Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Thread: The lost chapters {Lost kingdoms II}

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Blin and his partner
    Blin looked up in the direction of the smoke, "I am sure my son and grandson have it under control. People never seem to realize how big the forest it or that the things inside it can fight back." He ended with a chuckle, before heading inside. Where some drinks were ready and some warm snacks. He sat on one of the two chairs that were there. He took a bite from his snacks, seeming completely at ease.

The lynx simply chuckled, "not quite yet lad. But it seems that you have taken a bit of a spill. How many heads do I have?" Trying to figure out how bad dragon was.

Flora
    She noticed that her friends chuckle wasn't completely natural and was about ask her friend what was wrong. When Susans' gryphon showed up, so that the only thing that came out of her was a squeak. Before she hid behind the corner of a nearby building, knowing she shouldn't go far from her friend but certainly want to be near the gryphon. Also knowing that if the gryphon came close, she would probably be off running.

Floras' mother and grandmother
    Flora's grandmother chuckled, "I see my granddaughter has given you abit of the family's traditional tea. She would make a pretty good healer if she would just calm those wings of hers." She said half dismissive, as she continued to work on something.

Flora's mother gave a half chuckle, before looking to Rose. Saying softly, "don't take my mothers' words to heart. She is just abit sore that Flora decided not to become a healer like us. Still teaches my daughter how to help fairies, what my mother doesn't understand is how my daughter helps so many people." She ended proudly and with a warm loving smile that only a mother could have. "Thanks for keeping an eye on her during your travels together," she added before looking out of the window. Where she simply sighed, "don't worry about that. Everyone thinks that they can smoke us out, but between the ents avoiding the fire and every animal in forest gathering to put the fire out. It never gets very far and just causes a lot of smoke."

Lee
    Lee saw that the forest and started to get jumpy, "Look!Look!Look! It is so big!" He said half wishing they didn't have to destroy the forest. It would make a good camp for training, as he imagined all of the different things that must be inside of there. Even so he whirled around to Ivan, smiling widely "When do we attack Ivan?"

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"What?" Susan questioned, "Just a fun-loving wittle feather ball." Maybe the "wittle" comment was a bit of a stretch, but the creature sure enough acted like it was indeed some king of small dog, tail-wagging and all. She gave the griffon's face a slight scratch as he lightly pushed past her to Kai, making a discreet chittering noise. Thran sniffed at him momentarily and started pecking and nibbling in his hair, not roughly enough to hurt mind you, and though he was occupied with this, his ears stayed perked and one of his eyes followed Flora to where she hid. Susan "hmmed" contently and crawled under and past her mount. It was obvious this sort of distraction must've been a gift from the gods themselves and it was unlikely a good alternative would show up soon. Without a word Susan hurried off away from the group. Sure it was awkward as heck to just leave them, but she could explain later...might as well strike while the iron's hot and get this insane ploy over with.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, action, romance, and other stuff.....try me
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jim and Naga
    Jim's concern was put to rest somewhat after Blin's assuring chuckle but a small part still lingered at the back of his mind. "If you say so," he muttered a reply before following the fairy into his home. Jim sat on the other chair and helped himself to the warm snacks. He picked out a biscuit looking thing with some cream up top. When he took a bite out of it, Jim tasted some berries from the cream. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you stay out here alone?"

Naga stared at the general direction of the lynx and groaned, "Since when did you grow two and a half heads?"

Kai
    Kai tried to back away when Thran approached him but soon found himself cornered and had no where else to go. "Easy Thran, I didn't...oww...stop that!" he protested when Thran decided his hair was some sort of chew toy and his skull a pecking post.

Horace
    The war veteran listened to the battle plans being laid before him. Ivan had a sound plan, making sure the attack was quick and vicious to have the advantage of shock and awe. He was almost a better stragetist than Horace himself, almost. "The plan sounds good, for now. If possible, have our forces box them into a kill zone. " he pointed to a location slightly away from the suspected village that had great ambushing potential.

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I want to torture it first! I want to hear its screams of agony before I finish it!" Lydia shrieked, darting off towards Garret without even considering the possibility of a trap. She pulled out her knife, scrubbing the congealed, dried blood off of it on her shirt as she flew.

After a few seconds flying, she somersaulted in front of Garret, and narrowed her eyes. "So, whered it go?" She asked, looking around, a somewhat evil smirk crossing her lips. If there was no orphan... And this was a trap? She was going to have some fun with Garret instead.

Horror, fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"She's right over there! Have fun, go nuts! I'm going to scout ahead, you know, look for more victims." Garret said. He waved good bye and disappeared by collapsing in on himself. Terrag, meanwhile, waited in Flora's shadow, ready to spring up and attack Lydia. He wasn't quite sure how he'd kill her yet, but he knew it was going to be violent, M rated, and most likely in need of lots of censoring.
    Blob fish is tired of your shenanigans.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Blin and his partner
    The of fairy chuckled slightly at the question, "less fairies I have to deal with, easier to practice where others won't complain, cause I am a grouchy and like my privacy, cause I scare fairies. Take your pick," he said fairly good naturedly. Before looking over to his partner.

The armored lynx nudged the dragon, "I don't think we should do anymore for today." Starting to nudge the baby dragon towards the hut, so he could lay on the lynxs' bed until the dragon regained his senses.

flora
    seeing Susan try and sneak off, she wanted to follow but saw the griffons' eye on her. To instead shrank farther behind the corner, trying to not squeak again.

Lee
    He listened impatiently, waiting to be told that he could go have some fun.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829