Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: War for Kavalah OOC

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

*Krogan Mode* Pocket nuke? Looks like a Pyjak s*** to me.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait to have Finn meet the Krogan. "Have you ever thought about returning to mercenary work?" Also im holding back on releasing my droid for now.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

*Krogan Mode* We're trained to face both survival and our enemies, mercenary work would just be compatible. But I don't mind working at a Mechanic for the Resistance, as long the pay is good.

You heard him. Muwahahahaha!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ba1100n: TT Maybe to you, but this little sucker here can destroy an entire mega city in seconds. This should only be used at the last possible option. Or we can just let the Gallant bring in their shadowbringer and just wipe the planet out of existance.

Lol Ba1100n isn't a droid, but a cyborg Hacker Class. His homeworld is Cyboria and yes it's a very high tech world. They actually believe that the droids on the planet do have souls since they develop their own decisions, personalities, and how they look. Sadly for Ba1100n he fought in the Cyber Wars and was turned into a Cyborg. Years later after the Cyber Wars GOV tried to use the Cyborgs to install fear and will upon the people. However the cyborgs and the others rebelled against GOV and Ba1100n left the planet. However he won't come in until later in the game.

For now we'll focus on the now. Hehe The Gallants have Storm Troopers!!!
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

*Krogan Mode* On my planet, it's nothing but rubble and a piece of crap. But it's our crap. hehehe.

*blinks several times* I-I.....I don't know about him sometimes.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just wondering if I am able to join at this point in the game. If so, what restrictions are there for races from the warhammer 40k univers?

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is the first character I made, he is an ork kommando, and because he was a boss he is pretty tall, orks are green muscular humanoids and Kommandos are the stealthy orks.

Name: Bludtoof
    Nickname: Cap'n Bludtoof
    Race: Ork (Warhammer 40k)
    Age: N/A (orks die when they are killed, thus age is irreleveant
    Job: Mercenary Kommando (Stealthy Ork)
    Specialty: Sneakin' and Shootin' with the occasional stabbin'
    Weapons: Two Choppas (Two Swords), Big Shoota (Light Machinegun
    Bio: Bludtoof used to have 'is own krew 'til the shiny gitz came along and stopped him as his boyz were lootin' and stompin' a planet. Gitz were too scared too fight 1 to 1 so they came at him and his boyz with alot more boyz than him. Bludtoof and hiz boyz killed alot of the "Gallants" (Cheeky Gitz) but he lost his krew. Now he has found 'imself on the planet Kavalah, which just happens to be conquested by the Gallant Boyz. Now he wants to find a new crew so he can get back to stompin' and lootin', maybe even starting his own waaagh!!! But first he has to kill the gitz who murdered his krew.
    Appearance: Dis is a picture dat was takin of me before I ripped out the gutz of the git who took it. https://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ticChicken.jpg

This is the second character I made, an eldar who is also from the warhammer 40k universe also. She is a Ranger which are snipers who have exiled themselves from the craftworlds.

Name:Elearan Nightshadow
    Nickname: N/A
    Race: Eldar (Warhammer 40k)
    Age: 75000 or so (the Years go by so fast) (Eldar are space elves, so, looks about 28)
    Job: Scout Ranger
    Specialty: Stealth, Sniping
    Weapons: Ranger Long Rifle (Very Accurate at extremely long ranges, and good at finding weakpoints in enemy armor), Fusion Gun (Shoots a large glob of plasma that will melt through most things and can reduce tanks to molten slag in a matter of minutes but has a very limited range), Lasblaster (Lasergun), Mirrorsword (A short sword that can cut through opponents with ease)
    Bio: Once a member of the Craftworld Ulthwe, Elearan self-exiled herself after not finding a way for her to be of use to her craftworld. Elearan does not talk much to other people and lives in exile making no contact with other eldar. When she left she took some of her gear with her, including a pair of mirrorswords, she has since lost the one of the blades but one mirrorsword is a deadly weapon all it's own.
    Appearance: https://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...su-d4s6r3o.jpg

If I could have either or both of these characters that would be cool, but I can make new ones if need be
    Last edited by Veloci; 08-31-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

hum I can't speak for Trooper, Idk what he might be doing but you'll just have to wait till he gets back on.
    Sorry ~
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

K thx I will wait for him to get on and reply to this so I will know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry for my lateness again. Yesterday I went to six flags with my folks and to just get away from work and ect. The day before that was nothing, but pure relaxation!!! I feel very rejuvenated. =3

Anyway good question Veloci. Though I prefer made up races, I can live with other races from games as long as you give credit to whoever made it up. That way I.........I mean YOU won't be sued.

For restrictions I don't want a race who can with stand everything and have nearly little to no weaknesses what so ever. They have to die, or fall apart (to those who are droids. ).

I will not accept races like the Daleks from Dr.Who because lets just face it. They can with stand anything and they can basically one shot everyone. TT

So if they have little to no weaknesses what so ever then I don't want them.

Okay so! The only problem I have with the Fusion Gun. Now I know you made it where it's a very close range weapon and tried not to make it OP, but I don't want the enemy armor to get trashed and thrown in the junkyard easily when up close. Now if you could make it where it does damage over time like for example you fire it at a leg of a light mech. The plasma should start to eat through the metal not in seconds, but in a good few minutes. That way the mech or tank isn't out in one shot and it still brings a challenge to the group.

Noted I've let everyone fill their blood lust during the last few turns, but note this. As the game progresses the Gallants WILL stop swarming and they WILL start using combat tactics to eliminate the group. XP

Beyond the fusion gun everyone is good. Like the Orc.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast