Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: War for Kavalah IC

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gypsy followed along, easily seeing in the darkness with the small light. Even as they hugged the wall and she held her breath... She watched as the beast past, her mismatched eyes tracking its movements hopping that no one else made any move until it was well past them.

Bird rolled her eyes at Finn. "Its not an act idiot..." she muttered but continued making her way up the stairs. "If he said he could handle himself then fine, he just needed to keep up. they would be jumping a lot more fire escapes...

Rocket remained ahead making sure that their midway building hopping would be clear.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zog it, Bludtoof had managed to get himself lost in the sewers. He was a bloody Kommando, and Kommandos are the sneakiest and the smartest of the orks, like Mork himself. Bludtoof walked through the sewers when he noticed a little light. "ar' dos some 'umies? And a big thinky." Bludtoof had noticed Forbes and the others trying to sneak past the Scaled Beast. "'Umies don't unnerstand how to be all sneaky like, I'll teach the gitz." He started running towards the beast and when he got closer yelled "I AM THE SNEAKIEST ORK DERE EVA WAS!!! WAAAAGH!!!!" And then he charged at the beast with his choppas.

Elearan saw some humans running along the buildings "hmmph, they are going somewhere, and where that is, I want to know." She was tracking them with her long rifle every so often as she followed them from a few buildings behind. She had seen and heard what had happened in the area they were running from, so they were clearly dangerous. This was going to be fun, she hadn't done anything like this in... A long time.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn tried very hard to hold back his laughter to Bird's response and just shook his head and followed suit. He studied the neighboring rooftops and noticed a feint outline of another figure. Finn would catch up to Bird and Rocket try to get their attention. "Uh, guys. To Gallants have spies that just sit on rooftops?"

Jaer and Milo felt safe hugging the wall until they heard the deranged voice shouting down the hall. Milo sighed. "You gotta be bloody shitting me." He thought. Jaer snorted and readied her sword in preparation to jump on the monsters back. This was gonna be fun.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Trual looked around and noticed a couple of Gallant soldiers walked by and stopped to take a break. He watched them closely, they were talking to each other and nodded in some agreement. Trual sighs, "I'm getting bored of this." He said to himself and jumped down and charged at the two. One of them was on their radio, "Patrol here, we--AAAGH!!!" Trual tackled them and pushed one to a wall, punching his body armor, and then lets go. The soldier stood there, and slowly fell on the ground, the other got back up, but Trual already unsheathed his machete blade and stabs the poor bastard. Looking around, and sniffs a couple of times, "That was fun." He said with a grin. He looked around and found a sewer lid, he opened it and already the foul smell got to his nose. "Hmm, homey." He said, jumping down in the sewer.

Landing on the ground, he looked around. Mostly just water dripping and darkness. He sniffed again, "Not as bad as my old crappy home." He said again, Trual looked at his shotgun, flicking the light switch on, trying to get a better visual of his surroundings. He thought it would be better to stay on the surface, but things were getting out of hand for Trual, almost knocking down a building? Good thing it didn't entirely collapsed. Walking along the tunnel, he could hear the small rodents running around, "Hmm dinner." He said jokingly, he quickly grabbed one and ate it in one bite.

Continuing his walk, he heard a loud commotion, he hugged the walk to give himself some cover. "What the hell was that?" He asked himself, feeling in a uncomfortable position. Walking a bit further down, he saw a Orc run by screaming his head off. "Now what the hell WAS that?!" He said again, running down the tunnel only to see the Orc charging at some creature, "Uh, didn't think they make dinner that big." He joked again, checking his ammo, he only had a few rounds left. "Crap." He said as he unsheathed his machete blade and walked towards the creature. "I'll show'em how it's done." He said, he gives a battle roar and charged at the creature too.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-01-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As soon as the creature hears the sound of the Orc yelling and charging. The creature lets out a terrifying roar and charges at the Orc. Once the creature has picked up enough speed. The monster would slide on its belly with it's arms and legs tucked in very tightly while its head is lowered aiming to crush the Orc.

As soon as the Orc made his intro and the monster now on a full blown assault. Forbes quickly takes aim when the monster's tail hits the wall just above them causing enough force to throw him back. As soon as Forbes hits the ground on his back. He would quickly get back up to see everyone jumping in on this and frowns. To Forbes it's only going to be minutes or seconds before either a Gallant patrol picks them up above, or something worse is going to get them. Either way they need to bring down the monster, maybe kill that Orc who compromised them, and then get the hell out of dodge. As Forbes makes his way towards the monster he notices that the monster's scales are very thick and tough looking so blades and a blaster alone can't pierce it.

