Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212223

Thread: [R] Art of the Mage 2 {Breaking Point & KyoY8}

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Elair felt the darkness surround him, feeling like those times when Eli took over, but this time he wasn't there, he kept slowly sinking into darkness.
    Then he heard the voice of his daughter speaking through the darkness. He went to open his mouth in response but all that came out were screams of pain and sorrow. He couldn't get out words, they all messed into screams.
    Then after a few moments he felt himself fall suddenly. At first he thought he had woken up. Looking around the world around him was so fimiliar.
    He had landed in a meadow, lush and green, then looking up the sky was blue and above him a large oak tree.
    Elair wondered whether he was actually in Heaven. He stood to get a better view of everything, then everything changed, as if it were all suddenly set on fire. The sky darkened, and burning orange clouds filled the sky. Elair could feel the heat grow and grow unbearably and he felt like his skin would burn off him, and as the heat rose the ground set on fire, as did the tree behind him. He ran to avoid the flames but there was no avoiding them. It burned his heels and feet. Then the flames died, but the heat remained. All Elair could see was fields upon fields of charred meadows. Then off in the distance a pillar that reached above the clouds. He wondered whether he should walk towards it or away from it. He could tell where he was now, and this was no heaven.

----------------

Eric watched Elizabeth in muted shock.
    "We won't be freezing him, but we will put his body into a stasis chamber; it'll keep his body from deteriorating any more than it already is." Eric told her.
    He looked at a couple of paramedics who came in. Eric walked over and grabbed Chantal from behind tearing her away from the body.
    "Chantal, he's gone." Eric told her, holding her firmly in his arms as the paramedics took him away.
    Eric looked at Dimitri as he entered, thank god he was here. Eric looked into Dimitri's eyes with an apologetic look in his eyes, though it wasn't Eric's fault that Elair was gone. Eric did need to have a few choice words with Elizabeth though.

--------

Solomon looked out the window.
    "Sebastian is known to be a strong magician. Kyo would have had to use magic to subdue him." Solomon pointed out.
    "Whatever is going on here it's odd. Kyo does believe he has transcended the law. A scary thought, but what does he want, letting us have a roam around, inviting us to a dinner.. I don't know, putting away murderers himself chasing after them, it's all too suspicious." Solomon agreed with her.
    "I think we should still still here, let's not give him any ammunition for this visit." Solomon suggested.

---------------

Kyo finally found time to have a moment with his thoughts, locking the door to his room. He leaned his back against the door and slid down onto the ground, his knees close to his chest. He wept.

Every moment he had spent trying to help the world.
    He had to rub against the grain of everyone, the government wouldn't help his causes because they were only in it for money and it was plainly obvious. The policing force never investigated murders too much due to being afraid. Fear of being chased by the ones they were trying to put away. People saw the demons coming yet they did nothing.

Even as Kyo spoke out for this cause with only few supporters to his cause, everyone went against him defiantly.
    Around his supporters, he was the figurehead, the leader. Kyo had set himself as the responsible one, he wanted people to hate him, if it meant speaking his mind, if it meant helping them, they could hate him all they want.
    Kyo didn't want to see the end of the human race to the demons, he didn't want to let Hell seep into the world. It seemed an impossible task at this point, but he wouldn't stop.

The death of Elair was harsh on him.
    Kyo wanted to save as many as he possibly could and Elair was a vital key. He wasn't sure why, but he was, and now he was gone. Kyo realised that even under his careful watch no one was safe and these demons were already in the lead.
    His crying was silent, tears streaming down his face, he couldn't let anyone see him.
    If they knew he was weak they'd lose hope.
    They all pinned their hopes on him because they viewed him as strong.
    Kyo buried his head in his hands. He felt alone; no one trusted him, but they had no other choice. He was the one that everyone was looking to to save them, and it was a burden that Kyo couldn't handle.

He lifted his head with a deep breath.
    He had to do this, he couldn't give in to his own fears. He stood and dug his hand under his bed and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. Kyo ripped the top off and took a long swig, it was only small but it seemed to give him that bit of courage he needed.

There was no point in stopping now, but Kyo knew that he needed more help.
    "Athena, guide me." He muttered up to the ceiling before putting the bottle away, wiping his eyes and composing himself and opening the door.

Valerie stood there and she pushed him back in and closed the door behind her.
    "Kyo, I need you to take this." She said holding out the sword she had at her side.
    Kyo was surprised at how sudden this was. "But it's for the head of the crime council. I can't accept this."
    "Kyo, anything you need, ask me and I'll see what I can gather up." Valerie told him. "There is no longer a crime council, not with demons running around." She added forcing the sword into Kyo's hands before leaving.

Kyo looked at the sword and carefully strapped it to his side. In a pinch he could use it.
    He slowly left the room and headed towards where Elair had passed. By now the others would have probably dealt with it. Or that's what he had hoped anyway.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Selena~
    I tilt my head towards those at the entrance. "I am not your student," I remark softly to Marius. He has no idea. He knows nothing of my plans.
    Finally, I turn towards them, gracefully striding toward Eli. I guess I have to act like I still have some interest in him. "Don't you see?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, "I managed to get you out of hell." I glance over at Marius. "I think I have outplayed you in your game."
    I smile softly, embracing Eli. "It's been a while, hasn't it." This is only the beginning.
    "Now," I easily pull away from him, "Exactly how do you plan on taking down the little princess? She is our main opponent." Marius doesn't realize to what extent I have played him.

-----

Dimitri~
    I step inside, taking Chantal and rocking her in my arms. She sobs. His death could be hers, and that crushes me. I act strong, taking whatever strength I've ever had and using it. Chantal needs stability. I might be it for her. The blood on her stains onto me. Dark. Almost black.
    "Elair... come back," she's whimpering. He was her everything. Now he's gone from her and Elizabeth's lives. With no one for Chantal to lean on, I'm afraid Elizabeth will have no one.
    "Chantal. He can't," I whisper softly. Her fist strike out at me. They aren't in anger, but in anguish. I stroke her hair, pulling her into me and holding her there, swaying.
    She cries. She continues to cry, but eventually, she calms. The tears don't stop, but she isn't fighting me.
    I've found the sweet spot.

~~~~~

Elizabeth~
    With Mom finally distracted, I finally can pull Eric away.
    Taking his arm, I drag him out the door, walking halfway down the hall. "So he will... His body will be fine in a stasis chamber?" I ask, thinking. "I just...." At this point, I don't care. I'll let down my barriers. It will likely end me up in hell, but saving Dad is worth everything.
    "Mom needs Dad," I tell him, "I've seen what she's been like without him and I know she won't be able to live this way." I stop, gulping. "I need him."
    What do I say about that. My throat closes up when I think about that. I remember crawling into his room, climbing onto his lap and coloring on old sheets of paper that would later be shredded. He was always in his office at home, but I never let that closed door scare. He wanted to be open. He didn't know how, and mom couldn't see it.
    He was busy. But he wanted us.

"And I... I...." I can't say it. Not to Eric. I need to talk to the man in charge. The one who will do something. The man who can use me. I would allow him to exploit me- as long as my Dad is saved. "I need to talk to Kyo," I tell him, my voice a little shaky. "I know he's really busy, but if I could see him later, it would be really helpful." Eric probably will not understand. He probably doesn't want me to go off with Kyo. Eric is the annoying brother, the third-wheel, the one that might get in the away. I'm afraid he wouldn't leave us alone.

"Please arrange for me to talk with him," I beg him softly, trying not to appear desperate, trying not to cry. "Kyo somehow managed to expell the demon within him. He must know something. He seemed to know something." I drop my hands to my side. "I know he knows something, and I know he can help me." I bite my lip. "I know I can help him." It may be a trade off. I just can't reveal my weakness to Eric. Not yet, not until I have some type of foothold, some type of advantage. I cannot let my future suffering be in vain. "And, might you have Paul's contact? I'll need to get in touch with him- I know he will understand more than anyone."
    I do not yet realize how suspicious I am, how my words have formed evidence that can slay me.

-----

Adrianna~
    I nod. "True, but it's still fishy. Kyo is always fishy." He means to have good intentions. I know that much, but he manages to skew the good into a grey area. He refuses to listen to other beliefs, to any other authority.
    I agree softly. "It is suspicious." It all is.

It always has been.
    I smile sweetly, pushing Solomon by his soldiers onto the bed. "You sit here," I instruct him, hopping onto the bed behind him, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I will make you relax, ok?" I place my hands on his shoulders, pressing deep and begin massging him, loosing his neck, his shoulders and then down to his Lats. "If we are going to be in here for a little bit, we might as well be happy," I persuade him, kissing the back of his neck and running my fingers through the hair at the back of his head.

"We must somehow get Kyo to empathize with us, or with the people, and maybe then we can reason with him."
    "One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs. Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls." -Khaled Hosseini

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Marius gave Selena a small smile, he knew all too well what she was doing with him. It wasn't difficult to spot it from a mile away. Alas Marius needed Eli out. He winked back at Selena. "Well, how did it go?" Marius asked Eli directly."You are still playing things close to the chest?" Eli told him, it was like Marius and himself were carrying out cryptic conversations.
    "Yeah, but I think it's time to throw down, turn this war into a war." Marius smiled.
    Eli looked around. "Those that are here right now will be trusted." Eli started. "The spawn of Lucifer is here on earth and we need her back down. However, I don't see why we can't accomplish both goals of clearing her out of the way and destroying humanity at the same time." Eli stated in a matter of fact tone.
    "After she's been sent back I'm taking all of you back down too." Claus stated, he was all up for getting Elizabeth out of the way, but as for the rest they didn't belong here. Eli waved his hand at Claus. "Sure whatever, we'll all battle it out when it's over." Eli dismissed him. "Claus and I will keep the burden of a portal being open, as you two call forth the demons. I broke the lock on the cages so we can probably pull across a behemoth or two. It's a shame Lucifer can't step foot on this plane, once we have the behemoths out there'll be no stopping us. We just need a gate big enough." Eli explained to them.
    Marius smiled. "Will a gate the size of the city work?" Marius asked him with a grin. "While we pushed forward with the attack I had a few soldiers back here carving the symbols. All we need is to carve the center symbol here." Marius explained. He turned to Selena. "Ready to start a war?" He asked her.

-----------

Eric looked at Chantal and Dimitri, then he looked up at Dimitri "His body will remain as it is now." Eric added.
    "I'll bring Elizabeth to a safe room." He told Dimitri before leading Elizabeth away.
    "I'll bring you to Kyo, I think he'll know what to do." Eric told her as he walked. As they were a bit away from everyone he spoke once more. "So you aren't human are you?" He asked carefully. "The expert on demons might not be Kyo, but his father has the leading knowledge on the topic." Eric was leading her to Kyo's room where he was still. "Don't give up on him too quick, and just out of warning, he may try to kill you but don't take it personally." Eric warned her.
    Eric knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' Eric opened the door.
    "I've a visitor for you, don't kill her." Eric told him carefully, noting the sword at Kyo's hip, and not only that, looking into Kyo's eyes he could see that he had been crying.
    Eric looked down to Elizabeth. "You don't kill him either." He said before making his leave.

--------------

Solomon gave off a soft moan as he had his shoulders massaged.
    "Then again I wonder what he is going to do now that he has the news of the spawn of Lucifer on the earth. What extremes will he go to now." He leaned back into Adrianna's hands. "That feels so good, Adrianna." He told her with a smile. He knew this bit of happiness would be the last he'd get for a long time.

I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Selena~
    I catch that gleam in his eye. So it seems he isn't as clueless as I suspect. "I guess it's hard to get past your child front." I smile, rolling my eyes. Marius is quite the actor, all in his own little production. It's hard to get past the fact that these two seem to know each other all too well.
    My eyes glance over Eli. You cannot deny that his looks seem better than ever, but I have other intentions. I slip my hand in his. He seems to have forgotten my touch- that will be a problem. "I have no doubts that we can destroy humanity in a mere instant. It's that beast that worries me," I say, "Humans are weak and cowardly." They will squirm under our firm grasp, and flee from our sights like roaches.
    "So I guess this is quite planned out," I remark. Everything is drawn out. Yet something seems fishy. Of course, Marius wants all the power. He wants to be king. "Exactly how will this hierarchy take place though?" I ask, eyes meeting Marius. He knows exactly what I mean. "Of course, we would probably need someone to breed the humans. Fresh flesh is the best." I'm dancing around the subject, and it is clear. I smile softly. "But you don't expect us to lower ourselves below you?" That's what I am getting at. For all we know, Marius will take away all of our power as soon as he takes charge.
    I would not be ok with that.
    Wrapping my arm around Eli's back, I try to reinstate our contact. Hell does take a lot out of you. "I missed you," I whisper softly, peering up at him. I refuse to let him forget about me. "You just seem so distant from me...." I will not let him forget what I have done for him.
    I need to balance my distraction effort along with my war effort. I speak up again, "What is stopping us?" Exactly. Nothing. "The war will be short and sweet, but that won't save the humans from their downfall." We have all these opportunities to defeat them. We just need to take them.

And while we as demons focus on that, I focus on some of my own agenda. I will no longer be grovelling at everyone's feet. I must find my own strength, my own foothold. I will be no less than equal.

-----

Elizabeth~
    I freeze as he mentions demon. Of course. Everyone must include me with those swine. "I am not demon," I tell him, stopping his step, "But I'm sure that will only make me see far worse to you." I try to hold my head up, to not be ashamed, but everything human within me hates that side of me. It just isn't natural. "Seeing Kyo's interest in my father will mean that I'll only let him down when he finds out that I hold none of that part of him."
    Solomon did not know that, but I hate seeing him look at me this way. I can only try to reshape his view of whatever he thinks I am.
    I hate when people look at me with caution.

"He might...?" My eyes flash fear, only for an instant before I'm pushed into a room. Hearing it, I quickly turn, reaching for the door. Solomon shut it. Right there, my hand reaching out for it. I take one deep breath, slowly turning toward Kyo. I was not that scared of death from Kyo, but seeing the sword, I know. It possesses magic. I don't trust it.
    I glance at the chair. I could sit down, try to act normal, but I know the least in how to act normal. "I should really talk this over with Lucas," I murmur. I had planned to runaway. He at least pretended to be there for me. He's the only person that knows- other than Paul.
    "Or maybe I could just wait for Paul to get back," my voice barely comes out as a whisper.

I'm guilty. Kyo knows it. Every inch of me. It is guilt. "If you try to kill me, I will kill you." I say it, my tone still hollow and uncertain. What can a human do to me? Nothing, but nothing is certain when that human has a magic sword strapped to his side. I remain standing for a moment longer. "I want to save my Dad, and you want to send these demons back to hell." I gulp, looking over Kyo. Why does Dimitri love this scary guy? I would have expected Dimitri to want to be dominant, but it seems the reversed. "And I can help you." I step towards the chair. The deal seems easy enough. Slowly with great caution, I sink into the padded cushion.

Then I say it. "Elair is not my biological father," I admit, "But he is my real father." I gulp again. "No one knows this...." My eyes look sad. "He did not know this." And he just died without knowing any of it. Mom of course will never know. I will never allow her to. I slowly look up from the sword meeting Kyo's eyes.
    "You wanted to find a way to test the Demon within my Dad, to find out how to destroy it...." I glance around the room. "I don't have that answer, only that demons cannot hurt the daughter of Satan." I tried to be nonchalant, but my head immediately drops. "I could save the world a million times, and I would never make up for my bloodline," I admit, staring at the ground.
    "Do you want my help, or must I flee now?" There is no wasting my time now if he's simply going to announce my location to the world.

-----

Dimitri~
    Chantal holds no weight on her legs, simply collapsing in my arms. Sobbing. She cannot bear it. "Let's go wash you off," I tell her, swinging her up into my arms. She's light as a feather. So light that it worries me. I guess this is what happens when you get too caught up in your own life. I carry her near to the room I normally stay in, sitting her down. "Do you think you can take a shower?" I ask. She's limp, still bawling. "Bath?" No response.
