Page 1 of 50 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men: A New Breed [M] OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default X-Men: A New Breed [M] OOC

RATED [M] FOR THINGS LIKE ROOTBEER, ANKLE SHOWING, AND WORDS LIKE DANG.

First and foremost this is not the X-Men universe that you know, but you will love it. All new mutants, all new stories. There is no Wolverine or Xavier. This is a brand new X-Men universe created by me, and hopefully you too! Now, onto the intro!

It's 2017 and everything has changed. The recent discovery of mutants, people with the X-Gene, brought on a sense of fear. People with super-human abilities that were walking amongst common folk. Some people called them sick, others terrorists. Either way people were scared of them. Scared of not knowing where they were or who they may be. These abilities ranged from the useless change in eye coloration to being able to explode matter at will. Though not all of these mutants have proved dangerous, the government and the mass public see as all of them as a potential threat.

The United States government has issued an order for all existing mutants in the United States to be captured and brought to a holding facility. The RP will start where everyone's characters are going about their daily lives just before agents come to take them. Whether they put up a fight or not decides where they will be put. Wherever they start is up to you, but they have to eventually end up in NYC. Why? Because every great superhero adventure starts in NYC. Whoever heard of a tale of high super-powered adventure starting in Idaho? You can't think of one? My point exactly.

Onto da' rules!

1.) Please, please, please don't have your character have interactions with other canon superheroes. It just makes the story a bit easier.
    2.)I am a Grammar Nazi, but not a dick. Just run your post through spell-check and you'll be fine. Though the excuse "I did it on my phone or tablet" does not count. Even they have spell check.
    3.) Don't be an ass.
    4.) No god-modding, Mary-Sues, or anything else of the sort.
    5.) If your character has a strange power that controls something that is not tangible (like shadows since it isn't made of anything) explain how their ability works. You can't just say "Because comics."
    6.) This RP will have a three strike system. After three offenses to the rules you will be booted. There are always exceptions, but they are very few and far between.
    7.) No controlling other characters, that's a dick move.
    8.) I as the GM I reserve the right to add more rules. No exceptions.
    9.) What I say goes. Sorry.
    10.) Put your favorite superhero and comic company in the "Other" section. Just to prove you care enough to read the rules.

And here we have out CS skeleton. Enjoy!

Name:
    Nickname:
    Looks (Anime or real, I have no preference):
    History (Have something about when you discovered your powers):
    Organization:
    Personality (Just a quick two or three sentences. Doesn't have to be very detailed, just an overview of how your character acts.):
    Powers (One or two will be fine. If you have a broad power explain how works. I.E. weather control.):
    Other:

Spoiler: Organizations 

CHARACTERS:
    Spoiler: The X-Men 

Spoiler: The Legion 

Spoiler: Mutant Military 

Spoiler: Independent 

Spoiler: Mutant Fighting League (MFL) 

Click here for the IC!
    Last edited by Bionicllama; 04-30-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wh-Whu-Where's yer character sheet?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just let me know when those CS are up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry, mine will be up soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the skeleton didn't go up, how weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now it's up!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hello ! If you'd like to advertise and/or show off your RP to the site, be sure to check out these links:

Roleplaying Games Directory – Add your RP to the directory!
    Staff Sigs – Have the staff advertise your RP in their signatures!
    Roleplay of the Week – Enter your RP in "Roleplay of the Week" to show it off to the site!
    Roleply of the Week Banner Shop – Get a cool banner made for your RP (to advertise the RP to the site.)
    The RPA Tribune – Get your RP featured in the RPA News!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Kenji Moon
    Nickname: Dizzy
    Looks:
    History: Kenji was the popular kid in High school, with his long blonde hair and big blue eyes he could woo any girl he wanted and sway any teacher. One fateful day Kenji awoke and got up like any other day, but he could feel something was off today. On his way to school Kenji tried to recall his dreams from the night before, he couldn't remember much but he could remember that in his dream he felt ineradicable power.
    When he finally arrived at school he noticed that the police were there investigating or something. As he walked inside his stomach dropped, looking around the halls and seeing the damage done to the school he suddenly remembered all of his dream... and that it wasn't a dream.
    Powers: symbiotic living suit that gives him a reasonable amount of strength and agility. the suit also gives him claws many sharp teeth, and the ability to climb most surfaces. once activated the suit takes a lot of energy to control at first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, can you explain Kenji's power a bit more? I don't know what you mean by a power suit. That isn't exactly a mutation.

fantasy, sci-fi, mature and down right locco.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After taking in a breath of cold fresh air the water making him feel completely refreshed, he turned to look at the damage with a grin on his face that faded remarkably quickly. Taking in the slaughter, the bloodshed. People left all around the room none of them moving. Panic took him running first to his closest friend, Dead no pulse, the next closest, same results. Ten people in the room, not all of the party goers just the ones that had stayed to drink and talk, all of them dead except him. There was a noise in the next room. Quickly he ran to investigate. throwing the door open, the creature that confronted him was out of this world, covered in blood, long sharp claws big intimidating teeth.
    It lunged at him, he panicked but managed to move to the side the creature passed through the door way and turned to face him again, it was rather basic in its strategy lunging forwards to attack him again.
    Morgan, was unsure what happened next, he stepped aside, raised an axe that he thought was an arm meaning to defend himself, but instead slicing clean through the creatures flesh. A short skirmish followed, resulting in Morgan standing covered in blood over a creature that was starting to look more like a man.
    Police came due to a tip off, reports show that 11 people were killed by an unknown assailant, listed amongst the dead was Morgan Holmes.

Two days later a young male under the name of Simon Watson boarded a plane to NYC his passport was dog eared the photo was so tattered it was his smile and claims of it being taken when he was six that allowed him through security.
    In his possession was all of the money he could find from the party, and a bag of clothes most not his own.

Powers: Aside from having superhuman levels of athleticism, on par with Gambit or Psylocke. He also has the ability to change any part of his body in to a melee weapon. Razor sharp, only when the part is a weapon does it have the same density and consistency of that weapon, as a normal body part it is skin and can be damaged just like any other.
    Other section. Favoured comics Thor, Deadpool, Psylock. x-men

Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Abigail Whetstone
    Nickname: Abby
    Looks (Anime or real, I have no preference):
    Spoiler: Abby 

History : Abby grew up with two other siblings, one older sister and a younger brother. It seemed she was the middle child and she hated it. If she wasn't being compared to her sister she was blamed for whatever trouble her brother caused. One day while her mother cooked dinner, while she sat and watched, her brother had come in and caused her to spill half the dinner on the floor. As usual she was blamed and she was sick of it. With the stove still on the fire shot out of control and burned down the house. No one was hurt but since then she tried to stay away from fire.
    Personality: Abby is quiet but will stick up for herself when need be. She hates getting into trouble but it always seems to follow. Its easy for her to make friends even though she's quite.
    Powers: Fire Manipulation, as long as there's a source
    Other:She is in college at the moment. My favorite X-Men is Storm.
    Last edited by Halfbreed443; 04-08-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Page 1 of 50 123 ... LastLast