Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The last bullet (Russian Roulette) IC

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Rogue smiled tightening her legs around Jacogos, biting her lip. "I go by Rogue... But you, lovey, can call me whatever you want." She grinned as she downed her shots as well. She wanted to have some fun in this place before she probably died. But just as she was about to figure out just how much fun this man could be. His gun lit up. She leaned in close and bit gently on his ear whispering "Looks like you're it!" She smiled her crazy smile waiting to see if he needed her to move, but his target was apparently nearby.

The Pure One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

-CLICK!-

Gun doesn't Fire.

The next gun has lit up.

The round ended with no dead bodies. Every one had fired their guns, every one had had their turn, their chance.
    But it was no where near over.

Now they'd all managed to survive the first few hours of the game, would they survive the next. Would any of them be question if this was a ll real? If it was all some perverted science experiment they'd signed on for while signing their Itunes agreement.

Perhaps someone was thinking, maybe things were going to be okay. It would all be wrapped up cleanly.

To bad it was about to get very real, very quickly.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Things were happening faster than she could process. The gun had clicked, but again no sound resonated throughout the mansion as the gun failed to fire. Then, without any warning, just as she was making her way over to the bar she heard a click from behind the game room door. She stopped in her tracks, expecting to find herself on the floor dead any moment. Part of her even wondered if she was dead, if she was hallucinating everything. Then she saw the bar, moved one foot forward and dismissed those terrifying thoughts. She could hear laughter in the peanut gallery and her eyes narrowed.

She needed a drink. If she was going to participate in this horrible 'game' as they called it...she wanted to be as relaxed as she could while still being as aware as she could. With that mindset, she made her way over to the bar and grabbed the first thing she saw: a bottle of whiskey; and poured herself a glass of it. Yes, she was aware that whiskey was more for shots...but she didn't care.

She took the glass with her back to the game room, prepared to beat somebody in the head in a video game, but her eyes opened when she saw another woman atop the man whom had fired at her. Well, she could only assume that it was him as the girl had already fired. "Oh. Much better than video games," she said, taking a swig of whiskey and closing the door. "Mind if I join in?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and looking curious. She'd never done this sort of thing, but then...she wasn't much into killing or drinking either.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

"The more the merrier, love, but Jac here owes me another shot first." She smiled getting up, leaving the two of them for just a couple minutes before coming back with the tequila, salt shakers, and a few limes they had at the bar already sliced. She walked right back in taking her spot straddling Jac. "We have a drinking game going on, if a gun clicks you take one shot, if it clicks when its aimed at you, you take two." She explained speaking very quickly. "Surely we can make up more rules as we go along, if we're still here to do so." She laughed almost crazily, looking up at Junibelle. "That means you have two shots to take." She licked her hand wiped it on her neck sprinkling the salt on there, tilting her neck. "Salt." She pointed at her neck to show Juni where to get the salt. "Shot." She handed Juni the whole bottle of tequila. "Lime." She winked and put the lime inside her own mouth for Juni to come and get, waiting to see if she would actually do it. A twinkle in her eye.

Queen of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Merry shrugged in reply, "no hard feelings then?" she replied, placing the gun back into her belt, slightly dismayed that it hadn't fired, but not really surprised. The suspense was what this whole event was about anyway, so she hadn't really expected the gun to fire, yet.

"You know I had to try" she smirked at Mihkul.

She poured herself another shot. Grabbed another glass for her new friend, and poured him one as well, sliding it across the bar. Not waiting to see if he would take the glass or not, she raised hers in toast, "za vashe zdorovie" and poured the liquid down her throat sliding the empty glass away. She was done, for now. Plenty of time for drinking, after she had won this little contest.

She barely took notice, when first one contestant, and then another contestant swung through the bar, stealing some of the numerous bottles that were lined up. Guess the bar was going to be a popular place, for now anyway. Good thing to note.

"So" she drawled "I'm Merry. What brings you to this corner of the world..... friend?" she asked turning her gaze back to Mihkul.
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A relief swept through Mihkul's body when the gun didn't fire. It was not from his personal desire to live but from that human instinct, the deep-rooted will to survive. He looked at Merry and smiled. "I've learned to take nothing personal, my dear." He gulped the vodka down as if it were water. "I am actually honored that you chose me as your first target. To die at the hands of someone as beautiful as you would be like an angel taking me to heaven." He poured another shot in each glass and tipped it toward her. "To our profession. May it always be looked at as honorable and impersonal." He threw the shot down his throat, feeling the warm sensation fill his stomach and spread throughout his body.

He laid his hand across Merry's and smiled. "We seem to be the only people here with any sense of purpose. The others seem to be lost in their fantasies. They have no idea what death might be. You and I are so different. We live to see death. It is our purpose. In a sense, we are angels that bring an end to their futile lives." He took his hand from hers. If my calculations are correct, the odds of a gun firing has gone from 17 percent-1 in 6, to 20 percent- 1 in 5. It would bring me such joy to face you in the finals...a tribute to our work. He smiled at her again and waited for the next round to begin.

I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What was Ellie to do? Things were boring. What is up with this slow-paced crap? Nothing had happened. There was no way to escape the game than to survive, so Ellie must, but she was still pissy about the entire situation. She walked down the hall, tensing outside of a door with particular noises.

"Of course- Everyone else is having sex," Ellie grunted, wishing to slam her fist through the door. It was mostly annoyance that she hadn't been invited. She would have totally turned down the offer, but the offer didn't exist in the first place, and that disappointed her. At least they got a room, so she couldn't complain too much. This was also a good way to keep her thoughts from being something other than the sheer panic that her secrets would get out.

She jerked away from the door, striding around the place. There was not a person that would be much as right to talk to. Ellie had made some accurate calculations about the people in this place, but she still failed to make any sort of allies- or even find anyone she was willing to talk to. Those two were at the bar. She eyed them cautiously. She new better than to get involved with those people. They were the type, but then they weren't any better than her. That was the problem- people should know better than to be involved with her.

Tipping her head back to the ground, she strides out of the bar, letting out a relieved sigh. Why did it make her so anxious to look at them? It was a simple answer. They might realize who she was, recognize her place in society. Ellie's claim as an orphan was true, because she was, but she wasn't innocent, not in the least. But those two would never recognize her, no one would. Few knew her whereabouts. Only the inner circle knew of the truth. Other than that, there would be no way they could find out- but then how did the game maker find her out?!

That was the question.
    "One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs. Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls." -Khaled Hosseini

The Dragon Lady
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seeing as things were starting to get steamy in the game room, Stormy shook her head and excused herself. Returning the the bar, she eyed the others and nodded lightly before pouring herself another drink. "I almost feel like taking bets myself as to who's gun will fire first..." Said to no one in particular, just stated. She had volunteered for this. She was getting restless, things needed to get going and get going soon before her resolve started to crumble.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jacogos actually stared a moment, wondering if the woman had even noticed him aim the gun at her. The disappointing sound of the click was audible enough and she even paused as if she had heard, but there was only that split second of hesitation before she was back on her way again. Scoffing quietly to himself, the metalhead dropped the gun back onto the couch and returned his attention to the girl on his lap.

"Your name is quite appropriate if I do say so myself," he replied, replacing his hands on her legs with little hesitation this time. He opened his mouth to continue speaking but was interrupted by the arrival of someone else.

"Mind if I join in?" Jacogos turned to find the receiver of his empty chamber standing in the doorway, glass of alcohol in her hand and looking interested. Jacogos was stunned to say the least. Did she truly not notice? Or... He felt his eyes narrow slightly. This is a dangerous game indeed... At least, while I'm still sober it is. He could already feel the alcohol clouding his judgement; the foremost cue was the fact that he wasn't at all about to object to this addition to the fun.

"I won't object," Jacogos echoed after Rogue, who promptly got up for more liquor. He stayed quiet while the other was gone, however, looking his former 'victim' over quite obviously. He was glad when Rogue's body returned to its now-familiar position on his lap. Following this, Jacogos was grandly surprised when his drink-buddy began to tempt the newcomer over with a bit of... blatant teasing.

"My my... now how should one feel about that," he mused aloud, moving forward and taking no time placing his tongue to Rogue's neck, less for the salt and more for the reaction. Pulling back after a brief moment, Jacogos took his shot and swallowed with gusto. Things were getting interesting... Perhaps death would be a sour end to things after all.

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Juni smiled when the two accepted her into the "party." It would give her something to do to take her mind off of things, and at this point...she didn't care that there were cameras all over the game room. There had been cameras in the bathroom, so what was the difference? She smirked when the woman went to get more alcohol and finished off the rest of her whiskey, throwing her glass at the large screen television and breaking it instantly.

She just gave a wicked grin to her new companion, shrugging. "I figure if I have to suffer, why not make them pay for as much as I possibly can?" She asked, still grinning. She smiled when the woman came back in, taking her position on the male's lap. She watched with interest as the woman explained the drinking game.

"Sure. Fair warning, I'm a bit of a light weight. Not that it matters, does it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she watched the woman put salt on her neck, hand her a bottle of tequilla, and put a lime in her mouth. Juniper chuckled and took two shots of tequilla from the bottle as directed, making her way over to the chair and sticking one leg through, squeezed into the middle of the two and sat on his lap as well.

"Hmm. Lime," she teased, grinning as she retrieved the lime from the woman's mouth, her lips lingering as she enjoyed the flavor of it.

~~~~~~~~

And fade to black in the game room until/if someone else joins . Or until it's my turn to shoot, whatever happens first.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast