary.
    High King, The Liberation Front, or neutral: The Liberation Front
    Specialty: Sword fighting and tactics.
    Weapons: Long sword, fighting knife, fists, and anything he can get his hands on.
    Bio: Forbes was born in a town of warriors called Forging Point. During his childhood Forbes learned how to fight and survive. Later after serving a few years in the military Forbes leaves the military and joins a secret Mercinary group known as the Mercinary Ciricle. What he did to join this organization is a secret. When the War against the Magic users kicked off. Knowing that it's just a matter of time before the High King will declare war on the Merc Circle. The Leaders formed a contract with the Liberation Front to train their soldiers and fight along side them. Ever since then Forbes has been fighting against the High King and is now on an under cover mission to strike fear with in the heart of High King.
    Appearance: Forbes is 6ft tall, muscular, but not very muscular. Forbes has brown eyes and hair, has a five o’clock shadow, has scars from combat and his adventures. Wears medium armor mostly chest plate, gauntlets, and shinguards. For clothing Forbes wears a black short sleeved shirt, tan cargo pants, brown gloves, and boots. He also rarely puts his helmet.

Name: Roxana Airlsing
    Nickname: Mouse
    Race: Beast Folk (Mouse Girl)
    Job: Rookie healer and pro cook.
    High King, The Liberation Front, or neutral: Neutral
    Specialty: Cooking many food especially pastries
    Weapons: Staff and a book of summoning
    Bio: Roxana was born in a small beast folk village once known as Silverpaw. When she was little Roxana always had been interested in cooking and healing. As she grew older she became a pretty good cook and healer thanks to her parents teachings. However the poor girl is always shy and easily nervous. One night when her parents were out. Roxana was sleeping in her little room. When the first battle for SilverPaw village kicked off. As soon as the first of the exploding boulders hit the village and the war cry of both armies clashing inside the village. Roxana quickly gets out of bed and tries to find her parents. Sadly before Roxana could find her parents she is hit by a nearby exploding bolder burning her hands, body, and sent her flying into a wall knocking her unconscious. The next morning Roxana would wake up to find her in a medical tent and her hands and body bandaged up. Once she's able to walk. Roxana establishes a small inn called the Wonderer's Inn just a few miles from the Capital City known as Korrah. Ever since then Roxana has business is struggling due to the war and the Tax collector with his Paladins bullying her.
    Appearance: Roxana is 5’4 ft tall young, shy, but very sweet looking girl who is a tad skinny and fluffy, her brown fur is nicely fluffy and well groomed. She has brown eyes and hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Wears a nice blue long sleeve shirt that goes pass her fingers and her knees that covers most of her burns. Black shorts that her hidden under her shirt. Brown foot coverings, and a black collar with a jade green emulate that her parents gave her. Her hands are very badly scared and burned from the attack. She usually keeps her hands and her other places where she got burned wrapped in special bandages to numb her hands a bit especially when she does her magic therapy.
    Last edited by ARCTrooper1992; 05-23-2014 at 01:30 AM.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Ooooh I love this RP!

Here are a few links that will help your game get noticed:

First, why not submit your thread for the Roleplay of the Week? Every week roleplays are featured in a site-wide message on the main homepage, and if yours is selected members would have access to it from the homepage- how nifty is that?

Second, if you need help with graphics for your RPotW submission, check out our Banner shop!-here there are plenty of talented people willing to help out.

Also, the Roleplaying Games Directory is one place where people can go to look for new RPs. Try advertising in here?

Another cool way to get your game out is through Staff Siggies- when new RPs are posted here, we add them to our signatures so that all members can see.

Finally, why not read a little extra with the RPA Tribune?

Good luck and have fun!

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Name: Gypsy moon
    Nickname: Gypsy
    Race: Changling ~ she doesn't know this yet.
    Job: healer and performer.
    neutral
    Specialty: Healing magic, She's a professional flute player, dancer and singer.
    Weapons: Staff - but she never uses it that way.
    Bio: Gypsy was left in the middle of a gypsy's camp while she was only a child. Not knowing exactly where she came from A couple took her in but she was eventually raised by the whole caravan. She became a good dancer and singer always happy and laughing though her family knew she was different they never once shunned her for it for they where gypsy's and they too knew what it was like to be different and shunned. Her life was one of constant laughter and fun until she started hearing the call. It happened soon after she turned 13, A voice beckoning her to some off place.

