Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: War for Kavalah IC

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Rocket was jumping back to the building that Bird and Finn where currently making their way through. He met them at the window. "So far so good." he Reported. Bird nodded thinking for a moment. "Lets keep a close eye out though." She told Rocket. "I kind of wish I had hawk right now." "Why?" Rocket asked with a concerned frown. "Something Finn mentioned Earlier, Its possible that Gallants are on the roof... Not very likely but still possible, and even if its not I don't want someone just following us to our group, If we manage to find them, Who knows where Ghost went." Rocket nodded looking to Finn. "So should we change our Direction? Or see if we can find any Evidence of someone following us?"

bird was silent for a moment glancing between her two companions for a moment. "In truth I'm not really sure there is someone following, but its better to be cautious rather then fool hardy." she said honestly. "Specially now, If we find out group and they are captured someone could give away our hiding spots, Locations through out the area and others that other parts of our group reside... that would spell instant death and disaster to every teen and child with in those spots." she said with a frown. If there was someone following them... why? what for? if there wasn't well... it was better to be safer rather then sorrier... Now the only questions was... what plan of actions should they take. Letting out a breath she looked to Finn. "You've been put in situations like this I assume?" she said. "What do you suggest?" Right now all the current party members: Herself, Finn and Rocket: opinion's and ideas mattered.

Crawled out of the water with the help of Roxana and Milo coughing and wreching a bit but not because she was trying to cough up water... but because of how foul it was. She looked up as the other fought off the beast before grabbing Roxana and holding her close sliding back against the wall once more readying to push Roxana out of harms way should it come at them again.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn laughed to himself a bit. "Well honestly, I'm a bit paranoid about spies and trackers myself. I'd get the hell out of visible sight, but the leaves the sewers or buildings and both of those are grey areas to me on this planet, unless you guys have any experience with abandoned buildings, or sewer routes?" Finn asked.

Milo sighed in relief as they got Roxana out of the water and then turned to the beast and began chanting in a low tone. Jaer continued to mindlessly try and break through the creatures armor having no other plan of attack.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the group continues to fight the monster and it now back on all fours. The monster lets out a shriek before running away from the group just to turn around and prepares to charge at the group. When Forbes hears one of the new comers to hurry up and kill the damn thing. Forbes looks at the group frustrated as well especially now that he can hear more creatures stirring and drawing closer to the noise. By the looks of it the creature has been down here long enough to develop some very tough scales. Even shooting it's belly did little damage. If they can't kill it. Then they need to lose it in the sewers. "You get the mouse and the girl out of here and meet us at Coordinates 6745N/444NW! We'll keep this beastie busy until we kill it or until we can get away from it! Remember to keep quiet and be careful! GO!!" Forbes yells over to Milo and then goes over to join the others. "Alright we need to take this bastard down before more of its friends show up. I'll distract the monster while you guys find a way to get underneath the beast. A good shotgun blast to the stomach along with a well place slash to the a chillies heel should either cause it to be perminately crippled to prevent it from getting us so we can kill it. OR we'll just piss it off even more." Forbes says to the group as he takes aim at the monster's head with his second grenade launcher round.

As soon as Gypsy hugs Roxana to the wall. Roxana closes her eyes for a moment breathing very heavily when she hears Forbes tell the girls to go. Roxana looks at Gypsy and lets out a whimper as she hears the monsters drawing closer to the noise. If Gypsy choses to go then Roxana will follow.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gypsy listened to Forbes for a moment before looking to Milo. She finely looked to Roxana. "Stay with me." She whispered before picking herself up and hastily but gently pulling Roxana after her. Ready to follow Milo.

Rocket and Bird exchanged glances for a moment. "the sewer? well thats a grey area to us as well." Rocket admitted. "Its as dangerous down there as it is up here, maybe more, there are things down there not even the Gallants want to mess with." He told Finn. "that means we want to somehow use that. Or stay very far away from that.' she said simply. "As for abandoned buildings.." she looked around herself. "A few of these are... but not all of them." she admitted.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Get underneath it?" Trual questioned to his new companions' orders. "How the hell we suppose to get underneath? Let alone it charging!" Trual Charged from the side, hitting it with his fists, and slashing at the hide. "Come on!!" He roared as he kept pushing. Then felt the tail hit him, sending him flying past everyone and into the murky water. Slowly getting out, "I'm going to have that thing for Bar-B-Q!"

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Milo nodded as he memorized the coordinates before turning to Gypsy and Roxana. "C'mon you two, this way!" Milo said as led the girls down another tunnel.

Jaer looked towards Forbes, then Trual, then the beast. She snarled as she jumped to the side of the monster and tried to lift it up on her own. She started to grow frustrated as she continued to fail at lifting the lumbering monster.

"Well, I'm up for whatever. I just figure i'd humor everyone with other options. What exactly lives in those sewers anyway?" Finn asked a bit worried.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Humans were still looking in her direction, Elearan noticed. They also seemed to be debating where to go. She had to follow them to their destination, wherever it might be, and she could not afford to have them change direction because of her. She dashed across the roofs to the other side of them, aimed and fired near them, it missed of course, she wasn't aiming for them. Hopefully it would scare them enough to make them want to go to their destination, and not try and hide somewhere else. If they payed attention, they would hear a slight laser-like noise and see a small thin hole go through the wall, and see a flash of light fly into the wall.

-----------------

"WAAAAGH!!! Why won't dis tingy die already, I says its dead so it should be dead, not listening to Bludtoof is just rude!" Bludtoof looked to be very angry and distraught at the same time. "Wot? Tink you can order around Bludtoof 'umie? After I kill dis git," He gestured at the beast with his choppas, "I'll show you I will." He started hacking at the beast and pushing it around. If his choppas weren't piercing it's armor, he would shoot it with his Shoota. He would also be yelling WAAAGH!!! and DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA as he shot and stomped the ting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

While the creature is distracted and now very pissed off as it takes damage by the rounds and the Wookie and the Orc try to stomp it out with brute force. Forbes rolls his eyes and then focuses on the one who asked him how they're going to do that before he got hit with the tail. Loading his second grenade launcher he looks at the other guy for a moment. "Look just follow my lead." Forbes says to the guy as he takes aim. With the monster more hell bent of getting the Orc off of it. The creature is flailing its head. As soon as Forbes watches the monster lift its head. Forbes quickly fires the grenade. As soon as it hits the monster's neck. The monster yelps as it rolls onto it's back having some difficulties getting back onto its stomach with the Orc beating and shooting it.

Meanwhile as the sounds of the monsters and the shooting starting to sound very distant. Roxana kept very close to Gypsy keeping a very firm grip on her hand while also trying to ignore the smell. After a bit of walking the three see light at the end of the sewers. Being very cautious. Roxana slowly walks outside still hugging Gypsy to find themselves outside the city and a good enough distance to get into the treeline without being spotted. "Wh.......what should w....w.....we do n...now." Roxana squeaks to the two.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Trual smiles as he saw the grenade launcher hit the target in the neck and land on its back, squirming its way to get back on its stomach, to Trual, it looked funny. He quickly grabs the tail and holds it down. The tail tried to get free, but Trual wouldn't let go. He used his machete and stabbed the tail several times. Noticed the tail was weak when turned upside down. He stabs it continuously, "For a tough creature, its tail ain't coming off so easily!" He shouted as he kept on stabbing.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Bird shook her head. "Not entirely sure not many people live to see it completely and the few who do say something about a large lizard thing?" Rocket shrugged and was about to say more when the shot passed through making him instinctively duck with bird. "W e'er dallying to long." She said. "The sewers arn't much of a choice for runners, and no one should go down alone." she said. 'Rocket Run on ahead see if you can find ghost, don't hold back I'll stay back with finn.. I know I can run like that right now." she said calmly "If it follows you, through it off your tail, I don't care how. Me and Finn well head to the last hide out." Rocket nodded slowly. "well... if your sure." He said making way to the window again like he was going to scout ahead once again. "Be safe you two." He said before dropping out the window and leaping to the next building. Bird started moving to the same window. "Lets make it look like we are hurrying off after him, we can alter our course slightly after."

Gypsy looked around. "We... are out of the city?" she looked back for a moment before looking to Roxana. "I.... guess we follow Forbes's coordinates." she said looking to Milo. "But we should probably go quickly."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789