Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 37383940 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Battles of Cybertron IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Technovictus worked as fast as he could to repair Starscream. Quickly grabbing new parts and slapping them on while placing several small holders to keep it in place until he fully connected it. At the same time he checked Starscream's energon flow to see if it was all nominal. "Alright now, all I got to do now is fully connect your new parts and you're all done. Unless you want to count the Energon you still need."

He first worked the arms by rewiring the servos and attaching them to their appropriate slot on the other end. Once that was completed, he checked to see if all circuits were working properly and that the arm can move freely with ease. Then he applied the same technique to the rest of Starscream's newly attached limbs. "Ok now, see if you can move them on your own. Once I know you can do that, grab a gun and some Energon."

Thanks to Crap for the Sig.

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Psyker)

"Shit." Psyker muttered as she ducked into a cell for cover. Checking over her ammo, she saw that she didn't have a terribly large amount of ammo, or any form of grenades. With the horde of prisoners not far away, she ahd to think of something and then hope for backup.

Turning the corner, Psyker let the bullets from her Scatter Blaster fly, tearing into the bots, before using her Drain to start getting back some health from the sure coming bullets.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

A Pacific Island U.S. territory called Saipan.
    Sci-fi action
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Starscream lifted his arm. "Aaaugh! It stings...are you sure you fixed it properly?!" Grumbling, he got to his feet, with some pain going through his limbs as he moved them. "Hrrrgh..." Thanks to our brute of a leader beating his greatest warrior, I have to stay at a distance for a while! To that end, when he accessed the Teletraan-1 terminal, he took a Nucleon Charge Rifle V2, Thermo Rocket Cannon V2, and three Energon Rechargers. After all, this faction in its piteous state after the Autobot attack can't afford to lose its future leader!

While the chaos ensued below, Megatron waited at the top of the tower. He had no choice but to thin their ranks with the hordes of guards within. To simultaneously engage the number of foes besieging his tower, well over a hundred, would be impossible without Dark Energon, their remaining supply of which was minuscule at best and nowhere near being reachable from where he was. He kept watch on the progress of the battle with a monitor, already forming a plan for how to do away with the rebellious officer who was leading this attack. They're doing surprisingly well for a group of pathetic upstarts. It's time to crush them from all sides. Megatron commed Soundwave. "Soundwave! Status report!"

Soundwave kept behind cover, waiting for his own reinforcements. "Total prison break. I have called reinforcements from half of Kaon to deal with it."

Realizing what was going on, Megatron pounded the table in rage and roared. "It's a distraction! Orchestrated by the same fools who now besiege my tower! Kaon is under attack by rebels from within! I want you to sound all the alarms!"

Soundwave immediately sent out the signal to the alarm towers, yet none went off. "Alarm towers not responding. They appear to be rendered non-functional."

"Sabotage...call in reinforcements from the outposts! I want all those Autobots caught or killed! Let none leave the city! And they can deal with this...insurrection...as well!" It took all of Megatron's logical capability not to blast the table in frustration.

Soundwave went through a comm tower to send a long range transmission, but all that came through was static. "Comm towers likewise sabotaged."

At this, Megatron did blast the table, sending it flying in pieces. "Then direct your reinforcements so as to deal with this prison break unaided! Let no Autobot leave alive!" He ended the comm line and returned his attention to the monitor, seeing that downstairs, the Leapers were killed, but a third of the insurrectionists had fallen in the process of trying to fight them in such a small space. Shockwave's projects never fail me. He was, however, running out of guards. He commed the other half of Kaon. "All of you move to the central tower! There is a rebellion here, and it shall be crushed!" To his great surprise, he received a multitude of response comms, through which rockets could be heard, and a general consensus of voices muddled together that gave the same vague impression: they were being shot by Kaon's own defense turrets.

Soundwave finally saw his reinforcements arrive just as the heavily damaged Laserbeak and Frenzy retreated back into his chest compartment. A problem was clear, however. This force was not the size of half of Kaon. "Explain your small numbers!"

A Heavy Gunner moved to the front. "Apologies, sir! According to all reports on the south side, the defense turrets are malfunctioning! They're shooting at our own forces!"

Soundwave emitted a low, mechanical, echoing rumble that could be interpreted as a growl. "They are not malfunctioning. They are sabotaged. I will get to the defense grid's control center and shut off all defensive turrets until they can be repaired. You are to hold this prison break. Kill or capture." With that, he transformed and drove away. Behind him, hordes engaged hordes at the gate. Yet Soundwave could not be sure if the force that had survived to make it to the prison complex would be enough. It would be up to Psyker to turn the tide.

Autobots yelled when shot by Psyker's Scatter Blaster, dropping like flies. The return fire from the large group, a whole platoon's worth, instantly depleted Psyker's shield and some of her armor. Just as instantly, however, it returned when flows of Energon burst from their chests and were drawn into Psyker through the device on her palm. For every bit of damage she took, Energon regenerated it. In second, the group was dead. Now remained the massive horde, nearly a hundred strong, at the main gate.

Starscream groaned. "Megatron wants us to fight for him right now?! With me in this condition, that HE inflicted?! Why doesn't he fight his OWN battles?!" He paused immediately. "Erhm. Don't tell him I said that."

Demolishor eyed the group of soldiers he had left. "We're still not separated from general comms. Megatron just called in reinforcements. We need you to hold them here while we officers engage the tyrant and silence him. But we need an officer to hold here. Who will do it?"

"Not me," Drag Strip snapped immediately. "I've come too far! I WILL get my personal revenge on him for what he did!"

Demolishor looked at Breakstorm. "You hold them off then. Lead our forces on the ground level and make sure no one gets behind us!"

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea." Breakstorm said, wanting a piece of Megatron himself. "You need three to take Megatron down. These guys should be fine!"

"No," Demolishor said, "they won't be. Not with the reinforcements Megatron just called." He then had an idea and commed Night Shadow. "Night Shadow. Are you all right? If so, I need you to make your way to Kaon's central tower! If we're to succeed, we need more officers!"
    Last edited by Axilus Prime; 12-22-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh, don't worry. I won't." He said sarcastically to see Starscream's reactions. "C'mon, we can't let some insiders wreck the place more as it is. Plus I'm starting to hate fixing you guys up. I might just start killing them." He transformed and flew outside and looked at Starscream. "C'mon Sky Comander! We need all aerial combatants on the double!"

Transformers, Fiction, Fantasy, Mythical, Medieval
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Night Shadow grumbled, optics narrowing. "Yeah, but these Autobots are seriously taking a hammering. Give me a second." She smirked, looking down at the Con femme from a grate above. Strategically aiming a shuriken, she let it fly at the device that was sucking in all of the Energon. "That wasn't the kind of sucking I meant, Phys~" It was spoken so none could hear, and just before the femme left, she dropped a little present. The same kind of grenade that had freed her was hopefully going to be the end of the other femme.

Night Shadow had little trouble escaping, blasting through the skies as fast as she could. As much as she hated fragging all out fighting, this was to help save others that needed her. Of course, Night Shadow didn't want to die either. Frag, that would suck ballbearings. Frag it. Whatever happens, happens. She wasn't going to back down now.

Night Shadow announced her arrival by smashing into a leaper, her blades making mincemeat of his frame. He had been vulnerable, and she couldn't resist an opportunity like that. She had half drained him by the time both hit the ground; one dead, the other quite the opposite. Night didn't waste time with greetings, simply setting to attacking any that threatened their cause.
    Find me on Wattpad, my username is LeaderOfROTR. I would love for some reads on my works.

Here come the rescuers;
    they are too late.
    For it wasn't fate that got me,
    IT WAS THE INSANITY!!

Spoiler: Questions to Change You 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Pysker)

"Shit. Damn traitor bitch." Psyker was shouting as she ducked back into cover, now having to try and use her heavy, a Glass Gas Cannon to hold back the crowds. It was doing well enough, but she would need ammo soon.

"If I see her again, I'm killing her." the femme muttered, murder on the mind

(Chillwind)

Hearing everything go to hell outside, Chillwind selected a heavier loadout, in terms of raw firepower, than normal. A Thermo Rocket Launcher for a heavy weapon, and a Neclion Charge Rifle for her Primary. Both of course were V2

As the doors opened, Chillwind brought her Thermo to bear and took aim, and fired. The turrets here aren't that strong. At least, they shouldn't be. To be safe, she fired again.
    Last edited by Thelonewanderer; 12-29-2014 at 02:56 AM.
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

A Pacific Island U.S. territory called Saipan.
    Sci-fi action
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Starscream snarled and transformed, then boosted past Technovictus toward Megatron's tower. "And as Sky Commander, I am the one who should be giving orders, not you!" He transformed and took up a firing position on a nearby tower, then cloaked himself. "Get down there and crush the rebellion!" He saw a crowd of Decepticons moving for the base of the tower. There they are... With perfect aim, he zoomed in on one of them, tracked his movement flawlessly, and got his rifle charged up. The instant it was, he pulled the trigger and sent a high-powered round right through the trooper's head, shattering it and the torso below it. "That shot was perfect! Much like the one who fired it!"

The troopers looked up in shock and saw Starscream perched on a tower, taking aim again. One of them was about to open a comm line when he too went down. In haste, a third managed to open a line to Starscream. "HOLD FIRE! WE'RE NOT THE REBELS!" he shouted. With his right arm he gestured toward the base of the tower, inside. "THE REBELS ARE IN THERE!"

Starscream stopped short of firing with a shocked, then enraged expression. "WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE?! Worthless hulks of scrap!" He reloaded his rifle, then found that from his position, he could not see inside the tower. "Oh for frag's sake!" At that, he jumped off, transformed, and made for a firing position down the road with clear line of sight but enough distance that he wouldn't be scratched up. Heheh! There's one thing no beating can ever take away from me: I do transform with an exceptional sense of style!

The turret sent a rocket at Chillwind the second she left the door. Unusually, this time its target had sent one right back. Chillwind's new energy shield was depleted just after the reformat bay had given it to her. When the smoke cleared, the rocket turret was still aimed at her, but its metal was bent and circuitry was exposed. When she fired again, it would have been destroyed entirely--if not for it firing again as well. The two rockets collided midair, obscuring Chillwind's view but not the turret's. It sent a third rocket at her, blowing off most of her armor. A fine start for someone who just got their reformat.

Some of the Autobots at the gate turned around when they heard screaming and gunfire deeper inside the prison. "We got buddies back there getting shot up!" one of them said.

A Shotgunner turned back and ran deeper into the prison. "Then some of you come with me and take care of it. No more Autobots should ever have to rot in this hellhole." Followed by several more troopers, the Shotgunner ran for Psyker while her Glass Gas Cannon was reloading. He fired the first shot, and shortly after, the others opened up with their assault rifles.

At the gate, two hordes met. The Autobot horde, however, was much larger. Shots were fired, Energon was spilled, and a few even got up close to bash each other's heads in. A Decepticon Heavy Gunner knocked a few Autobots out of his way, only to be knocked off his feet by a relic of the past: an Autobot Brute. The Brute was unarmed, since there were no Decepticon Brutes in the prison he could have stolen weapons from. Unfortunately for the Heavy, the Brute's next move was to crush the barrel of his Scrapmaker. The Heavy kicked the Brute in the crotch and got up before noticing an IFF reading on his display. "There's a 'Con officer in there! We have a chance!" He swung at the Brute with his fist, but the Brute knocked it away and headbutted him. "ARGH!"

A trooper heard and opened a line to the officer inside the prison, however he or she was. "Sir! Make your way outside! We're getting slaughtered out here! There are too many of them!"

Soundwave was taking turns that would keep him out of the path of defensive turrets, having positioned most of them himself. However, the path to the turret control center had a few points where turrets were unavoidable. He turned a corner while coming to one such area and took hits from two turrets, spared from losing more than a fifth of his armor integrity only by the more compact armor of his vehicle mode. Before they could load and fire again, he transformed and brought out his Techvolt. He fired at the same time they did, and its lockon beam split to blow up both rockets mid-flight. The beam then went for the turrets, and he sustained it continuously until both were melted to an unrecognizable orange and gray pile.

Demolishor looked up at Night Shadow's entrance, surprised and relieved at the same time. He hadn't even noticed that two more Leapers showed up after they killed the first two. "Megatron's forces will be pouring in from that door! Lead these troopers and hold them off! We have to fight him uninterrupted!" He extended his wrist sword and looked at Drag Strip and Breakstorm. "Follow my lead." He jumped up, grabbed a ridge in the wall, and pulled himself up with it. When there were no ridges in the wall, he impaled it and pulled himself up that way until he could get hand and footholds once more. "Climb to the top!"

Drag Strip saw a huge black and purple mass, obviously Megatron's reinforcements, already coming in. "FIRE!" he bellowed at the True Decepticons. They obeyed, and he charged up his Gear Shredder to fire three shots at the ground near the incoming hostiles. All three shots bounced, locked on to a target, and sliced him completely in half. "That'll do..." Running for the wall, he emptied the rest of his clip and began climbing just like Demolishor. Breakstorm was already above him. "Didn't give them a parting gift, Breakstorm?"

"Ah, fuck you!" Breakstorm continued to climb, undistracted. He had his priorities, even with the gunfire and explosions already raging between the factions below in full force. Together, the three True Decepticon officers reached the top. Or the highest floor that remained. The true top of the tower had after all exploded, and its remnants crashed against the ground.

Demolishor transformed his Path Blaster out of his arm and fired three shots at the ground so his next shot would be the explosive one. "Where is the liar?" Megatron, who had falsely claimed ideals and goals that meant nothing to him...was nowhere to be seen.

"He's hiding like the faggot he is!" Drag Strip cocked his Gear Shredder. "I'll flush him out!" He fired his clip all over the room, bouncing gears off the walls, designed to lock on to any nearby enemies even if he couldn't see them while he fired. "Wait...what?!" Not a single gear changed course, and eventually they all simply lost momentum and slid across the ground. "That doesn't make any sense!"

Breakstorm looked around, pointing his Riot Cannon everywhere. "Be ready..."

Megatron was in freefall, feeling the roar of wind and fire against his face. The sound of war filled his ears from below. The fools think it will be that easy, that simple! No. War is chaos. Chaos, bloodshed and deception. And I intend to conduct my battle in just that manner! Once he was close enough to the ground, he flared up his leg thrusters all the way and stopped his fall by going into hover mode. He turned and emptied a clip of his Fusion Cannon into the troopers below, then switched weapons and fired four Thermo Rockets at the rogue. "Night Shadow! What an honor, that you turn up here! Are you ready to face my justice?!"
    Last edited by Axilus Prime; 02-08-2015 at 12:56 AM.

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Technovictus snarled under his breath at Starscream's insult. What a dick. No wonder no one likes your sorry ass. He flew down and joined up next to Starscream as he fired his Tacyeon Repeaters at the True Decepticons. "I just got one thing that I'm seeing a problem. How the hell do we know who's the rebels or not?"

He transformed and fired a Corruption chip at one of the rebels. He then brought out his Assault Rifle and began to fire upon the rebels. "These guys have some nerve to start another civil war. It's bad enough to deal with the Autobots."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Chillwind)

"You have to be kidding me.." Chillwind muttered as she fired off another rocket to finish the turret off as she quickly walked back into the refit bay to get an energon cube to patch herself up before heading out.

Now on her way to the prison, Chillwind was talking down any 'Bots that got in her way. Coming in on the position of one of her fellow officers about to be overran.

Cloaking, Chillwind came up behind the shotgunner, broke his neck, pulled her rifle out, and started gunning down the other troopers. Once that was done, the Seeker turned to towards the other Con.

"Well, lets tag team these prisoners, shall we?" Chillwind asked of her fellow femme.

"Let's" Pysker said, reloading her weapons and switched to her Scatter Blaster before rushing into the horde, while Chillwind was cloaking when she could, using fast takedowns and body shields to stay alive, and while keeping the heat off of Pysker as much as possible.
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Transformers, Fiction, Fantasy, Mythical, Medieval
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Night Shadow mockingly bowed, her swords dripping with spilt Energon. "Your justice will be no better than mine." A battlemask clicked into place, her entire frame dripping with Energon. She would never beat the mech, but hell if she didn't try. Besides, the femme was full of little tricks. Staring down the rockets, Night disappeared as her cloaking device was activated. Of course, said rockets continued to follow her thermal signature. Suddenly, two of them collided together and exploded in a fiery mass; most likely because of the femme making an unexpected move. Several shurikens flicked out, one managing to hit its target. The now lone ticket slammed a wall and exploded loudly, Night Shadow flickering into view as it did so. That last one had hit just above her and its damage had been enough to turn off her cloaking. Now it was time for her attack. Shurikens darted down at the mech, and the femme disappeared once more.

Shooting through the skies, Night Shadow passed the warlord, transforming and swinging both blades in an arc, aiming for his thrusters with great speed and deadly accuracy. If she could ground the mech, her chances of escaping alive would increase tenfold.
    Find me on Wattpad, my username is LeaderOfROTR. I would love for some reads on my works.

Here come the rescuers;
    they are too late.
    For it wasn't fate that got me,
    IT WAS THE INSANITY!!

Spoiler: Questions to Change You 

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 37383940 LastLast