Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellish Future (R)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hellish Future (R)

(R- Sexual Themes/Situations, Nudity, Swearing, Blood&Gore, Drinking, Smoking, Crude Humor)

It had only been a few days since the girl was introduced to what she truly was. She knew that she wasn't totally human. She'd met me in my wolf form and that'd given it away. She saw me transform and I'd explained to her the truth and now see sits across from me and I wait to see if she has any other questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I opened my olive green eyes and woke early in the morning, I expected everything to be just as it was. I expected to finish a book. I expected my mother to not be home. I expected many things to happen. Many normal things but not this. This was most definitely not normal. Demons, they were myths. The devil, he was a myth too and yet, he was sitting right across me. Not sure if I'm just seriously tired or if this is a joke. I'd like it to be one but after seeing him transform into something else. After hearing the things he spoke. The thought of this being just part of her imagination was just thrown out of the window.

"Right, so let me get this straight. My mother isn't human, neither am I and neither are you." I repeated to see if I got those right. It really was unbelievable. What was even more was that she didn't know any of this until recently. "Am I missing anything?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not really. Your Half human. Your mother is a Sucbas not only that but she the most powerful one in all recored history. You are also my Fincè your mother wrote it in a letter. To me when she called me." I pass her the letter that instructed me to give to her Thad explain the last piece of new information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It truly was hard to remain calm in this situation but I still tried my hardest. Panicking right now and making a fuss would do nothing for me. This was absurd, how could I not know about this? Everyday for the last eighteen years, I had a normal life. Well actually, I couldn't remember my childhood but it didn't really matter since it was normal to forget about memories as a child. What caught my attention though was when he said one word. One tiny little word that meant a whole lot. "Wait. Did you just say Fiance?" Now, that was shocking. Even more surprising than all this demon business. Heck no way am I going to marry a man I met just a few days ago no matter how good looking he might be.

I quickly take the letter and read through it, skimming the words to read as fast as I can. What I read though, shocked me. Knights? Hell? Seal? First it was a marriage and now there was a plan to lock me up? What the hell! I couldn't help but stand up as I said my piece. "This is preposterous! I mean, how can this be? I've known none of this for years...Is this some sort of joke?" Everything that was said just defied logic, reasoning thinking. I sat back down with a sigh. Well, there goes the hopes of being calm. But you can't blame me. This...it sounded so...impossible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Sadly no, the Knights Templar want to seal Hell for good. I can't let that happen. Your part of that. You've got a special gift. Your mother is waiting back home in Hell, once we return home your memories should return to you. Also Dad, er Lucifer and your mother can explain it better." I walk to get door and produce a key put it into the lock twist it and when I open her door there stands a gate way to Hell. I let my Devil form with wings take hold of my body. "Take my hand." I extend my hand to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"How am I a part of it?" A special gift? What every could that be? I don't have many talents but I have a guess that the gift he talked on was not something an average person would have. "My memories?" All I'm saying are questions. Well, I don't think it was odd to keep asking. After all, who wouldn't? I wondered at first, what he was doing until I saw a gate. which I assume isn't going to just lead me outside the house. Of course, I was hesitant. Go to hell with the devil whom you met just a few days ago, sure, that'll be pretty reasonable. But it also peaked my curiosity. "Alright." I went closer and took his hand. There was the saying, curiosity killed the cat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hold on." I look at her. "The second trip can always be rough." I can see she's about to ask something but I charge though the gate and it closes. As we sore over the resedintal district of Hell I smile. Most thought Hell was just suffering but the Demons and Devils that lived on the first plan that protected the gates lived in a nice area much like modern day New York. I see Castel Dread and fly towards it. "Don't be afraid when you see my Dad." I fly over the great lake of evil spirits. This is where the main spirt of the wicked rested for ever while the rest of their spirt was tortured on the rings below. Some hands of Skeltons reach up from the black murky water but were to high up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I opened my mouth to ask just what he meant by his words but before I could, we had already entered. I closed my eyes, it was on instinct and the next I opened them, I saw just what hell was. It wasn't those fiery pits or treacherous place full of scary demons. It was actually just similar to a regular city. It was kind of scary being up so high. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of heights. But I am afraid of falling. "Then, would you like to give me a heads up?" I asked, looking at him, I didn't have a clue what his father would be like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"He's a giant fucking dragon." I laugh a bit at the thought. "Age has made him kinder though." I smile thinking about how he was only 9,000 or even 10,000 years ago. "He's a decent Dad. He also keeps things running smoothly but he's a huge pervert." I add at the end and try not to laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"A dragon and a pervert, those words definitely make me feel more at ease about meeting him." I said, sarcasm was obvious in my voice. Though, I would be lying if what he said didn't make me smile despite the current situation. Honestly, I'm grateful that he would be with me -not to the point of marrying though- even though I most definitely hate this situation.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast