Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12606162

Thread: The Taste of Blood [M](MinkashaxSkip_Time94)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, horror, odd, strange, Realistic, Historical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When he was picked up by Léon, the young blood grasping to the vampire and laying his head on Léon's shoulder.

"Oui, Léon." Jean-Valjean muttered. Closing his eyes the vampire smiled softly "...Perhaps... London would be our best stop?"

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Sunday January 21th, 1800

Léon had to reflect on the boy's answer, sternly walking with the lad in his arms. London would be off the continent, their scent being lost to the miles of water. And the benefit of having a lifestyle much like here, perhaps not as extravagant but could be well to do...would be what the girls deserve and something he wished he could provide for Jean-Valjean.

"That...is a brilliant idea" He sighed, enjoying the scent of the newborn "But now we need to convince the girls" Of course he had to think of Jocelyn first, Léon knew little of how she would be treated there for her race. Following her scent through the manor, he found her in the library again where she was reading, keeping her body language small and lost in her world.

But that didn't last long when her nostrils flared and she looked up to the two males.

"We can't stay here. There is nothing but constant danger"

"For you two, but I can have peace here - be respected here" Léon frowned and she gently shut her book, after over two hundreds years together, was this goodbye? "You made your choice. You chose him"

Léon was speechless.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The lad kept silent as Léon spoke, smiling slightly as he looked up to the older vampire. As the older male kept walking, Jean-Valjean looked around and frowned slightly "I could walk Léon, the burn has passed. I'm better." he expressed.

As they entered the library the new blood did make sure he was standing a few inches away from Léon. He knew the woman was not very fond of him and then being to close to her oldest friend would not help his case.

Jean-Valjean frowned, silent as he watched the two. He did not want to split them apart. They had been like family to one another for lord knew how many years. Centuries perhaps. And he would be the reason for parting it. Looking down with shame the young man rubbed his arm and felt himself backing away. Wanting to leave the two to speak further but not sure if it was wise to leave the man's side.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jocelyn shifted her glaze to Jean-Valjean for just a moment before looking back to Léon. The two share eye contact, an entire conversation between their gazes. For several minutes the two of them held this expressive form of communication. The male Vampire’s eyes glistened before he walked away.

Goodbye Jocelyn" The man kept his head low and began storming out of the library. His shoulders raised and his hair flipped when he looked at the newborn. “Come on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jean-Valjean frowned, looking away from the woman. Silence was all that filled the library before Léon began to walk away. The young man frowned but followed quickly after him, taking his hand and giving it a firm squeeze. What could he say? There was nothing he could say and most likely he shouldn't say a word...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Walking together, Léon could make out the scent of his spawn. He was pushy, getting past Werewolves without hesitation. Iris was behind a decorated door that wasn’t too different from what Jean-Valjean was first in. Inside he could hear lewd sounds. He was surprised, but this was such an inappropriate time. Again he shouldn’t have been surprised.

Harshly, in pain from the detachment of his longest and greatest friendship, he knocked on the door.

Get dressed!

What!?” Iris gasped and then groaned. “I’m busy!” she protested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As they found the spawn, the young man covered his nose as the scent began to overwhelm him. Walking over slowly he took the man's hand, just wanting him to calm down. Looking down he felt great shame. Taking in slow breath the boy closed his eyes and squeezed Léon's hand slightly.

"Iris please," Jean-Valjean begged "We need to leave."

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Léon held his eyes on Jean Valjean, doing his best to push out the sounds of Iris’ whines. There was a few squeaks of a bed.

This isn’t fair!” She cried out, but the master didn’t speak. “I’m sorry Elliot” the Vampires’ sharp hearing could pick up her whisper. A minute passed and a mildly sweaty Iris stepped out in her fair dress. “Leave, where?”

To London” Léon said regrettably, Iris looked between the two.

Where’s Jocelyne?” The man grunted and tugged on Jean-Valjean’s hand, leading the boy.

Just leave it” Léon commanded and the woman had no choice but obey. Following out of the mansion, only question popped into the woman’s mind. They took to foot in the cold winter night. The easy part for them would be to stealth to a dock and get to London…but what was going to be after. “I…hope we can make a future worthwhile together…” He looked down at Jean-Valjean with a smile, but his eyes held pain. “I’m sorry I’m doing this to you Iris…I’m selfish…I can’t lose you too…” His spawn didn’t say anything, heels clicking on the paved path leading out the mansion and to the public roads.

They would be safe, away from any old enemies that might have been after them. But Léon was leaving behind his oldest friend, and that was heartbreaking. Yet his heartbeat was rapid, the thrills of the Newborn beside him. He never knew he could feel so much emotion, pain and joy simultaneously.

Thank you Jean-Valjean” The boy looked up to Léon, puzzled. “Thank you for coming into my life…” Together, the trio walked down along the Seine River leaving Paris…

END
    Last edited by Minkasha; 01-05-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12606162