Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] It's your choice.... Choose wisely.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [OOC] It's your choice.... Choose wisely.

"What is it that you see among the dawn light? I see approaching darkness. The promise of the shadows I love so deeply. I see a realm in which I rule. A realm that I have claimed. A realm in which I am Queen.

Eternal night. What a blessing that would be. Living under forever starlight. Do you see the beauty of the night as I do? Do you?" Her voice is imposing. Beautiful. Deadly. With scarlet rings staring into your eyes do you answer? Do you disagree and cross this blood eyes beauty? Or do you agree and kneel to the self proclaimed queen vowing to help bring eternal night?

"She deceives you. Her words are poison. Side with me. Fight this Twisted queen. Protect the world from eternal darkness." His words are fierce. Short and strong. He glares with shaded eyes of grey that whisper of a broken past. He reaches out to you. Do you take his hand? Take up sword and shield against Blooded royalty? Or do you turn away refusing to look upon the light-loving knight?

Your choice is here. It's time to wake up.

You live in the snow laden valley of Eferdin. A castle long unused looming over your town. A new resident has come though. She has taken good care of the town though. Providing for anyone in need. All she asks in return as that no one disrupt her project. Most don't know what her project is, but you've recently heard rumors. She's planning to black out the sun for good. Question is are you okay with this?

Rules:
    Welcome my friends. The rules are rather simple. Site rules of course. Also if you have to leave for any amount of time please tell us. I'm patient so you'll always be welcomed back, but it's good to know if you have to leave for a while. Also if you disappear you have a week to either tell us you can't post or just come back. You can play as any species, but nothing majorly OP. There will be fighting and I'll do my best to keep it from getting one sided. If you post something a little questionable I'll talk to you about it. Also please keep any problems you have out of the ooc and IC. I really don't want anger here.

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Species:
    History: (optional)
    Weapon:
    Choice?:
    Other:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Mine :3

Name: Aria
    Species: Vampire
    History: she keeps her history to herself mostly.
    Weapon: Magic mainly but she also has an obsidian long sword.
    Choice?: Haha.
    Other: She is a self proclaimed queen.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Aria 

Personality: She is kind hearted and sweet to those around her. She cares deeply for every living thing. She will go out of her way to help someone in need too. She is not easily angered. Even when someone calls her a monster. She will still smile merely saying that everyone may have their opinion. She is a very loving person. She has a dark side though. I will not tell you here. It's a surprise hehe.

Name: Ves
    Species: Angel
    History: His history does not concern you. His words not mine.
    Weapon: He wields a two handed sword.
    Choice?: Hmph.
    Other: Nothing else really.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Ves 

Personality: Despite his holy race he is rather cold. He more or less forces his opinion on others. He destroies anything he sees as evil. His rage is rather uncharacteristically of Angels. He doesn't care much for others. He only cares for his mission to destroy darkness.
    Last edited by ShadeyBirdy2; 07-02-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    "Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me." ~Sith Code

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune!

Good luck!!!

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Come on peoplez

Romance, Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to ask you something before I write his history. if you read through what I have so far, you will see that he needs to serve someone to survive. Would Aria be available for such a role? He'd be more like a bodyguard than anything else.

Name: William
    Species: Immortal
    History: Though little information is known about his past, a few basic points about William are known. He comes from Scotland, to start. Whether he told you himself, or you picked it up from his accent, there is little doubt about his origins. He is very experienced with swords, though he prefers two handed blades rather than the one handed variant. It is assumed that his fighting style is his own creation honed from battle, as many of his moves are unpredictable.
    No other information was found about him, though William does tell his past in many of his stories. These include stories of how he gained his immortality as well as battles of the past. How he came to serve Aria is a mystery. All that is known is that he has served her for years, long before she came to Eferdin. He reports to Aria and only to Aria, never following an order of those beneath her.
    Weapon: Great sword
    Choice?: Aria
    Other: His immortality has a catch. First, he can still die if stabbed or injured fatally. All his immortality does is prevent his body and everything within it from decaying. Second, he must remain under direct control of an individual. Essentially, he must always serve someone, else he will start to decay. He must find a new person to serve within one year or else he will die.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: William 

Personality: William has a calm temperament, never truly feeling angry except when dealing with people who wish harm upon his current boss. He enjoys small talk, but judges a person through their actions rather than words. He dislikes those without the resolve to go through with their actions. He does not care about whether one is good or evil. Instead, he cares about whether a person has the ability to do what they say they can. If they can't, he will crush them. If they can, he will follow them to hell and back. He has a particularly strong weakness for sweet things.
    Last edited by ChiliChiliWongo; 07-07-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is completely acceptable. :3

Romance, Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, in what time period does this RP take place?

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Medieval timeline. one of my favorites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Allegra von Brandt

Species: Phoenix

History: Allegra has been alive for hundreds of years, her mind holding much knowledge that she has collected from the moment that she sprouted out of her mother's embers. Nothing is known of her except her name, giving herself a last name simply to mix in with the crowd. Though if you want to know more of her, you'd have to ask Allegra herself.

Weapon: Her fire manipulation, but may use a pair of bow & arrows. The arrows are made of silver and platinum, appearing to be slim and shiny rod with a very sharp "head" which comes from the arrow itself; the feathers are made of her own Phoenix feathers, which once is shot will be set aflame, flaming as it heads to the target and be burnt. The bow is only made of platinum, making it a bit heavier than normal wooden ones. Allegra made her weapon herself.

Choice?: Aria.

Appearance:

Personality: Allegra prefers to be quiet and keep to herself, usually only speaking up when she thinks it's appropriate. She also prefers to work alone than in a group, so dismiss it when she remains quiet when you ask an opinion or ask to work together; she'll most likely think no, but will sometimes say yes just for the kicks. Even if she seems distant, you can still befriend Allegra.
    Last edited by Dolly; 07-04-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Signature & avatar made by me.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyBirdy2 View Post
    Accepted
    Thank you. I wanted to ask you something, though. Since Allegra is very old, I wanted to see if she could have known both Aria and the Queen from a long time ago? She'd somewhat know them personally.
    Signature & avatar made by me.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast