Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46949596

Thread: [M] A New Generation: Age of Destruction - OOC

I Forgot My Title....
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sorry about the skip guys. Was feeling out of it. Will be honest about that, I wasn't feeling the mojo, and I dragged you down.

I'm back and ready to party though!

First question: If Dorian DID blow up the base...what do I do with Sasuke?
    Karma is the best.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

So, as everyone knows, I will be heading off to Officers' Field Training on June 17th, and will be gone for almost an entire month.

Now, everyone, what is going on regarding the progression of this story? I understand that some may be extremely busy due to their schedule, but it seems - in my perspective - like many of you are losing interest in this RP. Once again, I made a GM post and nobody has posted in it despite it being up for almost 2 weeks. And I know some of you have been pretty active in RPA yet still haven't posted in this RP. It is quite tiresome of constantly reminding people to post, because it just seems that this RP is low in your RPA priorities, considering that it seems to be often pushed back and forgotten.

I'm still willing to finish off this chapter's story, and once I return from Field Training and complete ToG, and thus I can completely focus on this RP. However, I rather not continue it if practically everyone's commitment is questionable. What is everyone's state of mind regarding this RP? Does anything need to be fixed in this RP, or are there any issues that need to be addressed so that interest can be renewed? Or has is simply run out of steam?

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

I personally feel like Vex has little to no real place in the story so far and has kinda only been there for the ride.
    Granted most of it has been my fault for not posting but enough of it was from the general feel of the RP to give me reason to push this low on my list of posting.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally feel like Vex has little to no real place in the story so far and has kinda only been there for the ride.
    Granted most of it has been my fault for not posting but enough of it was from the general feel of the RP to give me reason to push this low on my list of posting.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

In all honesty, I was waiting for another to post as I didn't know how to continue on from the GM post. I wanted to see what the other characters did as I didn't know how to just skim over her being in the middle of this forest.

I am still very much willing to continue this RP. I do enjoy it and the people within it I just have to figure out myself how I want to tackle the GM post. Sorry.

Fantasy, Mature Fantasy, occasionally Sci-Fi and will dabble in other stuff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am invested in this and greatly enjoy my part, so I certainly want it to live on. I've just been having a hard time finding the opportunity to get on RPA at all, even to keep my own RP going (as you've likely noticed). However, things will hopefully be settling down and I'll be able to get back to it per the usual. Things have just been a tad hectic for the past couple of weeks between my trip and my baby. She's back to her usual self now, though. Not sure what had her in a fuss here recently but it seems to have passed and now she's my happy girl again.
    Set by the masterful Karma

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'd really like this rp to continue too, but since I was one of the last people to post, I thought it might be better to let others go before me. I'm used to doing it that way, even though no one's really going in any particular order, but if you want to get a move on, I wouldn't mind going next. If that's what you'd prefer, anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got a post up, Dizzy, so feel free to follow it.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

So, I'm finally back after my long-month absence because of Field Training, and I was hoping to continue this RP with a renewed vigor.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to close this RP. I have been gone for an entire month, and players still have yet to make a response since my last GM post. I'm tired of this recurring issue and frequently addressing this, and having people who are not fully committed to this RP.

I would like to thank those who have made their respective responses, and I do apologize to them for closing this RP before it finished. I would also would like to extend a well-wish to Cat, who has been a valuable co-gm to this RP, and who will be sadly leaving RPA to take care of matters that are more important to her.

Its been a fun ride, everyone, but unfortunately some good things have to end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46949596