As soon as the monster's tail hits the wall above the group. Roxana yelps as she's sent flying into the air and lands in the water before popping her head out gasping for air as she flails her arms. "H........Help!!!!! I......I........I Can't s....swim!!!!" Roxana shouts as she tries to stay afloat.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gypsy stumbles and drops to her knees. When she recovers she hears Roxana Cry out for help.It takes her only a moment to find the mouse. "Hang on Roxana!" It was going to be tough swimming in a skirt but Gypsy didn't have time to tare it off. Diving in she surfaced just next to Roxana and Put one arm around her.... Even if she could breath underwater... Gypsy didn't want to breath this stuff in. Struggling to keep herself up she forced herself back under anyways and bared it as she worked on keeping Roxana up for the air as she pushed them back to the side where Roxana could get back into land.

Bird looked back at Finn, Rocket was still far ahead to be spoke with. "No...." she said scanning the roof tops but not seeing anything immediately. "Their snipers mostly stick to the same level we do." she said. "their are some but they can't travail like we can." she said. "They fly or walk." She said. "Besides if it was a Gallant... there would be masses of them here already." she said over her shoulder as she went through another window and walked through the building.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bludtoof wasn't stupid, he just didn't like to use his full brain power. He saw the thing charge at him then begin tucking it's legs under it. He also heard footsteps behind him, but that wasn't important, what was important was that dis zoggin tingy was trying to kill him. "I'll crump ya good I will." Bludtoof yelled as he brought his choppas down onto the beasts head. "Bludtoof is da bestest ork dere eva was! WAAAGH!!!!"

Elearan was stilling following the humans, they were looking at her general area and conversing, but only one appeared to have slightly noticed her. She wasn't afraid of humans, she was better than them in most ways. Hell she was even a Psyker, like all eldar. She would continue to follow them, but stay out of sight better than she had been at the beginning. She would wait until they got to their destination, then she would act.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jaer would snort at the ork's incompetence and would jump on the creatures back, repeatedly stabbing it covering herself in even more blood. At this point, she looked like a big, hairy, blood demon. Milo ran to the aid of Gypsy and Roxana and held out his hand towards Roxana. "Quickly young one, grab my hand!" He yelled murmuring another prayer under his breathe.

"If you say so." Finn says continuing to follow them towards there friends. He didn't mind bringing up the rear. Either way he was getting payed, though he was still faintly worried about old Holy Bones and Jaer.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the Orc tries to go for a head shot by bringing down the swords on its head. The monster, while ignoring the Wookie's attacks due to the thick scales, quickly turns around and attempts to smack the Orc with its tail. Once that attack hit or missed the Orc. The creature hears Gypsy and Roxana in the water and starts to come after them.

Just moments before the monster changes targets. As soon as Gypsy grabs Roxana and movers her back to land. Roxana grabs the Goblin's hands and pulls herself up and rolls inter her back coughing and gasping. However as soon as she hears the monster heading their way. Roxana quickly gets up to see Gypsy still in the water. "M....miss Gypsy!!!" Roxana yells terrified as she tries to stick reach Gypsy's hand to get her out.

As soon as Forbes sees the monster now switching targets. Forbes quickly runs past the three while activating his grenade launcher. Just before the monster could reach the three. Forbes fires his grenade launcher and hits the monster on the side of the head forcing it to lose its balance and fall onto its side. Quickly as the Goblin and Roxana help Gypsy out of the water. Forbes starts to shoot the monster in the belly. The scales aren't as tough and thick on it's belly than its back. However as Forbes continues to shoot the monster starts to get up now very agitated.
    Last edited by ARCTrooper1992; 09-04-2014 at 02:29 AM.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Trual tried to stab the monster several times, but with thick armor, there was no way to penetrate through. Straight up attacks won't do. He watched as the Orc made a large amount of attacks on the the head, and another covered herself with blood from multiple stabbing.

Hearing a grenade hitting the targets side, forcing it to lose balance, and seeing someone shooting under the belly of the beast, Trual pulled his shotgun from his side, and ran up to the beast. Head butts the creature a few times and trying to get it again'st the wall. Throwing a few punches to the face, and felt like he was being over powered, by a rat. He reached for his shotgun, but it was knocked out of hands and landed on the ground. "Could somebody kill this thing already?" He looked at the others, "I'm getting hungry over here." The creature pushed back and Trual hit the wall, and forced himself to the ground before getting hit by a tail or a claw.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-06-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast