Page 606 of 613 FirstFirst ... 556604605606607608 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6128

Thread: ❣ Divided Paths ❣

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake put on a cocky expression and rose his eyebrows. Somehow he managed to say casually with that expression: "I mean, it's just whatever."
    When she sat down, he realized that... the bathroom was open. And he was sweaty. Because while he had been waiting for her he had been doing planks and crazy style push ups and crunches like it was a field day at the gym for him.
    "I'm going to go wash off all this sweat." He told her after looking down at himself. He didn't even want to touch his hair to find out how wet it became. Ugh. He didn't care who was sweating- it was gross. Working up a sweat felt amazing. But he couldn't stay sweaty or he would throw up. He liked to be clean.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Mkay. Have fun." Faye told him with a soft grin before leaning over and pecking him then standing ad going over to the bed. She took a seat an flicked on the TV, deciding that was a fairly good way to keep her mind occupied and give her something to do rather than jus sit here and over think everything.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zakai's face really did brighten when Clayton said that, but it kind of fell after a moment, then turned back to mild, serious curiosity.
    "When you're the president, do you have to do things you don't want to do?"
    He did and didn't know why he was asking this, and he believed that he very likely asked a similar question some time ago, but he wanted to know more things than what he did now, especially now that everything was over and he was going to become a normal person in society probably. He didn't know anything about the world outside of the zombies and monsters anymore.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake grabbed up some sweats and a long sleeve black shirt to put on. He moved into the bathroom and it was there that he turned the shower on.
    He was more than happy to get clean because when he was clean he felt a little better. When he was dirty all sorts of thoughts like: what if I smell disgusting? Went through his head.
    He took as long as he wanted in the shower and when he did leave he felt so much cleaner.
    He left the bathroom in clean clothes and wet hair that he kept racking his hands through.
    What sounded really good to him right now was tea and a blanket and a good movie. But he didn't know where to get tea or where he could find a good movie.
    So he went to the second best thing and that was leaning over Faye and grabbing her into a kiss.

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Oh good the boy looked so much happier than when he had earlier when he first walked into the library. Clayton did find it funny though when he saw the boy's face go from bright and happy to serious again.
    "All the time," Clayton told him honestly. "Most people think the president does what he wants without consideration for the people. But I'm different. I listen to the people which is good for them in their eyes but bad for me because I hate doing things I don't want. Needless to say I sometimes do things they hate as well... like when I hid the mutants." He chuckled, "I thought for sure that would get me impeached but there is more than what the people think that goes into politics. I used to tell Colton never to want to go into politics because it's. .. well it is just not what people think. There are some powerful forces behind it all. But I have said too much. I do not want you to grow up to hate the government. Because the truth is, so long as there are people like me in the government the people will always come first." It was complicated. He did what he had to because of the people. But that didn't mean he liked it or even wanted to do it. But he had to because of democracy. But at the same time... well he would always find a way to incorporate what he believed was right and best. Like making the people believe the mutants were being captured and killed when really they were only in hiding. He believed that was right to do because the Constitution stated equal rights for all. Mutants were still people. So they got rights too.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye watched the TV with little interest. Late night programs were always a bit odd. This dish diminish her shock when Blake came and pulled her into another kiss. Faye smiled against his lips a little bit but was sure to kiss him back as best as could.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake pulled away from her with a grin on his face. He moved over to the bed again and laid down on it on his stomach. He rolled over onto his back then back onto his stomach. He was so bored! So bored!
    S after awhile of rolling around like that he got up and walked out the door as quietly as he could.
    He had an idea.of how to entertain himself.
    He kept creeping around until he found the.right room. He slowly opened.the door up and stepped into the dark room, leaving the door open behind him.
    Slowly and carefully he crept to the bed until at last he scooted in next to the lean body. And then he moved Adalia's arms away and wrapped his own around Colton.
    "I will kill you." Came the deep whisper.
    Blake tried not to laugh but ended up laughing anyways when Colton shoved him off the bed.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye watched Blake leave, extremely confused. Where was he going? It was late and people were sleeping. Ugh. She slowly also left the room in search of her husband and followed the spud I him laughing. The open door illuminated the room enough for her to see that Colton and Ada were in there. Really? They had a baby that she hoped to God Blake hadn't woken up.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake hadn't been expecting the man to be awake. But obviously that had been stupid.to think. He was still covering his.mouth with his.arm when Colton swung his.legs over the bed and stepped on the blonde who just continued to laugh.
    "What's going on?" Adalia murmured, "Colton, what are you doing? Close the door, you weirdo."
    Colton looked down at Blake without announcing his arrival. His eyes moved up to the door and then back down.
    Blake reluctantly took the hint and crawled out of the room. Once the door closed behind him, he laid down on the ground and laughed.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye now stood. "I don't know if I should be concerned or upset." Faye commented, crossing her arms over her chest. She wore a look of disapproval but a grin was fighting through. "They have a baby Blake, you shouldn't cause trouble, if they get that kid to sleep then they're probably trying as hard as they can to keep her the way."

Page 606 of 613 FirstFirst ... 556604605606607608 ... LastLast