Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: |- The Doll House Murder -| [OOC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Dystopian, Psychological, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default |- The Doll House Murder -| [OOC]

DHM_zps98a4d519.jpg

Link to the in character thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58899
    DISCLAIMER: This will be an all female character cast roleplay. If there is to be any romance at all, it will be a lesbian romance. If you feel uncomfortable with this, then I advise you not to join. However, I am NOT suggesting that there must be romance or relations. However, there might be a chance of it, and so be wary. Thank you.

In 1940, an all female boarding school was constructed to provide the best education that one's money could buy. It was nicknamed the Doll House because of the uniform that the girls wore. They all dressed and looked like dolls. The girls whose parents could actually pay for the school wore white or pastel dresses, while the girls who were on scholarship wore black dresses. This caused tension between the two groups.

It came as a shock one day when a girl clad in white skirts ended up dead in one of the bathrooms. The police look desperately for clues as to who could carelessly murder such a lovely, well-liked girl. This murder causes more tension between the two groups of girls, and a strict curfew is put in place to keep them from doing anymore harm. The true question is: who committed this crime?

Skeleton
    Username:
    Character Name:
    Group: Scholarship? Money? Black skirts? White skirts?
    Love Interest: You can put N/A for now or N/A if you don't want your character to have relations. It's up to you.
    Who 'Dun it?: Who do you think killed her?
    Picture:

Rules
    1. Pictures- I want pictures to be realistic, lolita/gothic lolita type pictures. I have a few examples if you need them
    2. Who 'Dun it? I will assign a random person through PM to be the killer. Please be willing and able.
    3. I want four girls for each at the beginning. I will accept more possibly, but only eight total characters for right now.
    4. Cursing and Violence is A Okay.
    5. Romance is okay too. Just don't overdo it. If the person is not interested; do not force them into it. Please. Romance is not what this roleplay is all about.

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 

Last edited by Sayuri-; 04-09-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Lepus 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Natalie Isabella Ashe 

Spoiler: Amelia Lenore Grace 

Looks interesting, hope my character sheets are alright. If there's anything I need to change then just tell me and I shall edit them :3

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Usernameaoimhe294

Character Name: Lady Sybil Dockery "Though I do find titles so very boring!"

Group: "Payed membership obviously, So I can wear lovely pastel dresses, the best that money can buy of course!"

Love Interest: n/a "Although I did rather like a boy called Jimmy once!"

Who 'Dun it?: "Probably one of the poorer girls, they seemed to have had some ver bad upbringings, poor dears"

Picture: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Sybil-Crawley-276924986

Other: (Just added this for extra personality bits :P) Sybils family is rather rich and important, and she won't hesitate to let you know that. Considering her familys wealth however she is quite nice and rather witty. She's always telling jokes or being impecibly rude to the teachers. Sybil has quite a lot of friends and is one of the more popular girls in the school. Her rich lifestyle and easy upbringing has made her a bit of a wildchild in her later years though and she's always trying something new or experimentig with somethng or other

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Username: Sayuri-
    Character Name: Alyce Knight
    Group: Scholarship || Black skirts
    Love Interest: N/A
    Who 'Dun it?: Who knows. It could have been anyone.
    Picture: https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...psd1a2d68e.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PandaDreams View Post
    Spoiler: Lepus 
    I like your character c:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Spoiler: Natalie Isabella Ashe 

Spoiler: Amelia Lenore Grace 

Looks interesting, hope my character sheets are alright. If there's anything I need to change then just tell me and I shall edit them :3
    Likewise for both of yours. They're interesting There's nothing I need you to change. No worries ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caoimhe294 View Post
    Usernameaoimhe294

Character Name: Lady Sybil Dockery "Though I do find titles so very boring!"

Group: "Payed membership obviously, So I can wear lovely pastel dresses, the best that money can buy of course!"

Love Interest: n/a "Although I did rather like a boy called Jimmy once!"

Who 'Dun it?: "Probably one of the poorer girls, they seemed to have had some ver bad upbringings, poor dears"

Picture: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Sybil-Crawley-276924986

Other: (Just added this for extra personality bits :P) Sybils family is rather rich and important, and she won't hesitate to let you know that. Considering her familys wealth however she is quite nice and rather witty. She's always telling jokes or being impecibly rude to the teachers. Sybil has quite a lot of friends and is one of the more popular girls in the school. Her rich lifestyle and easy upbringing has made her a bit of a wildchild in her later years though and she's always trying something new or experimentig with somethng or other
    I'm actually really interested with yours. And I am happy that you took it upon yourself to add a personality for her. Thank you for your interest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PandaDreams View Post
    I didn't know you could add stuff to the forms. I edited mine a bit now after knowing this for anyone who's interested ;
    I apologize. I meant to add in a personality block as well, but this stroke of creativity hit me right before I was going to bed, and so it's a bit sloppy right now. I'm happy so many are interested in this. I didn't expect so many people to be interested. Lol.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

How many are we waiting for before we start the IC? :P

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Caoimhe294 View Post
    How many are we waiting for before we start the IC? :P
    We need three more c:
    One black skirt and two white/pastel skirts. I'm thinking about doubling, but need to run to class before I'm late > <

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll add a personality for mine later on :3 I hope you're not late then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast