Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: [M] Detective Masters (Arcus and Omac16)

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Evan smiled with a faint whisper back, "Tell you later," before turning his attention to all the Pokemon around him and Bush sitting patiently for his turn. I wish you would go on an adventure, he thought that only Nikola could possibly hear. Despite his current feelings he went over to Evan as they both looked to the box Ukkio was holding. Evan took the box from his hands before smiling down at the poor Pokemon. "It's okay buddy, you don't have to fight anymore. We won and we couldn't have done it without you. I'm so sorry, but I promise you that I'll make your dying wish," he looked to Bush, "We can leave in the morning,"

That's when out of the chaos came a big, chubby man in his fifties down through the ashes of the bomb. "Nikola, Evan! You let this town go to hell and.." he looked to Teddy, "Lost a Pokemon of your own. I have to have a word with you," he looked over to the legendary Pokemon, "You.. you all have some explaining to do,"

"Yes, boss," Evan replied looking away from Teddy, "Follow behind us as we take care of a few things. I need to bury Te- my friend and we need to put this villain behind bars," he looked to Nikola with fear of what might happen next, "We promised to always be partners, no matter what,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

She nodded slightly, "Always" she whispered softly. Latias was determined to the point of being incessant that Nikola take the letter. Once Nikola took it, the two legendaries flew off and disappeared. She led Death to the jail, making sure they knew how dangerous he way and just what kind of security the guy would likely need. As well as a medical attention for Deaths' foot. By then all of her friends were following along, even Rumbler. She rubbed Chikas' head.

Once they were where they were going to bury Teddy, Nikola bandaged Chika up and made her comfortable. Before going over to help her friend, with a burial suited for the sweet little bear. Gently rubbing one of Bushes' leaves, before pulling out a Jar of peanut butter. She thought that Teddy should be buried with, after all. Even if he was gone, it felt wrong to leave the little glutton without something to eat. Even so, she couldn't hold back her tears. Which wouldn't stop flowing down her cheeks, looking around to see if anyone else want to say something; she couldn't find any words that seemed right. Or to put something with him, like she had done. When she felt a drop from above.

Looking up, Nikola saw the Rumblers' head sticking out of a cloud. She knew the dragonair could flew, all could. She thought they were more beautiful and elegant in the skies than their dragonite evolutions. What she didn't know was if the dragon type was crying or if the clouds were effected from her emotions. Since, Nikola knew that while she wasn't good with groups and apparently feeling misunderstood. Even so, Nikola couldn't help but wonder if even despite that had the dragonair grown to love the Teddiursa too?

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Evan couldn't hold back the tears as he fell to his knees as Ukkio dug out a hole and place Teddy in the box handing the egg to Nikola. Evan gave a faint smile to his fallen teddy bear that has been with him since the start of his journey as a detective master. A journey that was about to come to an end. "I'm doing it buddy, I'm going on an adventure," he looked down to Bush who has been surprisingly quiet, "Me and you Bush are going to do this for Teddy. It was his dying wish after all," Evan stood up and walked over to hug Nikola trying to look away as Ukkio and their boss closed up the box and began to cover it up with dirt.

"I'll foot the bill," their boss said, "It's the least I can do,". When it was all over and done with he patted Evan on the back. "I'm sorry to be the beerier of bad news at a time like this, but we have to talk about something," Evan looked at him, "I don't want to do this, but from what I've seen it appears you used time travel, the power of legendary Pokemon, arrested someone that doesn't belong here, put the entire city in danger, and letting a Pokemon die I'm going to have to let both of you go. I'm so sorry, I have no choice,"

Decay is Coming

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Nikola held her friend close, unlike him. She didn't look away, she felt like it wasn't right. When the boss decided to make matters worse, she felt like she had to clear things up. So stepped forward; wasn't like she was going to lose her job now. So she was going to clarify some thing, "first off sir. Do you think that either of us wanted to lose Teddy? Second off, yes we have Ray in custody but he was more or less forced on us. Third off, Ray didn't give us much choice on the time travel thing. Fourth, how did we put the city endanger? All we did was try to help it," then walked away from the captain. Going straight to Ukkio, "would you mind helping me design something? It is something I have been thinking about doing for quite sometime and between everything that has happened. I really want to see if I can't get made."

While Chika went over to Evan and rubbed her head against Evan comfortingly, wrapping her leaf around Evan. Tick-tock and Seer went over to comfort their friends; both human and pokemon.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The boss shook his head, "I been hearing about this Death guy for months, it was your responsibility to find and take him down. You failed and because of it a member died. I personally don't want to do this, but at risk of losing my own job.. you may work at another base in a different town, but Goldenrod is off limits. For the time being anyway, if you wait a couple of years I can rehire you. I bring good news as well... because of saving the city and the insurance you both had on the base you'll be granted a check with many zeroes," he looked down, "It has to come to this,"

Evan wiped away a tear, "So I can afford to go on an adventure?" and with that their boss nodded. He looked to Nikola, "After everything we been through... Our dreams can finally come true if we take this money and walk away. I don't know about you, but this is what I want now. I need to get as far away from here as possible..."

Ukkio patted his hand down the dirt forcing a fake smile, "I think I'm leaving soon too, but let me see what I can do before I head out," he stared her right in the eyes, "Pokemon shouldn't be treated like this, it shouldn't happen. You told me your Pokemon was happy, but this isn't what happyness looks like. I feel trainers should become extinct. So I'm leaving to make that change,"

Decay is Coming

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Nikola nodded, he understood where Ukkio was coming from. Looking at the boss, "I'll think about it sir." Though she was happy about getting money to help build her read. She wasn't really sure what would be right, before looking back at Ukkio. He was a friend and she would be honest with him, "I doubt trainers will ever be extinct Ukkio. I do agree this isn't what happiness looks like and trust me. If i had a choice, I would risk my life before I would risk theres' but they would kill me just for thinking that. What I want you to help me with though, I think you will approve of. I want to make a place; where there will be no pokeballs, no pokemon has to be afraid of being caught, stolen, hurt, or taken from their family, where everyone is welcomed and cared for, where everyone can be safe. I don't think, trainers will ever go extinct." Nikola repeated, "not just because we need pokemon but alittle bit because they need us too. I understand you may not agree, but that is how I feel on the matter. So I will just do what I can do to make things better. Even if just a little bit and you do what you think you can," wishing her friend the best of luck.

Knowing they can work out details, in a little bit and headed back over to Evan. Stopping only a moment, to stare sadly at the grave. Before wrapping her friend in another hug, "yes we can Evan and the first thing you better do. Is take Bush on that adventure he wants to badly." She said, knowing the grass type wouldn't leave now. So was mostly teasing, but knew that getting away from here would be good for all of them.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Ukkio nodded, "Sure thing. That sounds like something I can do, but after that I'm heading to Unova to learn from the best. I don't agree with Team Plasma, but I do understand their point. N's goal is my goal and it's something I wish to achieve. But, until I'm ready I will help you create this.. this.. sanctuary for Pokemon, because I know they'll be safe in your hands," he turned to Ray, "Ray told me of a future where Pokemon and humans are separate, where they help each other, but not against their own free will. If I can at all help shape this future, then it's what I must do,"

Evan squeezed back before letting go to pick up Bush, "I promise I'll come back and check up on you. We should all come back in a few years. I want everybody to make that promise?"

Ukkio stood up, "I promise,"

Ray simply rolled his eyes trying to fight the cuffs a little more, "Can I get out of these things? I mean where am I going to run? There is nothing here for me,"

Decay is Coming

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Nikola nodded to Ukkio, she wasn't sure what to say to what he said. Even so, she trusted his judgement and then turned to everyone else. "I promise," she said and turned to Ray. "I am in charge of you, you may not have anywhere to run but I won't be taking those cuffs off just yet. Because of whatever games you decided to play, Teddy died and that isn't the only time I have seen you do whatever you want with a pokemon. Like they aren't a living being" she was referring to the spiky eared pichu of course. "So you will be working for me, until I think you understand the importance of life and helping each other out. So for now, those cuffs stay on. They will be off at some point, but for now no." She said and then turned to look at everyone once more.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Evan hugged Nikola one last time. He looked to Ray, "Nikola is in charge of you. Don't you dare cross this woman. You've seen how powerful she was earlier. She'd always outrun you, always find you. Nikola is - was - the best detective master to ever live and Larp proved that. I don't know why Larp had such a fascination with her... considering she's not even a detective master anymore.." he looked to Ukkio, "Take good care of her and I wish you the best of luck with your quest even if I don't completely agree with it,"

Ray smirked, "I like a challenge,"

Evan then made his way from the graveyard, the one they created behind the old base. He looked to the ashes that fell and pictured their first real mission together. The lady with the lost Pokemon, and imagined Teddy asking to be held like the cute best friend he always wanted. If he could take back any moment, it be that one. In that timeline he would pick up the poor Teddiursa and squeeze him as tight as he ever held him. Part of him felt like crying again, but he knew he needed to move on.

He walked throughout town as people started to go back to normal, unsure if the city was really safe. That's when he pictured the ghost Pokemon strolling through town. The little cafe they visited before the rotom wrecked havoc. That's when he remembered the pichu in his backpack, it was still there after all this madness and peaked up at him as he patted it's head. "To new beginnings,"

As he made his way to the train station he looked back to the woods imagining all the Pokemon working together. Watching as the moments played out even his constant changing forms. He laughed at the adventures they went on before turning his attention to the place the bomb was laid. The ground was still scorched from it's explosion. He touched the ground to feel the ashes before moving forward.

He entered the train station before asking for a ticket, "One ticket to the Kanto airport please?" he asked as the conductor gave him the next to last ticket there and he quickly got on board the train. He barely missed it by a second. Bush barely got onto the train before the doors closed behind him. He would have to forward his new address once he found somewhere so he could get enough money to become a trainer. The train made some noises as it started to move, pulling out and allowing Evan to start his new adventure.

Two Years Later...

A train pulled back into station as the first passenger jumped out the open doors. He was wearing completely green with a infinity necklace around his neck. His brown hair was down to his ears and he had the face of a winner. He opened his vest to reveal eight shiny badges of many different colors. Around his waist was six Pokeballs, one that was cracked and looked broken, and one that was a golden color. The first thing he saw was a flyer flapping around on the ground, it had last weeks date on it; "The rebellion comes to Johto," it read.

Immediately after taking a step forward a young trainer comes running, "Our eyes met! You have to battle me, that's the rules."

"Oh?" Evan laughed reaching for the broken Pokeball, "Are you sure?" he showed off his badges, "This Pokemon is my most powerful one. I don't think you'd stand a chance against me. So why don't you scoot along and allow me to pass?"

As Evan started to move forward the boy laughed, "I bet it's something stupid like a Butterfree or a Teddiursa or something!"

Evan turned right away, "That's it," his face beat red, as he threw out the broken Pokeball out a huge Pokemon appeared. It was so big he couldn't see much of the trainers face over it's massive size. "It's not too late to call it off,"

"What is that?" right away the kid pulled out his Pokedex and as it spoke his nearly passed out. It's words so shocking he dropped the Pokedex. "It-It.. it's can't be!" The Pokedex read; "You have encountered a new Pokemon. It's the legendary Pokemon..." as it hit the ground it's screen cracked so it only read the last word. The kid fell to his knees as he read that final word, he spoke it very reluctantly unable to believe it. "Heatran?"

The End
    Maybe

Decay is Coming

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425