Page 1 of 60 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Titan: A thousand years later. -OOC-

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that I can squeeze seaweed into.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Attack on Titan: A thousand years later. -OOC-

-Clears Throat- After humanity defeats the titans, for the next thousand years things have gone great. People have discovered better ways to get money, an axe has been invented for firewood, just a typically good time. But then, on October 27th, 1367, a loud "boom" was heard. The people of Zhiganshina came outside, and a 75-meter tall titan had busted down the wall. The village of Zhiganshina had been flooded with all kinds of titans- from 5 meters tall to 75. Will humanity succeed once again? Or will Zhiganshina be history?

Okay, time for boring rules.

1) Don't be MarySue/GarySue.
    2) Make sure you are useful, at least once!
    3) Don't be boring. Boring isn't good.
    4) We start where we all just joined the Survey Corps (That isn't much of a rule =P)
    5) BE NICE! MEAN IS, WELL, MEAN!
    6) If you wanna get out of the RP, get eaten. It makes stuff interesting and dramatic.
    7) Make sure you check often!
    8) Have Fun!

Back to fun! My character! (Ps you don't need a japanese name)

Name: Kasai Kurusu
    Appearance: Kasai is 6'5 tall and she has long, red/brunette hair that is usually in a side ponytail. She has a ski slope nose and freckles, and she only has one eye. She wears an eyepatch, though she has a glass eye underneath. She wears her most treasured possession, a ruby necklace, all the time. Her one eye is orange, with a hint of red. She usually wears a red shirt and scarf along with beige khakis and yellow sandals. Of course she wears her survey corps jacket.
    Skill Level (On fighting): I'd say 7-8. Meh, not much really.

I hope to get 4 more girls and 5 guys! 3 of each will be fine, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello there! It looks like you're off to a fantastic start. Here are some helpful links to get you started!

Roleplaying Games Directory – New Roleplay? Add it to our Directory!

Staff Sigs – Get your RP featured in our Staff Signatures.

Roleplay of the Week – Think your RP could have what it takes to become Role Play of the Week? Enter here!

Roleplay of the Week Banner Shop – Get a banner made for your RP to further your quest for RP of the Week.

The RPA Tribune – Why not let all of RPA read about your RP in the RPA Tribune!

As always if you have any questions, feel free to let us know!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i wanna do this really badly. so i am gonna do it. my character is gonna be a girl so i reserve for a girl.

Set by: Unknown

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Kuro Nagashi

personality: Kuro is a secluded girl but she has a very nice and sweet personality. ((She is actually very much like mikasa in physical strength)) She is a very caring person. If one of her closest friends gets hurt she goes balistic. overall she is very mysteriouse and hard workingg. ((more willl bee revealed in the actual rp.)
    Bio: Kuro grew up in such a secluded and small area. Her mother and father where very hard working parents and where very loving towards her. That was to make up for the time they could not spend with her because of their jobs. So most of the time she spent it at home alone. but very often Kuro imagined of many things. But mostly what life would be like outside of wall maria (the wall she lived in). With her hearing stories of the open seas and beautiful waterfalls and field's. But she dare not speak her thoughts to anyone because imaginations like that where thought of as bad. Because who would want to risk their lives outside of the walls where titans are, when you could live in a peaceful quarantine with others. Not Kuro thats for sure. She wanted to be free like the birds in the sky. She always dreamed of being in the survey corps even if it meant risking her life. So she trained by herself and got her strength up in hopes one day it would come in handy. But even with her skills she still wasn't enough alone to beat titans.
    skill level: if it is a 1-10 thing definitely a 10.
    ((yyayyayaya characters :3))
    ((i has question is it possible for our character to turn into a titan? cuzzz i really wanna do that DX))
    Last edited by StarCatcher; 04-04-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Set by: Unknown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, but you have to make a separate titan character. I'll allow 3 of those.
    Also, I was really tired last night when I posted this. We're starting out with the Trainee Corps, not the Survey Corps.
    Lemme make a character skeleton, then lemme FINISH.

Name:

Appearance (Pic or Description):

Personality:

History:

Skill Level:

Now Lemme Finish!

Personality: Kasai is outgoing and fun. She can be fiesty and a bit over-dramatic at times, but ignore that. Pff. Anyway, Kasai loves blacksmithery (if that's a word) and loves to fight with the blades she makes. History: She wanted to join the Survey Corps, her mom said no, but when the new colossal titan came in, her mom encouraged her. Her mom then ran to the nearest safe zone where titans wouldn't sense her. Kasai never minded that her mom left her, she was actually happy.

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ooh! An AoT RP! Me likey!

Name: Korto Diazuki

Personality: Korto is very outgoing and charismatic. Though some people find him annoying since he doesn't take most things seriously. Whenever in a fight he tries to find a diplomatic solution rather than resorting directly to violence, except when fighting Titans that is.

Appearance:

History: Korto comes from a short line of Survey Corps members. The reason for it being short is self explanatory. The only survivors were his father and grandfather. His mother and grandmother didn't serve, and even then his father lost his leg to one of the Titans. Korto had been training with his grandfather about how to combat Titans and how to use the Maneuver Gear. Though he hasn't had any official training with Titans he did manage to get private training with the Maneuver Gear.

Skill Level:
    Combat: 5
    Maneuver Gear: 9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're both accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yay! I really hope this gets off the ground!

You're asking me to CHOOSE?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Mayui Nasakowa

Appearance (Pic or Description):

Personality: Kind and caring, Mayui takes care of her fellow trainees. She is very shy and does not normally speak. She makes very few friends, but stays very close to the ones she does make. Growing up right near the wall, Mayui's arm was damaged by the wall. It was amputated and replace by a mechanical one. It affects her personality a bit, as she gets frustrated when it won't shoot her 3DMV correctly.

History: She was just a normal girl growing up near the wall. She was shopping in Zhiganshina when the 75 meter class titan came and breached the wall again. She wasn't far enough to not be affected by the blast and her arm was damaged. She ran through a field of titans and got picked up by one before reaching the boat. She got out of the titans grasp thanks to a member of the garrison. On the boat she swore revenge against the titans and it became her goal to join the survey corps.

Skill Level:
    Combat: 6/10
    3DMV: 10/10
    Last edited by Ss_Katrina_sS; 04-08-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Wow.
    So Doge.
    Much spin.
    Wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, I think this may be the first time where I'm the only male character in a group....

Page 1 of 60 12351 ... LastLast