The fortune teller in her caravan told her that it would be unwise to follow the voice further. She took the advice, But she still wish's to know more about herself and searches for answers while she remains with her family. While the war between the magic users and the none magic users raged the caravan remained neutral as they where a mixed group of magic users and none magic users. they gave shelter to some and helped other escape to other lands but for the most part remained out of the war zone.

Appearance: Gypsy is a small girl compared to others but she is always lit up with a smile. Her left eye is that of an emerald green and her right is a pail sky blue With deep black hair that falls to her mid back and frames her face. She has abnormally pail skin with a frail looking body that is stronger then it looks.

Name: Jovana
    Nickname: Jo
    Race: Human
    Job: Paladin - Ex. Defender of the lawful magic users.
    The Liberation
    Specialty: Light spells including healing and some defense and attack spells.
    Weapons: Sword and shield. a boot knife.
    Bio: Jovana was the child of a farmer but her home was burned and distorted when she was younger and as a result she took a great deal of interest in justice. When searching for Justice the first place to go is the Paladins, Here Jovana found her place among a few other trainees under the care of Aellna, their teacher and care taker. For some time Jovana and the rest hated the she-elfs guts but other time and many events grew closer to her. As for Jovana she strived, even when she disliked the women, For her approval in what ever she did, And it seemed almost impossible to get.

It took several years but under the training of Aellna she and all her comrades made it to full paladin statues. it was shortly after this that the priests began to corrupt the system and as Jo watched one by one innocent people died, After some time of hopping things would change she and some of her companions finally left determined to make their own difference, and split up sometime after. Though it was a year later she met up with one of her other companions and they fought for a while together, even becoming more 'friendly' until he was killed. since then she's done nothing but fight for the Magic users and against her old order.
    Appearance:
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Michael Rothman
    Nickname: Blank
    Race: Human
    Job: Mage-killer, Assassin
    High King, The Liberation Front, or neutral: High-King
    Specialty: Daggers, bows, light swords, stealth and infiltration.
    Weapons: A rapier, a poisoned dagger known as 'mage-masher', Crossbow with poisoned arrows, other infiltration gear.

Bio: Michael was born into a high-class family, but something was always off with him. No one could stand to be near him, not even his own mother. Being brought to the local priest for an examination, the priest almost went insane when he touched him, and threw up. It was discovered that Michael didn't have a soul. Further tests that this lack of a soul meant that no magic, harmful or helpful, could affect him. Not only that, but his mere presence is sickening and unhealthy for magic users, and unsettling for non magic users. It was no surprise that many people wanted him killed, for he was viewed as an abomination.

But it was not the end for Michael. The High-King heard of this child, and had him taken away to a secluded mountain monastery. It was here that he was taught the art of death. The monks of the order of the shadowy night taught him over 600 ways to kill someone, and he learned all their secrets. He was to be the High-King's black hand. In this matter, he served well. He was an efficient, emotionless killing machine. His soullessness allowed him a level of detatchment unlike a 'normal' person, and when the mages rebelled...he became even more useful. For obvious reasons.

Appearance:

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You two are good to go!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I debated making him psionic (to complete the anti-mage theme) but figured that that'd be too OP. He's kinda OP as it is already

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

^ Be careful CF :P

Also I will post tomorrow, I will be heading to bed soon >.>
    Still getting up early and my head hurts!
    Good night yall!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Night sis! Hope your head gets better. =3

Yeah Cf as long as you can still take hits and have that possibility in dying you're good.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

oh yeah, real weapons affect him normally and enchanted weapons hit him as normal weapons (but their enchantments don't work on or near him) and magic bolts just fizzle to nothingness before they get close. He is also invisible to scyring and any form of magical detection (as he nullifies magic).

Trying to view his aura...you see an abyss of pure black Nothingness. Not evil, just...Nothingness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cool i completely understand Cf. I have to say I like you you planed your character out.

Page 1 of 30 123 ... LastLast