Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The last bullet (Russian Roulette) IC

Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mihkul felt the cold steel barrel against his forehead. The humanity in him felt a panic fill his soul, but he regained his composure. He never wanted anyone to see him afraid of death. He heard the empty click of metal against metal and then the momentary silence as the gun didn't fire. He looked into the girl's eyes, desperate and hopeless. He felt so much pity for her and wished he could just pick her up and hold her. But the bartender carried her away. And the pleading and begging he heard from her caught him off guard. She trusted him to finish what she could not. Of course, it was still in fate's hands. He was surprised when the other girl pointed at him and pulled the trigger. He had no interaction with her until now yet he supposed he was a threat to her, to all of them.

He knew what he must do first. He had a job to do. The rest would be pleasure to him. No one, yet everyone, was a threat to him. He was accustomed to threats and had managed to survive by eliminating his threats. This was how he played the game, thoughtfully and methodically. It was his key to success and his survival.

Thank you, Nara

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

The pretty boy returned. He had the amasec. Two of them. Imperial1917 smiled at him. He returned the gesture with a nervous smile of his own. He set them both down in front of her, causing her to smile even wider. He didn’t move. He knew what was coming, even as he opened his mouth, likely to ask if she wanted anything else. Well, she did. She gently pushed the extra amasec across the table to the opposite side of her and followed it up with a kick that pushed out the seat. He sat down without being asked and quickly too. He knew what was up.

At that moment, her gun lit up. She kept her eyes locked to his, still smiling. Picking up the gun with her right hand, she held it loosely and picked up her amasec with her left hand. Swirling it lightly, she inhaled deeply of its contents. She looked over at him, her eyes just above the rim of the glass. Then she set the glass down. He watched her, his eyes full of fear. She leaned over to him and whispered, “Tell me, do you know what power is?”

Before he could answer, she thrust out the gun and fired at StormyNyte.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

SQJ scratched his head, admiring exactly how far spread the group was, he'd seen footage of previous Russian Roulette battles. There'd most certainly been nudity before. Desperate people fighting and ripping at what ever they could get their hands of, the few who'd snapped and started playing with corpses but some how this one group had taken it completely differently.

As he ran the images of his own nightmare and past nightmares he could not help but think of those clips where they record a city over years and play it's progression in fast forward. He could see the past present and future in them. And every single one he laid on as though an excited author laying out the chapters of a book.
    He blinked from his own reverie when he realised there was a knock on the door leading outside to the roof, his minature domain.

He opened and had to look down to see the one in front of her. "Ah, Crimson is it? I'm so glad you could grace me with your presence. I just hope I can survive the encounter." He considered leaving it there. She was obviously looking for more than something as simple that stupid fucking question. What the fuck did she think he was, a butler?
    He could have left it there but after all he'd seen he was feeling... indulgent. "No sharp objects in your hands right?" He said laughing.

"Well it looks like no one is dying yet, so let me show you around-"

He put an arm on her shoulder but stopped almost immediately when a buzzing on his phone drew his attention. "Whoops, it looks like there's a good time to be had." He winked and took off for the main computer hub. Someone's gun had gone hot. It was the first but it was not the last, but most importantly it was the first! Things were kicking off. someone was going to die.

He looked up at the main screens right at the moment the hot gun was raised. It was being held by Imperial, it was aimed at Storm, her finger was securely on the trigger.

The crowd cheered with quite a few, like him completely frozen in the moment. This was the first oppotunity. The kid could logically chicken the fuck out at any moment, pull the gun on themselves, pull the gun on her temporary friend, add a whole new dimension to 'temporary friend by blowing a hole into them.
    There was a split second of recognition from storm, blinding shock and the trigger was pulled. Time slowing for bullets never happened, but blood splatter, that was real. The bullet stuck her to perfectly between the eyes. It drilled into the skull and pink flesh, white chunks and black flecks spread out in a red burst before Storm's head was flung back and her body dropped as though someone had just pulled a chair from under her until gravity spread her out in the middle of the open floor.

What eve stresses, fears and worries had just been cleared from her mind, quite literally. At first there was the ever loved moment of incomprehension where the human body struggled to accept that someone had just died before the cheers filled the air from across the world into their tiny room. Tens of millions had just passed hands in that one blood cached moment.

Now everything was real. People were actually dying now and above all the question hung.

What the fuck now?

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

A gun had just shot! She jumped up with glee, the game had begun!! FUCKING FINALLY! She did a drunken dance around the room, picking up her clothes as she went. Twirling around and around, finally she was dressed, she leaned down and kissed Jacogos passionately and grabbed his hand. "I'm gonna go see! Wanna come?"

She skipped out of the room to where it had taken place. Stopped in her tracks when she actually came up to the bloody mess, her face turning a pale white as the blood drained from it, seeing the image before her. Then...

She fainted, hitting the floor hard, her body limp on the floor.

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A gunshot was what finally stirred Jacogos from the haze that had come over his mind. Suddenly, there was clarity. Had he blacked out? He paused, watching Rogue's nude form twirl and dress itself excitedly, as if murder was something everyone could get pumped up for. Once she was dressed, his mind resumed its train of thought. No... No, he hadn't blacked out. He remembered every savory moment with the duo of ladies. Heh, might as well live before you die.

Standing, Jacogos slipped his boxers and pants back on and deigned it fitting to leave his shirt for now. Besides, Rogue had already exited the room; he was only a few seconds behind her, but it was enough that he was not prepared to catch her when she fainted. She hit the ground in front of him, and he got a view of the cadaver.

Jacogos stared for a moment, bile rising in his stomach before he mastered himself. He had seen death before, this should be nothing new. Perhaps it was the knowledge that this was all cold-blooded killing that irritated his lunch more so than usual. Perhaps it was that he had played video games with this girl not an hour or so ago. He grimaced, moving over to the woman's body. The entry was cleaner than the exit... As usual. Her face was only marred by that one hole that didn't belong. Jacogos gently closed her eyes for her, muttering something under his breath.

That done, he left the corpse where it was. Whatever the host decided to do with it, it wasn't up to him to help any more than give her some sort of dignity. Turning back, Jacogos moved over to Rogue's comparably living form and picked up her up gently and slowly, taking her back to where they had previously been... enjoying each other. Of course, that sort of fun was far from his mind now. He laid her out on the couch and made sure she was on her side, should her body decide that it had had enough alcohol. Double checking that he had the gun with him and that hers was near her, Jacogos exited the room once more and looked for the other one, Juniper.

"So, first blood has been drawn," he murmured as he drew up next to her, still shirtless and not bothered by it. "Now we get to see how the others react. And how quickly it spirals from there."

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Juniper, too, had gone to see after she heard the gunshot. She took a considerably longer time getting ready, making sure to find every last article of clothing. Yes, they had been watched while having intercourse...but that didn't mean she wanted to streak the building. Not only that, she also didn't want to be the first few there. When she did get there, she saw Rogue on the floor- passed out, probably from fright, and most certainly from the alcohol. She was a lightweight herself, it was amazing that she hadn't drunk herself stupid.

Still, when Jacogos came back down the hall with Rogue in tote, she couldn't help but smile a little- the act in itself was caring, instead of leaving her on the floor for anything to happen to her, he took the time to bring her back to the game room and set her (in the proper position nonetheless) on the couch where they had previously been having "fun." He returned to her in the hallway, his shirt still off. She nodded her head at his words, fear evident in her expressions. "I suppose there'll be no more fun for the night, though I do hope that we can stick together through the end...it would be nice to see a friendly face for the rest of the evening," she said, smiling a little at him.

Shame, she knew not to get attached. It would be either her or him that died that evening, if not both. Still, if it was her...would it be such a bad thing to grow attached to him? She smiled at the thought and shook her head a little. "I think...that may have been too much alcohol," she said, giggling a little now and smiling more. "So now the question begs- do you want to stay out and watch it all unfold, or find a room with a television to watch it all unfold?" she asked, facing him and looking at him curiously.

Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mihkul heard the gunshot and, without even flinching, finished his vodka. A smile crossed his face as he thought, The real game had finally begun. He had been aware of the two women sitting at the end of the bar and of Imperial flirting with the young waiter. He had watched as her gun lit up and she lifted it to the temple of StormyNyte. He watched the flash of the cold steel as the bullet fired down the barrel. He watched as the blood spattered like a child in a mud puddle, covering Imperial and the waiter. He watched as StormyNyte's gray matter stuck to the wall behind her amidst blood, painting a gruesome picture of death- a picture he had seen countless times.

He waved to the bartender for another drink, one to celebrate the beginning of the end for all but one. He looked down as his gun lit up. In his mind, he quickly calculated the odds of two guns firing consecutively. Very slim, he thought, but still a chance. He slid away from the bar and walked to the table where Tiel was still sitting, alone. She knew what would happen next. She knew she would have to pay for her father's sins. Mihkul looked at her. "Strictly business, my dear." He pointed the gun at her forehead and felt the resistance of the steel against his trigger finger.

Mihkul fires at Cockatiel

Thank you, Nara

I only do 1x1.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ellie had quickly gotten herself together- just in time for the resonance of the first shot fired. She only held her breath for a moment, before moving on, checking herself out once more in the mirror. Her eyes were mostly de-puffed, and she no longer had a ruffled appearance. She had to get back to the purpose of her last failed 'mission.' She understood entirely that the liklihood of revenge was improbable, but Ellie was a fighter. She always would be.

She appeared back into the hallway, striding with her fierce steps, hands in pockets as she bursts forward, cutting through the air. Her footsteps ring through the empty silence. It wasn't perfectly silent- just silent enough. The corpse lied there. Eyes glancing over it, Ellie simply stepped over the body, careful not to step in the blood. "Someone get this body out of her- I don't like having corpses in my presence," she yelled, not to anyone in particular, just the people that ran things around here.

And there was the man of the hour, the man she wanted to speak to. Mikhul.
    "Speaking of business, what do you say of doing business with me?" Ellie asked. She seemed much more juvenile than legs, but still fiercely vivacious. Her words meant nothing other than their conversation earlier. Ellie blinked softly, then began mimicking his body language. It was a subconscious part of the brain: seeing someone else mimicking your body language will make you like them more. Ellie was prepared to bring out things that might make his head explode.

She couldn't just let him get away.
    "One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs. Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls." -Khaled Hosseini

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Just then another shot is heard. Two back to back! It rang through the house again, this time it wasn't as surprising. Except maybe to Cockatiel, who's body was now on the floor as well, before the first one had even been cleaned up. Her face was stuck in a shocked expression, maybe she knew it was coming, maybe she was surprised Mihkul had shot at her? No one would know now. But this game was getting smaller and more real by the minute. Who would be next?

-------------------------------

Rogue woke up just as the second shot rang through the house, she turned her head and vomited all over the carpet. That was fucking attractive, she thought to herself. She couldn't believe she had fainted! It had to have been the alcohol, right? Or maybe the fact that she had never actually seen death, not bloody gory death like that. She was into adrenaline rushes, but it had just hit her that this was different, this was fucking real. This wasn't just an adrenaline rush. People are really dying. Not that she really cared that THEY were dying, that was the tricky thing. The reason she had fainted was that corpse could easily be her. She had a flash in that moment when she looked at it, of it being her own body on the floor. And she wanted to live, and there wasn't much she could do about it. It was mostly chance, and not pissing people off. She smiled sitting up, she never was very good at that.

Taking a deep breath she took her gun in her hand. She needed to get her balls back, the alcohol was making her far more emotional and scared. If she had been sober, she wouldn't have fainted and she wouldn't be thinking this way. Part of the fun of these adrenaline rushes was the fear involved, and she needed to overcome it. She would be just fine. She grinned again, her moods changing quickly as they had almost constantly, looking at her gun as it lit up. Now as the chance to get over all this sappy emotions she was feeling about how she didn't want to die. Her gun was lit up and the excitement came back. At least for now she knew it wasn't going to be herself that was going to die.

She had a score to settle, that girl by the beach had fired at her the last time she shot. She couldn't have that, yes she had fired at her first, but that didn't matter to Rogue. The bitch should have known better than to fire back. She grabbed the gun up fitting it into her hand. This felt good, she had just had a moment of weakness, she jumped up from where she had been lay down so gently, almost as if someone had cared about her and skipped down the hallway. She went through the kitchen but didn't see her victim, grabbing an apple and biting it as she still skipped.

She saw Crimson and hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath and put the smile back on, now was not the time to falter.

"Now I lay you down to sleep, I pray the Lord your soul to keep, and if I die before you do... at least tonight, I got fucked."

Nope, it didn't rhyme, she giggled crazily making a reference to the fact that Crimson was dressed for a date, and possibly would have gotten herself some had she not been here in this fucked up game. She moved in close, and stroked Crimsons face gently before putting the gun against her head and pulling the trigger.

Rogue shoots at Crimsonlady180

Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mihkul felt the recoil, saw the flash of light from his gun barrel, and heard the report as the bullet pierced the young girl's forehead. He was showered with the blood spatter and reached into his jacket pocket for a handkerchief, wiping his face first and the his jacket. Looks like this will be ruined, he thought, but if I survive this insanity I can afford hundreds more.

His job was now finished and The Family would be proud of him. His target had been eliminated. The rest would be strictly pleasure. His life was a paradox, a life centered around death. He was not a murderer but more of an exterminator. Only business.

He watched as his dance partner approached. She seemed much more composed now, and when he heard her proposition he embraced it. He still dreamed of an ending with Legs, almost like the ultimate finale, but she had disappeared. In a game such as this words were just that-words. He would accept Ellie's offer for the time being but what may happen later could change her world and his, too.

Thank you, Nara

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast