Fantasy and Parody/Fan-based RP; Be warned; I write *a lot*
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default BRING ME YOUR GODS I AM YOUR VIRIGIN NOW!!! ...wait. v2.0

Spoiler: Welcome to my kooky little family~ 

You're currently viewing...
    Cartel's Character locker 2.0!
    Hope you enjoy your stay c:

My other one was an absolute mess, one that would have taken AGES to fix, so I figured just making a brand new one would be far nicer. Because I'm just that lazy, plus I don't want to rend my old Character Locker entirely useless, I'll just be posting new CS's here in this character locker and trusting the old Character Locker to do it's job holding my older characters lolz

Check the post below to see a table of contents that will link you to all my different characters, old and new character lockers alike. If you see any broken links, pictures that don't actually show up or only bring up errors, or anything else that seems out of place feel free to PM me to lemme know! Please don't post here, however, not that I think anyone would lolz

Fun Fact:
    I typically make my own character artwork~ I prefer to have characters that aren't basically "stolen" from other people's art or photography, so I try to make a habit of drawing my characters, or at the very least creating them using dress up games (usually from Rinamaru if you're curious).

Have a lovely day~ Thank you for taking interest in my characters c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents is in Alphabetical Order for your convenience.
    Posts are in order of characters' creation.

:::TABLE OF CONTENTS:::
    *=links to CS in my old character locker
    **=links to CS in OOC thread of character's RP

Spoiler: Old Table of Contents 

:::ADOPT ME!:::
    Character Name/link to CS {RP they're originally from} - snippits of potentially interesting info about the character
    *Old Character Locker

• Ajax* {Black Noir} - Military man; Medical and Airplane knowledge; long CS
    • [img][/img] Kamala Esha Russell {The False King's Grimoire} - Beautiful model-y type; artistic; high school/college-y; female; long CS
    • Leslie* {The Airship Pirates that Can't Do Anything} - Quirky Villain; male; comedic; short CS
    • Xenophon* {Fishy Romance} - Male romantic; troubled teen; short CS; includes picture of character drawn by one and only me~

:::ADOPTED:::
    Character Name/link {RP they're originally from} {RP they're currently in/link} - username of new guardian
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 07-21-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Spoiler: Need some RP advice? Click show~ 

"We're living in a dream; an endless fantasy," ~Yohio ♥
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Like my style? Check out my RP's here:
    *Persistent Worlds

Recycled/Not Currently In Progress
    * = I hope to restart/revive this RP at some point; feel free to inquire about doing so with me
    x = Never made it past OOC, or at the very least my character never did

Don't Forget About My other Stuff:
    *Heavily RPA related, but not on RPA

Last edited by CartelSaide; 10-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

:::So you wanna RP with that Cartel guy?:::

Don't mind me, I'm just talking too much and don't wanna repeat all this stuff all the damn time.

If you're interested in RPing with me, here's all you needa know about it and more.

Spoiler: My RP Resume (September 2015) 

Spoiler: What I like and don't like 

Spoiler: Me as a GM 

Spoiler: Product Reviews (aka quotes) 

Spoiler: Avi // Sig Locker 
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 02-21-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't forget to also read Pokémon: The Change in story format on FanFiction.net!
    Click here to read it now!

Reckless {Pokemon: The Change}

Reckless is my baby, my favorite OC of all time. He's grown on me so hardcore it shocks me even now. I didn't think I'd love some silly pokemon fan character this much but I do, I really, really do. He's based around a lot of things that I love, and the cherry on top is that he's the first character I've used in an RP that hasn't just died off, and he's also been through a lot of life-changing IRL events with me growing as a character as a result of their effect on me.

I love him to bits and pieces, and I hope you do too ♥

Spoiler: Inspiration 

Spoiler: Original CS 

Spoiler: Reckless's Pack 
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't forget to also read Pokémon: The Change in story format on FanFiction.net!
    Click here to read it now!

Rin Osamu {Pokemon: The Change}

Spoiler: Inspiration 

Spoiler: Original CS 
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Riddle Riddle
    {OOC} {IC} {CS}

[Inspirational Music]

------------------
    BASICS
    ------------------

NAME: Accius Chroniculus
    HOUSE: Ravenclaw

------------------
    APPEARANCE
    ------------------

Spoiler: Appearance 

------------------
    BIO
    ------------------

Accius is an orphan, abandoned at the front gates of Hogwarts with his first and middle names, and the message "I will not have a wizard." Dumbledore found the child rather quickly and taken in. Given to Hagrid to take care of until the child came of age to live in the dorms with the other students, Accius has developed a deep connection to animals and a socially awkward, quiet, and shy personality. He loves Hagrid like the father he became, however, and is a rather loyal person to those he cares for.

"Ravenclaw." The hat spoke years down the line, when Accius was to Hogwarts. Hagrid thought it might be a mistake, but Dumbledore insisted that the hat didn't make mistakes. "Ravenclaw!" the hat insisted again, and Accius gently removed it, handing it back to the elderly wizard. It didn't make a wick of difference where he went; Accius was hardly interested in magic, for it was the very thing that sent him from his home in the first place.

When Harry Potter came to Hogwarts was when Accius started to act out. Harry took up a lot of Hagrid's spare time and in a way, Accius felt as though his father was being stolen from him. So he started to spend more time in the forest than at home, and him and Hagrid have grown a bit distant. Simultaneously, Accius and Drako Malfoy have began to form a friendship through their like hatred of Harry.

As the years went on, Hagrid tried to get Accius, a very intelligent and bright young man, to study magic properly. While it was clear that Accius understood everything he was being taught, and his intelligence put him on the same excelling level of intelligence as Hermione Granger, the boy refused to focus on his studies, preferring to skip classes to spend time with the mythical beastes or causing light mischief with some of the other Slytherin boys. This has held him back a couple of years and postponed his graduation.

------------------
    OTHER
    ------------------

Often dresses like it's winter and more often than that wears his scarf over his face.

Has a scar on his cheek that runs across from right before the ear, across his lips, and just before his neck. He got it from his unicorn, which is his companion/familiar, named Amathea. He has a black, blind owl named Bat.
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Goofy Hell
    {OOC} {IC} {CS}

NAME: Seraphim
    ALIAS/NICKNAME: Seraa; Brand
    SEX: M

ELEMENT: Fire, magma, and heat
    SIGN: Taurus ♉

DISLIKES: Pretty much everyone except his sister

HOBBIES: Setting Fires

FAVORITE...
    FOOD: Your soul
    DRINK: Jack Daniels
    COLOR: Spitfire Orange
    ANIMAL: Kamodo Dragons
    SEASON: Summer
    WEATHER: Cloudless, blistering heat
    PHRASE: Burn baby burn
    SMELL: Searing flesh
    POSITION: Anything that makes you hot, love ♥

BIO:
    He was boooooorn on a Tuesday~
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Daemon Irrepit Callidus
    {OOC} {IC} {CS}

------
    BASICS
    ------

NAME: Valentino Salvatore
    SPECIES: Drow/Dark Elf
    CLASS: Thief; Lower end of Middle class financially

------
    PERSONALITY & BIO
    ------

Yanno what? The RP will do the talking for me and I'll figure it out as I go
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Entangled
    {OOC} {IC} {CS}

"Soul 4 Sale" by Simon Curtis
    &
    "Hypnotic" by Simon Curtis

Name: Brand
    Sign: Taurus

Attribute: Demonic - I am an overseer to your misfortune. I offer deals, see? Deals where you get what you want...and I get something in return.
    Element: Heat in general
    Power: Controls fire, magma, and all things heat. Has catastrophic power that has somehow been forcefully detained, giving him still rather ridiculous strength, but nothing like the "glory days" he mentions every now and again.
    Dislikes: Pretty much everyone except his sister
    Hobbies: Setting Fires, soliciting sex, smoking, drinking
    Personality: You don't really have enough opportunities to get to know him. You know that he's got a bit of a temper, and a cocky/narcissistic overtone, but overall he at least attempts to keep himself together and remain professional for the sake of work...at least, his version of professional.
    Back Story: You haven't seen him too many times, but you have been able to gather a little bit of information. You've never seen him without a cigarette, and oftentimes he's listening to music as well. He occasionally will mention a twin sister, once made a comment about how Pompeii was his doing and the Ice Age his sister's, and any mention of his father immediately results in a sour face and a bitter disposition. If asked why he's doing what he does, he simply responds, "it's my job" - plain and simply. You get the feeling that he sees everything as either a game or a competition, however, which is part of why dealing in things as serious as wishes and sacrifices with a guy like him makes you feel rather uneasy.
    Other: Based off my other character, Seraphim. Is him in an AU
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-20-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Entangled
    {OOC} {IC} {CS}

"I Want it All" by Dangerous Muse

-------------
    BASICS
    -------------

Name: Morgue Cain Rivers
    Current Location: 新 (Arata)
    Homeland: America and Britain
    Sexuality: Straight (but very confident in his sexuality)
    Voice: Click play on his musical inspiration c:

-------------
    THE DEMON'S INFLUENCE
    -------------

Attribute: Misfortune's Fortune - My twin and I were separated at birth. They've passed away recently, and I've taken their place, gaining everything they once had.
    Element: Darkness
    Power: Night vision; like a panther, he can see in the dark as clear as day.
    Wish: Another Chance at life
    Sacrifice: His twin sister's life

-------------
    LIFE
    -------------

Personality: Lives by the sayings "every man for himself" and "survival of the fittest." Life has left some deep emotional scars that he can never get rid of, and while some people would call him an inspiration, others would say he's grown bitter, fake, and selfish. His true personality is up for speculation.

Back Story: Morgue's childhood was ugly. An alcoholic father, a cocaine addicted mother, and abuse from the both of them. When his father wasn't punching his brains out, his mother was telling him how worthless him and his sister were, that it was their fault that the two of them were so miserable in the first place. "If you hadn't have been born, I wouldn't be married to this worthless hag!" his father insisted. His mother had similar thoughts expressed equally aggressively. From his parents' commentary, Morgue learned that his sister and him were nothing more than an accident of a particularly drunk and high night at a party. It's possible that considering they weren't identical twins, that him and his sister had two different dad's... Morgue's father certainly held that against the boy with ginger hair, the boy that didn't have his father's simple black locks. He was barely 8 years old when social services finally got involved, but the damage had been done. He would remember his father spitting and cursing at him and his sister for the rest of his life.

Spoiler: Mortica 

For a few years they were held in foster care together, and based on how many families turned them away based on their morbid names alone - Morgue and Mortica - they figured they'd be in the system until they were legal adults. They became as close as identical twins, planning for the future together, but again, fate was against them.

Mortica was the first to be taken away. Morgue was resistant to let his sister go at first, Mortica insistent on staying with him, but when Morgue met the family - a lovely Asian American couple of newlyweds with wealthy parents back in their home country - his heart melted, and he begged the couple to take them both. "She looks like she could be my husband's daughter," the woman said through her thick Japanese accent. "She will be harassed less in Japan than you as long as she learns my language."

Spoiler: Adopted Mother and Father 

Reluctantly, Morgue let her go. He told the family to take care of her, that she was his whole world. He claimed that that wouldn't be the last the family saw of him, that he'd visit his sister someday when he could afford it. Him and his sister kept in contact, sending letters, e-mails, texts, and even calling when they had the chance and money. Contact was slow no matter what the means, but there was always contact.

Fast forward a year. Morgue, a now rowdy and rough kid causing lots of trouble without his sister to keep him in check, is forced into a mixed martial arts class in order to learn a sense of discipline and give him a place to put his energy. It takes him a while to warm up, but it calms him down for certain. The calmer he gets over the year, the more attention he gets in the realm of potential families. By the time he's 15 he's finally adopted by a wonderful couple - one from Britain, the other from America. It doesn't really make any difference to Morgue; all he's hoping for is a family with enough money to afford a one way ticket to Japan. Finally it's looking like Morgue has a chance at happiness, and the parents aren't all that bad to Morgue - he started enjoying their company, even.

Screaming, fighting, bickering with such malicious phrases being spat left and right that Morgue has flashbacks to his own mother and father. In the end, it resulted in a divorce, but Morgue used it to his advantage. He traveled between the two countries and took up a hobby of competitive MMA fighting, sometimes on the streets and sometimes officially, and saved every bit of money he made on every fight he won from both Britain and America. His punches were amazing, but his real power came from his legs, and he had a roundhouse flying kick that sent all his foes flying and really reeled in a small fan base. He was incredible, a true rising star; some even said he'd make it to the very top if he kept up with this.

Then the accident.

Morgue got in a street fight he probably shouldn't have gotten in, challenging some kids who didn't take too kindly to him beating up their buddy. As amazing of a fighter as he was, he couldn't take on 10 kids with knives at all once - that's just insane. So two shattered kneecaps and a knife in the shoulder later, Morgue woke up in a hospital being told "You're lucky to be alive!" left and right. Morgue didn't feel lucky. The brats had used an industrial grade mallet, and his legs were useless from the knees down, his arm had half the mobility it once had before... he would never be able to fight again.

Three years in that wheelchair was enough to drive any self-respecting athlete to insanity, and Morgue was no different. He couldn't land a stable job anywhere, his parents were at a point where they were unable to afford flights back and forth between America and Britain, and Morgue's savings were dwindling...everything was lining up to set him up for a life on the streets; whether it be in America or Britain was a toss up. Just as Morgue was getting to his breaking point and preparing to bite the bullet, a demon dressed as an angel descended into his life and offered him an opportunity he could not refuse.

"I would give anything just to have a happy life, the ability to walk, and the money to go to Japan right now." He shook his head, chuckling. "If I only had had the same opportunity Morticia had... If I had been adopted by a family like hers, maybe I'd have never resorted to making pocket change on the streets by knocking some brat's teeth out...maybe this would have never happened to me." He gestured to his useless legs, holding his right shoulder with a wince. "If I hadn't have been raised by a family split by an ocean, money wouldn't have been wasted that could have gotten me to Japan. Hell, I probably would've gone to college, gotten a degree and set myself up over there, something amazing. It all just amounts to the cards life handed me though." He shook his head. "That'd be asking for too much though, wouldn't it?"

"That depends...you said anything...?"

"Whatever you want out of what little I have to offer is yours. Just give me a hand of cards I can work with."

"One like your sister's?"

With a nod of the head, Morgue had passed out, and woken up the next morning to the sound of wind chimes. It didn't take him long to discover that he'd essentially switched lives with his sister...and that his sister bit the bullet meant for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast