Thread: [M] The Key to Betrayal ~ Siks & Eli

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Key to Betrayal ~ Siks & Eli

The Key to Betrayal
    Elizabeth & Siksta

Mature Rated for the following: Language, Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Sexual Content/Themes, Violence, Graphic Content/Themes, among more.

IC Found Here.

"And the fear of falling in love, I one day realized, it's itself already silent love..."

It was a simple assignment.
    Find her, find the key.
    That was all.
    The reward drew the best mercenaries and assassins to the thundering city, all looking for a girl too bright to belong underneath the clouds.
    Among them, came forth a man considered to be the best, a man too shadowed to be anything else.
    It was a simple assignment.
    Find her, find the key.
    But what he found was something behind anything that could be described as simple.

And so began the story of Serena and the Scarecrow.

Spoiler: Character Sheet Skeleton 

"Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness, the truth more first than the sun, more last than the star."
    - e.e. Cummings.
    Last edited by Elizabeth16; 06-25-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Serena Gray

Appearance:
    Spoiler:  

To phrase it simply, Serena is one that stands out among the rest. She has dark chocolate hair that falls in slight waves down to the end of her back, often held with a unique hairband or a twist of a braid this way or that. Her eyes are the color of a Caribbean Sea on a warm day, teal blue and sky mixed into one. Light makeup accentuates high cheekbones and an attractive, alluring smile. Her skin stays light, the result of limited time in the sun. Serena is muscled, but maintains the more delicate figure of a gymnast or ballet dancer.

Personality: Serena brings an innocence to all she does. It shines through her understanding smiles, or the way she glances over someone new for the first time. The way she talks floats on air for those with worries, as she listens and only says that which she truly feels. However, she has a passion and a spark that drive her every movement, one based purely on emotion. She can be overwhelmed at times, being too trusting and too easily hurt, but has a hope that burns through. She does tend to be sentimental.
    Serena is often described as "stubborn as hell when she has her mind set, but the most loyal, compassionate, sweet, and trustworthy person you could meet".

Backstory: It wasn't until recently that Serena's life changed. Before her Uncle passed away, things were as normal as one could expect for a young adult. She had been raised by two loving parents in a beach town, an average student in high school, a good daughter. Serena attended University of North Carolina for three years, graduating early with a degree in Language Studies. She doubled majored in both Spanish and Italian. It was a useless degree, she soon realized. Serena took up a job as a translator for a small firm, simply to pay bills; this only led to her discontent, feeling the office walls rise around her like prison cells.

When her Uncle passed away, Serena Gray was an overnight heir to a multimillion dollar fortune. She was never to be involved with the business, never to have her name publicly connected to the Ashton money. The will asked that, along with the mentioned agreements, Serena would move and do something that "made her happy". And so she did. Serena moved away from her hometown, telling the first lie to her friends and family about a job offer she couldn't refuse.

Seattle is where she found her first resting place, in a remodeled skyscraper loft. There was something about the raining city that put her at ease, the memories of the visits there with her Uncle working themselves out as she tried her best to understand why she had been his heir, why the strange agreements. She took a job at a local bar as a bar tender, passing the nights by smiling at strangers and wondering what she would want to do if she had nothing at all to hold her back.
    Last edited by Elizabeth16; 06-24-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Halder Step
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: On the job 

Spoiler: Off-Duty 

Personalty: On Duty: He is silent and precise in everything he does. Keeps his business far from his personal life as possible. Hardly ever interacts with his employers and does all the planning through pay phones and disposable cell phones. Professional as they come but wild when the mood strikes. Is known for his unorthodox methods and leaves many people even his peers scratching their heads.

Off duty: When he doesn't have anyone to hunt down, kill, or capture. Halder is what you would call a genuine Country Gentleman. Honest, kind, personable, and a truly good guy with enough modesty to make Monk's jealous. He rarely let's this part out thought because the world of Mercs is a dangerous one even for the best amongst them. Those he knows and cares about he tries to protect even if that means killing to do so.

Bio: Born and raised in Montana, he was given the closest thing to a cowboy education a boy can get nowadays. Riding horses, roping cows, wrestling coyotes and other predators that might pray on the livestock on his family farm. Those who knew him would never suspect he'd go into the business of killing folks or other unsavory things for money. But he eventually grew weary of farm life and wanted to put his natural knack for shooting and affinity for the wilderness to good use. At first it was just being a hunter and trapper. Living as far from humanity as possible ruling his own life and being more like the wild coyotes he wrestled as a boy than a man.

But eventually his restless spirit drew him away from the woods and into the dark shadow of humanity. His dead eye and skill with being invisible that got him a name in the hunting industry brought him to the feet of more then a few influential people as a Merc. He took to this quicker then he took to being a hunter. His speed and skill at doing his job got him the name Scarecrow and just to make a calling card he decided to work dressed as one.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 06-25-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

You're vanishing again Eli.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No I'm not, lovely. Just getting my other 1x1 started.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haha ok lassie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now go post, Siks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bumpety bump.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Double that, so how goes making an IC post pretty lady?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And the third time is a charm.