    I sigh, starting a bath in the bathroom with bubblebath and then return. "Chantal can you-." She's still sitting there, crying. There is no helping it. I give in, pulling off her bloody clothes, sitting her into the tub. I don't want to see her like this. Starved, naked, and depressed. It makes my heart ache. I gently scrub. After finishing cleaning off Elair's blood, the water is a dingy black. Fishing her out, I wrap a towel around her.
    "Oh yeah. I left your bag... in the kitchen. I''ll go fetch it for you." I have no idea where I left it. Somewhere though, surely. She isn't crying anymore, but her face is blank, and she stares off into the distance. She isn't listening. "And then we can go eat." She still isn't here, her expression distant.
    I discover her bag instantly, returning and pulling out one of the changes of clothes which I pull over her body quickly. The lingerie was sitting on top within the bag which I hits me hard. She was hoping to make up with Elair, but even then to do more than make out with him. And now he's gone.
    I finally pull her into my arms, walking to the kitchen. "Would you like a sandwich?" I ask, "Maybe a chicken salad?" What would she like? I have no idea. "Would you like some pasta?" It isn't like she would respond to anything that I will say.

"Fine. Borsch it is." After sitting her on the counter, I begin preparing it.
    Chantal thought she was broken from Elair's absence, but his death has really shattered her.

-----

Adrianna~
    One thing that I treasure is how much we both pleasure every moment. THe moments could disappear so quickly. "He'll only be willing to go to more extremes. I think he will be happy as long as at least five humans survive." Exaggeration, maybe a bit much, but Kyo will never forget to surprise you. "I'm glad it does," I whisper, slipping back and pressing him down on the bed.
    Leaning over him, kiss his lips sweetly. "He will only be forced to go to more extremes the longer he waits, because things will only get worse." I pause. "That might be to his advantage though, if he wants to be more extreme."
    "One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs. Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls." -Khaled Hosseini

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Marius nodded, it was an issue, but he knew how to solve the issue temporarily.
    "Once we have that Kyo taken down, and the girl, destroy the major cities. Then we part ways, giving each other a week and we resolve the issues like demons. Carving each others throats out, at least then we can have an unlimited roam while we do battle for the top spot." Marius told them.
    Eli looked to Marius, then to Selena. Eli wanted it all, but he knew Marius wanted the crown. "I don't care Marius can take the crown if he likes." Eli smiled, but there was a hint in his eyes that he didn't believe the crown would stay on him for long.
    "We'll round up humans and force them to breed, it isn't like they wouldn't be willing." Eli suggested with a chuckle.
    Claus remained silent, he would kill them both right now if it weren't for Elizabeth.
    "What do we do about her though?" Claus asked them both.
    "We capture her mother and father and take her uncle and every scrap of family she has and hold them ransom; she tries anything we kill one or torture them." Marius stated. "Her weakness is her family."
    Eli held onto Selena, he really had missed her and it looked like she had been through a lot in his absence, he wouldn't mind at all taking her to some remote area and just live out their eternity.

-----

Kyo turned to Elizabeth, his hand on the hilt of the sword before she even spoke.
    He knew who she was a long time ago when he was investigating Chantal's health behind Dimitri's back.
    Kyo looked at her face and as he looked into her eyes, she was just as vulnerable as any other kid, but she had a lot more on her mind than a regular child.
    As she warned him about killing her he took the sword and placed it out of his reach.
    "With that out of the way we can talk." He told her sitting down opposite her.
    He remained quiet as she spoke her words, she wanted her father back.
    "The problem is that even though you cannot be harmed by them, it doesn't stop them from targeting everyone you care about, your mother and uncle for a start. And they aren't as invincible as you are." Kyo told her quite seriously. "I do want... no, I need your help, but I don't want to put any more lives in danger than is possible." Kyo admitted.
    "I wanted to try and destroy that part of him without harming him." Kyo sighed.
    "I have a personal army on it's way. I honsetly don't know how to save this world, but I know if I don't do something then I could see it destroyed." He told her, he knew he had to come clean to somebody.
    "I like humanity, I won't let it be wiped out by demons." He added looking down at his hands. "They are all looking on me to save them." He muttered to himself.

"My father believes there is a way to let Lucifer know where the demons positions are, and in turn he'll pull them back, by sending more demons out to capture them. I can't let more demons on the planet than there already are." He thought about it. "I need to get close to the demons enough to trap them in an enclosed space. I can trap them, then with the blade kill them." He looked over at the sword.
    He knew that nobody would let him get that close, Dimitri wouldn't that's for sure. Solomon and Adrianna would allow him.
    "When my army arrives I'll be using it as a diversion and leaving. Eric doesn't know but I've been telling him what to do when they arrive and he knows what I've planned to do. It's basically a trick for him to create as much noise as possible while I slip by the enemy will be focusing on them." Kyo told her. "If I bring you with me, you could possibly aid me right?" He asked her. "If so, how can I help you?" He asked her, he knew this wouldn't work all for gain, there had to be a price..

-----------

Eric watched over as Elair was brought into a full stasis chamber.
    He watched as the capsule filled with liquid to preserve him.
    Kyo had been acting strangely ever since he was released as if he knew what his destiny was. Eric sighed this wasn't going to be a pretty outcome, he could sense a foreboding around everyone that was never good.

-----------

Solomon looked up at her with a smile.
    "Whatever happens though, we'll always have each other." He leaned up planting a kiss on her lips. "I wouldn't mind being one of the last five if you were there with me." He told her with a smile, "Kyo will pull through, I don't trust him at all, but he's never done us any wrong before right, I mean he did try to set me on fire, but besides that," He started but then decided to not carry on.
    "I'm sure he has something up his sleeve, he seems too confident." Solomon added before flipping her onto her back pinning her down firmly, looking into her eyes.

-----

Paul sat atop a broken rooftop in the run-down city, two pads on the broken wall, drawing a walking demon with one hand, and taking notes with the other. "It can't hear us from here can it?" Paul asked his friend who sat on the broken wall watching. A beautiful blonde woman wearing a tight red kimono, Katana hanging at her hip and a smaller sword at her back. "Not from this range." She told him watching the demon patrol.
    "Elair is under the protection of Kyo anyway, he's safe there." Paul told her, never taking his eyes off the demon even while writing and drawing.
    "He'll never be safe given his ability, those who know of it will seek him out to use or destroy him." The woman spoke quite harshly. "He'll never know a happy life." She added.
    "You've got to hold out more hope for him Juliana. I know you want to be closer to him to protect him like you have been all these years but Kyo will have you killed if he found out you are a demon, and things like that cannot be hidden from Kyo long."
    "Once I figure out how to undo the power he holds without contracting into Hell, he'll be free and can live his happy life." His phone went off, a text from Valerie of all people.
    'Elair is gone, Sebastian is culprit, is detained.'
    Paul swallowed hard, frowning angrily at his phone, gripping it to fight the urge to throw the phone as hard as possible off the rooftop.
    Juliana looked to him. "A change in plans again?" She knew his mood swings all too well but something was different this time, a sense of dread and sadness.
    Paul looked at her, not knowing whether to tell her or not.
    "Paul!" She snapped at him, he could see the conflict in his eyes, she knew he was thinking about lying.
    Paul winced at her words, she could read all too well.
    "Elair was murdered by Sebastian." Paul told her sadly.
    Juliana looked at him in disbelief shaking her head. "No, he can't die!" She said angrily. "You're wrong!" She accused Paul
    "Juliana, Valerie wouldn't lie about this, not to me, she has no reason to." Paul explained.
    Juliana's face darkened. "Sebastian will die by my hands for his villainy against Elair" She stated pulling out the smaller sword and stabbing it against the wall.
    "His daughter is there, she will make Sebastian pay if Chantal or Dimitri doesn't." Paul thought about it. "Sebastian will probably come back as a supporter though if he dies." Paul concluded; Sebastian was always that type of person, weak.
    "I won't give him the satisfaction of death, and if he does become a supporter I'll make sure he doesn't get far." She began digging away pieces of the wall.
    "Paul is there anyway Kyo could bring back my son?" She asked almost vulnerably.
    Paul shook his head. "Not that I know of no, then again he doesn't let me into his world much." He told her looking down at the demon on the ground. "If there was something he would do it though without hesitation." Paul stated, he knew Kyo too well to know he wouldn't leave Dimitri's Sister's Husband die if he could do anything about it.

I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Selena~
    A smirk comes to my lips. Of course it is like that. Marius believes he will take the crown for himself and kill us. Just like that. For now we are united against our enemy, but as soon as our enemy is destroyed, there will be another war, but it will be Us versus Marius.
    I should have known that it would be this way. But I will let Marius be cocky, because the best effect will be when he begins to lose, he will lose his confidence.
    I smile softly, leaning into Eli. "Too bad. I would have enjoyed getting dirty." It would be too fun to rip Marius's face to shred. What will become of this child-demon. So small, and uncertain. He has his own set of downsides, and he has yet to realize any of them.
    The thought of it makes my mouth water. "We will have a feast of young flesh in 9 months," I murmur. Finally, we can put those humans to use on something productive.
    Killing and torture. "Mmmhhmmm," I hum, "That's right. She went bonkers over her mother, remember?" It's all we need to control her.
    "Her Mom is already weak and riddled with Cancer. I'm not sure she'll last through too much torture- you might want to save her just for the kill." I knew enough about the lady. "I'm still shocked at how Elair ever met her." The combination doesn't exactly make since. "But now... Elair. He will be the perfect subject. I wonder how much he can bear?" He's one that will pull through, give it his all in an effort to save his family. "He will last a while. He'll probably be the most fun."
    I tilt my head to the side. "Of course there is always the council mage. He's a charmer, I hear."
    The smile on my face lights up with the cruelty. "I just wish we had more suspects to torture," I mutter, freezing at the way Eli touches me.

It's that touch. And now I know. Now is the time. "But I think... I think we need to excuse ourselves," I pull at Eli, pleading him with my eyes. I pull his face close to mine. "I'm just so glad to have you back," the emotion rolls off my tongue. "Don't you think we need to talk?"
    The way I say talk is the way that he knows it's anything but talk. I must first bring him to his knees. Of course, I'm also interested in finding out what it's like for demons. Exactly how does it feel.

-----

Elizabeth~
    I only relax when he finally gets rid of the sword. My sigh of relief matches my expression as I sink firmly into the seat, no longer on edge. I still do not trust him, not until I gain his. Until he trusts me, I will never be able to have faith in him as a human. I know that much.
    I dip my head. "You must promise me they will be safe," I whisper. "I cannot lose everyone." I stare at him in disbelief. "I thought you... you could do anything, like you were a magic genie. But, I guess not." Seeing his lack of confidence has shattered my own. "I've lost my father is that not enough? I will not stand for them to be targeted. Do whatever you feel like needs to be done to protect. Whatever it is- if you want to shoot them into outer space, then so be it, but I will not be able to do anything at the cost of their lives."
    My eyes meet his.

He wanted to destroy that part of my father. The part that I cannot bear. "How dare you," I mumble, "I thought you wanted to help people?" My fingers grip tight onto the armrests of the chair. "My Dad was a good man. You know that. You should never have even thought of that without my Dad's permission." The thought of it makes my head ache. I try to breathe deeply, aiming to calm myself down. But it still hurts.
    I hate demons. Every inch of me wishes to walk all over their backs, but I know with the way Kyo thinks, I will soon be condemned. If he wants to kill of the demon of my father, like that automatically makes him unworthy of life, then I will soon be crucified. For being the daughter of Satan, I simply must be hellish.
    And I will give him the honor of doing that if he will meet all my commands. "I just guess you don't realize that your father is the reason that my Dad is half demon. I saw the pictures. It is evidence enough. There are reasons why your father has been looking after Elair all his life." Elair was his experiment, or so I believe. I'm not sure the connection, or how Elair was even was conceived, but Paul had everything to do with it. It isn't hard to imagine him developing the fetus in one of his lab experiments. And even coming to all these conclusions, I didn't see any of that sin within Paul. However, I leave it to my intuition.

I let out a deep breath. "So you want to save humanity? Then let me make you my deal." I have raised my demands. He will not like it, but I will raise what I offer him. "None of my family will be harmed. Period. My father is saved. You shield them will all your efforts for the rest of your life." I dip my head. "I do realize the difficulties that we will face bringing my father up from hell." And of course, how he will protect my mother and uncle.
    "I will offer you everything I have," I tell him. "I will help you in any ways possible. I will give you the limelight. You can play hero. And...," I pause, staring at him with a cool confidence, "After you have fulfilled all demands, I will let you cast me off to hell in whatever way you wish." I know he must want to. He must not be able to bear looking at me.

I cannot help this name I bear.

"Yes, it's true. Something is wrong with the system though." I do not know how I know this. "Something is flawed." I glance at the sword that makes his eyes gleam. He has an urge to play God. For this reason he will not be able to refuse my offer. He will love to slaughter the next best thing to Lucifer.
    I look at the ground, sighing softly. "I'm only offering to let you crucify you because I know you want to rid the world of all evil. You want power. Control. Influence. Killing me will give you all that." I raise to my feet, reaching my hand out, but it isn't to shake his hand.

"Now, If you'd allow it, I'd like to call your Dad. I'm afraid that he's the only person who will know how to save him," I say softly. My eyes look sad. "I miss my Daddy." And no matter how strong I act. It is my weakness. My love weakens me.

-----

Dimitri~
    I move Elizabeth to the table, fixing her a bowl of borsch and hurrying to her. "Bonn appetite." She moves her hand, but her fingers fail to clasp the spoon and lays weakly against the table.
    I eventually give up to feeding her. I've never seen her like this. I've never seen anyone like this. She is only existing. She fails to ever respond to anything. Her eyes still stare off in the distance and I feel like she's ignoring me, but I know it's because that's all she can do- ignore everything.
    I have no idea what to do with her.

-----

Adrianna~
    I kiss him back, down his neck, my lips tenderly touching his scars. "I will always be with you." I slip my hand slowly under his shirt, pulling at his shirt. The light is on in the room. I can see all his scars. "Wow." It just pops out of my mouth and I instantly regret it.
    It isn't what I meant to say. "You're just so beautiful," I whisper. I hadn't seen him in this light. Now that I have, I never want him to put is shirt back on. I hope I didn't just mess it up. I kiss on his scars, feeling them with my lips. "I'm sorry," I whisper, "It's just so overwhelming." I cannot take my eyes off him. "Because you're so perfect."
    I lock into his kiss, my hand pulling him toward me, gripping onto his back and feeling all the bumps and ditches worn within his skin. "Kyo will be Kyo," I murmur, much too distracted.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Marius watched as the two parted.
    As their backs turned a vicious smile played on his lips.
    "Well Claus, we should get started on the center of the circle." Marius spoke up walking outside, turning his back to Claus and looking around to gather his position in relation to the circle.
    Claus watched Marius, thinking about it, between himself and Eli they could both take the spawn without this child's aid. Claus moved calmly, his hand pulling out a several small blades.
    The magic symbols tattoed on Claus hands glowed and the several knives shot forward with shocking speed into the back Marius' neck. The child fell to the floor limp and Claus chuckled.
    "You are too trusting for your own good child." Claus told the body as he stood closer, grinning as he saw the blood pour out.
    Then he felt the sudden weight on his shoulders and a cold steely blade at his throat.
    "You really think I'd fall that easily, you do understand I'm a master of my own art." Marius whispered into his ear. "Do you know what happens when I actually apply half of my power into a fight?" He asked. "You'll know." Marius told him, taking the blade away and hopping down off of his shoulders. "Now get to work before I actually kill you." Marius warned him.
    Claus shuddered in fear, he didn't even see where the blade was on Marius' body where he was hiding it. All he knew was that he had pressed it against his throat.
    Claus wondered at what point Marius had created the illusion, or was it that it was his illusion all along.
    He gritted his teeth and began carving the symbols into the earth with a strong foot.
    Marius simply watched and guided him to where he needed to mark.

~~~~~

Eli slowly lead her in and around the buildings. To the building opposite; a grocery store which was empty. He could tell that she could feel it. "We demons enjoy our sins. Wrath, greed, sloth, pride, envy, gluttony, and lust." Eli told her. "So which one did you want to talk about?" He asked her looking directly into her eyes. He was close to her, enough to brush some of her hair away from her face, running the back of his nail slowly down from her ear down her neck.

---------------

Kyo looked at her
    "Elair hated the demon within him with a passion." Kyo told her.
    "Your father was a very good man, and I wouldn't have approached him without permission, he's not the worse of the demon scum infecting this planet." He then caught his tongue. "No offense." He appended.
    Hearing his father's name sent chills up his spine.
    "I know what my father did to Elair, he came clean to me after the incident five years ago." He admitted. "He told me he had a hand in creating Elair as a demon but also as a human, and he was attempting to develop a way of magic influencing which failed." Kyo sighed, he never pushed his father for the details. "With Elair half demon his fate regarding an afterlife was sealed. That's why I wanted to destroy it, I wanted to give Elair a chance, just like I got." Kyo leaned back looking at the child before him, would it mean anything to destroy her before the world.
    "I won't kill you, it's not my intention to mess with higher powers unless they start messing with us humans. The demons plaguing this earth are doing just that; causing chaos, killing and reaping destruction wherever they please. It shouldn't be allowed. Your presence here against those that are doing all this shows me that there is some form of structure. You know they aren't supposed to be roaming earth." He told her. "I played hero once before, I got nothing out of it only a magical strength beyond my capability." He dug his hand into his pocket, and took out his phone looking at it for a minute. Then handed it to her.
    "I'll protect your family, I'll keep them safe. My soldiers already know who you all are, and even they will lay down their lives to protect them." Kyo told her. "They know safety protocols I set in place." He added.

----------------

Eric came into the room where Dimitri was.
    "She'll wake up soon enough, don't underestimate the value of simply being there." Eric told him, not like he would ever understand the pain. All he could do was offer suggestions.

----------------

Solomon smiled as her hands touch of his countless scars.
    The feel of her touch, her lips against his scarred torso made his breath hotter.
    His lips on hers were passionate, loving. He didn't care about the scars, in fact he too found them fascinating, like stories on a permanent canvas.
    "Don't be sorry," He whispered as he parted the kiss looking into her eyes. "You're the beautiful one in this room." He complimented her before kissing her once more, her lips were just divine irresistible.

----------------

Juliana looked at Paul, gripping him by the shoulders.
    "We can bring him back though," She told him.
    Paul looked at her shocked, he didn't think she'd suggest it.
    "It's too dangerous, he won't be the same as he was, Hell changes people." Paul told her, she knew this of course.
    "If your son can remove the demon within himself he can do the same with Elair." Juliana told him firmly, her grip never releasing, tears in her eyes.
    "Jules, you know that the two of us can't just wander into Hell, grab Elair and bring him back. It isn't clear cut like that and you know it, you're the one who told me remember." Paul was begging for her to see reason, but he could see in her eyes she was determined.
    Paul looked down and sighed. "Fine but you have to tell Chantal, and Elizabeth." He told her. "I'll back you all the way and follow you to the deepest pits of Hell." He added.
    Juliana turned her head to avoid his gaze. She was about to speak when Paul's phone rang out.
    He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Kyo. Paul's stomach churned at the thought of trying to appeal to Kyo, and he knew that he was going to get an earful.
    He picked up the phone and spoke carefully. "Hello."
    ~Once We accept our limits, we go beyond them.~

I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Selena~
    I'm surprised how easy it is for me to ease Eli away from them. To get him alone. To get us together alone.
    He has refined the art of seducing. I take the bait easily, decreasing the space between us. "Maybe it's envy," I whisper, "Because when I see you, I can't help but imagine all the other girls." My hand grips his shirt, using strength to slowly rip the seems and letting it fall off his body. "Maybe it's greed. I only want you to myself. I don't want you spend time with others. I want you to be just with me. Just here, like now."
    My body is now pressing against his. All the space between us is gone. I press my lips next to his ear, whispering sexily, "But maybe it's lust, because oh, the things I want to do to you."
    Then without hesitation, I kiss him, pulling him onto me. The feelings rush like drugs into my system. Addicting. The flavor of it all.
    ~~~fades

My hands run over him, touching him. "Wow," I whisper, "I really can't get enough of you." I put myself on top of him, brushing against him and kissing down his neck. "I'm a glutton for you." I will not be satisfied with less. "Maybe that's what drives me greed." I sound uncertain. "But I want you all to myself." I'm surprised by how rejuvenated I feel, but that might just be the rush I get from sin.
    "Will you give yourself to me?" I ask suddenly, but hopefully not to soon. I must word this exactly right, so that he might just fall into the trap. "Will you dedicate yourself to me?" I slowly run my hand up his body, catching him behind his neck and giving him another powerful kiss. I hope that I've lured him enough.

-----

Elizabeth~
    It makes me shudder. So he hated that part of himself. What must he think of me. "You may call it demon scum, and of course, there are many iniquitous demons out there. Most are, but they are not all the same. Do not forget the corrupt humans that walk this Earth. The only difference between them is that those filthy humans are easier to kill." My eyes are dark. Many humans are good, but the bad are beyond scrupulous. He must know this. I know this.

I let out a sigh. "So you know." And it is true to whatever degree. Why did my father have to be the failed experiment. I slowly release his tension. "His fate was sealed," I sigh, "But maybe this is the instant that we can save him." Maybe he wouldn't have been in Hell after his death. But then I remember. "But it was his existence that made him the hunted. Otherwise, Sebastian would never have killed him." Unless for greed of course.
    My father's existence is just like mine, and somehow that gives me comfort. "If he was wanted dead so bad, I wonder what they must think of me." I already know. They are already coming for me.

Then all the tensions attack me once more. "You won't kill me?" My expression darkens. Betrayal. "Because you now refuse to play with the higher powers?" I hold my face in my hands. "Do you not realize that the end of me will be far worse if not by your hands. It's all I have to offer you also." I'm frustrated and flustered. What will I be able to do about my death? Controlling it now seems impossible. It's odd to think about it now.
    "Everyone now knows of my existence. I will be hunted down the rest of my life, forced to kill to protect myself. Whatever it takes to survive." It's the harsh reality. "If they ever do find a way to contain me, then I will surely not be killed, but tortured to the end of my days."
    No one will be calm until the demons are gone. No one will be safe until I am gone.

I take his phone, hearing Paul's voice comforts me. I know that I can trust him. I believe in that. But I'm still petrified. "Paul," I say, rising from my seat and walking around the office, "It's me... and I." How do I even start this. "I know that you know what I am." I pause. "I'm Lucifer's daughter. I saw the way you looked at me and I knew that you knew." I stop. But he left. Quickly just like that. Surely he didn't go to authorities to let them know of me. He must know the damage that I can do. Whatever trust I have in him, I cannot displace the doubts that I hold in everyone.
    "I know that you know about demons. And my Dad was part demon and... Sebastian killed him," I'm crying a little talking about it, "And I need him. I need him. What can be done to save him?" I'm desperate. "I'll do whatever it takes." What can be done? "Maybe, could... could I go to hell? Somehow. If I could get down there, I could bring him back up and...." I stop. "I'll do anything. If you can bring him back to life with my blood, do it. I don't know much about Demons. I know you do. Tell me you know how to save him."

-----

Dimitri~
    Seeing her like this is the worst. "It's like she doesn't even exist, like she isn't even there." She remains still, eyes not focused on anything really.
    I sigh, shaking my head. "You'll never really understand," I murmur, watching Chantal just sit there. He just isn't anything like Kyo. I'd have expected his clone to be decent, but everyone pales in comparison.
    I bite my lip softly. "No offense, but if you're Kyo's clone, then how did you end up... so... so..." What is the word I'm looking for. "...plain?" Kyo is extraordinary, but Eric, not so much. Where did it go wrong?

-----

Adrianna~
    I shudder for a moment as looks at me, seeing them. The contrast of them, so obvious. They cannot be hid in this light, so I had always hid them with the darkness. He's the first person to see them since the doctors. I hadn't even let my parents see them. I never go swimming, because I have never found a swimsuit that covers them all- it would have had to cover so much skin. They never make swimsuits like that.
    I cannot stop the tears in my eyes, but my passion never fades. "I love you." It means everything to me. The way he looks at them. He makes me feel like I can be beautiful with them.
    The light in my eyes only brightens. When I'm with him, I feel the high. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Eli looked up at her. In his time he had almost seen this coming.
    He knew she'd attempt to take advantage, but at this point he didn't care, he'd let her take control and see how she handled it all.
    Looking into her eyes he did lust, and the sin was delicious.
    "You know, I will dedicate myself to you " He told her looking into her eyes, enjoying the feel of her body on his firmly.

-------

Kyo nodded it was true, they knew of her existence and they wouldn't stop hunting her until she was dead. She would have to keep killing to live.
    He sat back, leaning his head back and looking up at the ceiling.
    He needed to figure out a way to allow her to live but get everyone off her back.
    There must be a way, he eavesdropped on the conversation Elizabeth was having. He was going to go with his plan of going solo once more, not out of an act of heroism, but to save everyone else.

~~~~

Paul sighed on his end, she knew.*
    "I know how to bring him back, only he can save himself." He told her firmly stating it.
    "I can possibly bring him back but I'd need time and I'd definitely need these other demons banished or at least out of the picture before I can do anything." He told her.
    "I'm inside the hornets nest safe and sound, I'm going to be here for a while." He added. He wanted to let her know that he could but he needed time.

--------

Eric looked at Dimitri, he had certainly hit a nail on the head.
    "As far as being a clone it is only in physical attributes mostly. Kyo made me from his own dna but he removed everything he hated in himself. He tried to make the most perfect version of himself." Eric thought about it looking down. "If there were two people like Kyo living with knowledge of each other, do you really think they'd get along?" The thought of two Kyo's was maddening.

- --------

Solomon looked into her eyes and wiped her tears away with a gentle thumb. "You've made me a better person Adrianna and I cannot thank you enough for that. I love you for who you are, body mind and soul." He told her he enjoyed the passion, in a world full of hate hostility and uncertainty, he was glad that he had found his destined love. "Don't change for anyone, my love" He told her before leaning down and kissing her all over.
    ~Once We accept our limits, we go beyond them.~

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212223