Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Taste of Blood [M](MinkashaxSkip_Time94)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, horror, odd, strange, Realistic, Historical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thursday January 18th, 1800 - 7:08 pm

Jean-Valjean would whimper and shake in his darken world. When he did awake, he could smell his sire's scent. He pained and jumped, hitting the wall as he trembled. His eyes staring down at the floor as if that was all he could do.

((My brain is just dead at the moment ))

John growled and smashed his fist into the wall beside him. This wasn't good. And then the weak scent was only making things worst as he could looked down and see the droplets of blood.

"GOD DAMN IT! This is the reason I didn't want a child to watch another child!" he howled. When the other arrived John would glare and give the other a small dagger "Return to the manor and get two others to help me search for the Vampire. Do only that, you've already mess up on this."
    Last edited by Skip_Time94; 08-24-2014 at 02:06 AM.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Thursday January 18th, 1800 - 7:10 pm

The blood was giving John several clues, at least he'd know the Vampire if he ever met her. The faint trail led down the main street just out the ally, how far, John would have to try to follow it to figure it out.

Pierre hung his head low as his own family judged him heavily. He took the dagger with a quivering lip and began running, until he bumped into a clocked body.

The Mystery Man smiled from the rooftop, yes, this was the werewolf that knew of the Mansion. Surrounding John and Pierre were at least fifteen cloaked vampires. The Werewolves could smell the silver weaponry they were carrying. John could remember these vampires very well. They were covering their tracks, killing him.

In a teasing manor, The Mystery Man appeared several feet before John, the smoke fading around him. As always, he had a cigar between his fingers. Pierre tried to punch one of the Vampires, striking him in the face. The cloaked being flew several feet but two others quickly grabbed the boy and held him where he stood, arms behind.

"Ah ah ah little pup" Those mesmerizing eyes met Pierre's. "Come here" The Werewolf didn't resistance and walked over. The Mystery Man's free hand pulled out a silver dagger and put it to the boy's neck while looking at John. "So, which one of you is it going to be?" The Oriental smirked. "Big pup or little pup?"

The Amor Pack things this guy is the leader of this coven. However this coven is so pretentious that they don't have a coven name, adding to their mystery. But they are Armor's greatest enemies.

Point is, John should know he's fucked because this guy out powers most Werewolves spare the most veteran.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

John sturggled against the figures and growled as the smoke was blown at him. Growling once more he threaten to pounce until he saw Pierre now in front of the smoking figure, silver so close to his neck. The man became silent, he could have Pierre killed if he did anything wrong. The older male took in a deep breath and spoke softly. This was all he could do to protect the young pup.

"Let the boy go... Pierre, return home." he warned. Swallowing hard he reached slowly for his own weapons and threw them on the floor "There is no reason to harm him. I give myself to you."

Jean-Valjean looked around the room. He seemed to be alone. Going to a window he tried opening it but was as weak as a child again. Shaking he shook his head and fall to the floor once again, trembling before making his way to the door as he tried to open it.

He was then thrown back as the door swung open. Hated eyes staring down at him.

"...Where the fuck is that pathetic excuse for a vampire? Talk now and maybe I will let you rest before our sire gets his hands on you."

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Pierre couldn't respond to John, he was too lost looking in the Oriental's exotic eyes. The man blew some smoke in the little pup's face.

"So small and weak this new generation" He quipped with a smirk. Having a servant hold the knife to Pierre, he told his own weapon and walked over to John. "You are a handsome one, shame" He looked down the Werewolves body before plunging the knife into John's throat.

Dying, John fell to his knees and the Mystery Man caressed his face. "We like to keep our secrecy" Blood poured down John's front and he fell to the ground, Pierre didn't make a sound, he couldn't...he didn't even realize his relative was just murdered.

The Mystery Man left his signature on the body for the Amor pack to find, on John's bloody chest now rested his half used cigar. Paris belonged to the nameless coven.

With the mansion now unknown to the pack the Mystery Man inhaled again.

"The little dove was here..." He turned to Pirre, still his servant "Jean-Valjean was here?"

"Yes" The pup answered in a monotone voice. The Mystery Man sighed.

"Always more problems, come along little pup"

Pierre and the coven walked away from John's body, letting the cold claim it for now.

Thursday January 18th, 1800 - Time Unknown

With the boy struggling in the other room, Eva looked to Alexandre for approval.

"I got him! Our sire should be very pleased"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

John looked to the figure, keeping his eyes on the other and as his throat stabbed into, the man coughed out a last breath and for a moment looked as if he was trying to keep himself up only to fall. His eyes staying on the man and body shaking as his blood spilled out. Drawing in his last breath, the man kept his eyes on the man. The last thing he would ever see was the cloaked figures before everything went dark and he was embrace in the warm arms of death.

"Very good Eva," he said softly as he petted the girl "But now we need to find that scum who took him in the first place... knowing the little weakling he might actually try to keep it a secret. Would you like a crack at opening him up to find such knowlege?"

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Ohh yes, yes! Let me!" She was overly eager, a grown woman reduced to a small girl. If this all went well she could raise in the ranks in their sire's eyes.

Walking to where Jean-Valjean was held she looked to the other Vampire currently watching over him.

"Has he said anything?" She found her control again, being authoritative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The man sighed softly and rubbed his forehead "Please do not let me regret this..." he muttered under his breath. Watching as the woman left, the small leader returned to the lobby and looked out the windows. Now he needed to find that bastard and perhaps he'd bring him to show what fate lied for Jean-Valjean as well as his girls before killing him.

Yeah. That sounds pleasant.

The vampire shook his head and looked to the boy who was just staring our the window "Nothing. He has only stared out that window."

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jean-Valjean had snow and moonlight to greet him. The Humans outside were starting to thin out, indicating it must have been getting later in the night.

Eva 'hmmm'ed about what to do to get Jean-Valjean to talk.

Taking initiative, the woman charged the boy, grabbed him by his hair and slammed his forehead straight into the glass. A searing pain went through the newborn, glass cracking, skin cut open and bleeding down his face.

"We have some questions. Would you kindly answer them, please?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jean-Valjean had become lost in thought, not sure what to do or even if he should try. Perhaps it would be better to simply burn in the sunlight. Go out with out feeling any further pain that would come with this new... life.

Suddenly he felt his body jerking forward and his skin slice. His sweet blood now pouring down his cheeks and forehead as glass stuck in. Shaking the young man looked up and glared at the woman. Fear underneath the brave face. "...." he was silent, not even giving a simple rejection to the question. He was bracing himself for the worst.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Is that a yes?" Eva respond. She was a very plain looking woman with long brown hair and looked to be in her late 20s. However her face right now looked unnerving in its politeness to the situation.

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4748495051 ... LastLast