Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Executive Order 3066

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Historical fiction, fantasy, series related, drama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Executive Order 3066

There is no such thing as a life without conflict.

The idea of a harmonious world is a myth. Driven by greed and power, wars have raged on; ravaging nation after nation across the pages of history. The story is the same. The order is given and the soldiers are shipped off to the next bloody battle. For some this is nothing new; for others it is much harder to adapt to such a lifestyle. In some cases these difficulties might even prove to be fatal. In this case the order comes in the form of Executive Order 3066 from none other than the Fuhrer King Bradley himself.

But where did this war begin? While tensions have always been high due to cultural differences a relative peace had been achieved until the death of a small child in 1901. Deemed an "accident" by an Amestrian soldier this was the turning point for the once peaceful people of Ishval. The year is 1908. For seven years now the war has carried on with no end in sight. Although vastly outnumbered, the Ishvalan people have received the support of the southern Aerugons whom hope to see the country of Amestris weakened.

And so our scene shifts to Central City where the Fuhrer has introduced Executive Order 3066. The Ishvalan War of Extermination. In order to completely eradicate the Ishvalan forces, the dogs of the military, also known as the state alchemists have been order to wreak havoc in the east.

This is the story of the Ishval War. The stories of the soldiers who were just following orders. The stories of those forced to flee their homes. The stories of those caught in between. And perhaps even the story of those pulling all of the strings.

Rules

We all simply adore them, don't we? The ground rules of this roleplay are pretty basic or so I would like to think. No flamining, godmoding, autohitting, etc. Be respect, be courteous, and so on. Our story revolves around a war. There is going to be violence. That said, let's keep it TOS-friendly. Also while we're discussing our rating system lets take a moment to discuss love. I love love just about as much as anyone else here. Our characters are all adults and love is fine and dandy. This roleplay is no smut-fest however so once the clothes come off let's fade to black and employ a time skip.

Now lets get to technical requirements. This a long term literate roleplay. Please don't join and disappear forever. If you're going to be away, please let me know. We'll all work with you to the best of our ability. Now when it comes to your actual posts I'd like to see a minimum of two or three paragraphs. We all experience writer's block from time to but even then I prefer quality over quantity. Keep an eye on your spelling and grammar to the best of your ability.

This roleplay will be a mix of canon and original characters. Remember this tale occurs prior to the adventures of the Elric brothers. I'd like to see a profile for each and every character... including canons If playing a canon please do try to stay in character but be creative as well. While this roleplay will largely follow the manga/Brotherhood arc, I may be willing to allow the introduction of characters from the 2003 series.

Spoiler: Skeletons 

Last edited by Aleris; 07-01-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ohayo! I am le Beta. It looks like you're off to a good start so far. Allow me to speed you along with these helpful links!

Roleplaying Games Directory – New RP? Add it to the Roleplay Directory for great justice!

Staff Sigs – Y'know the staff? We're cool people just like you. Let us know and we'll put your RP right in our signatures so more people can see it.

Roleplay of the Week – Think you're onto something awesome? Well then submit it as a candidate for RP of the Week!

Roleplay of the Week Banner Shop – Need a banner made for your RP? This is the place to go for that.

The RPA Tribune – Let the world of RPA real all about your work in the RPA Tribune.

And of course, if you have any questions or just want to chit-chat, feel free to drop one of the friendly Staff Members a PM.
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

Near the Halo Ring by the Omega 4 Relay with the other Power Rangers
    D&D, Sci-fi, realistic ones, and ones with a video game twist.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I will revive one of my Fullmetal characters and format him to fit your character skeleton. I'll have it up later tonight. Yays for FULLMETAL!!!

---------EDIT----------
    Spoiler: my character 
    Last edited by NecroNama; 07-01-2014 at 05:59 AM.

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I haven't had much time, but I'm going to have to remember who my FMA OC was lol it's been such a long time, and then I'll draw them up and make a char, so I'll prolly edit this w/ my char in in a few days.

EDIT!!::: here it is!

Spoiler: character 
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 09-10-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Historical fiction, fantasy, series related, drama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted! As far as affiliation goes, it's your character's loyalty. State, Ishval, home country, etc.

Sounds good Rina! I'm excited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fixed his affiliation, made him a bit of a jerk since every story needs one.

Any-who, I'm going to be away from the inter-webs for a few days so I will be unable to post. Letting you know

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NecroNama View Post
    I fixed his affiliation, made him a bit of a jerk since every story needs one.

Any-who, I'm going to be away from the inter-webs for a few days so I will be unable to post. Letting you know

What? My character's a jerk! ( I'll put up my char today) xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I said I made my character a jerk, not yours....

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NecroNama View Post
    I said I made my character a jerk, not yours....
    Lol two jerks.... I wonder who's more of a jerk.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm going out on a limb but I think mine would be the bigger jerk. In another FMA rp, I had a balance character that I used with this guy that kept him in check. It's going to be fun to see it played out

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast