Thread: Piratey OOC (Cockatiel & Simbala) Rated M

MotM January 2015
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Piratey OOC (Cockatiel & Simbala) Rated M

Rated Mature for whatever happens, including but not limited to who knows. Edit the CSs however you want - add, delete, whatever. The first one is for humans, the second it's for the ships. We can also change the role-play name.

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Description or Picture:

Name:
    Current Cargo: If any
    Length of Current Captain's Captaincy:
    Description or Picture:

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Tirian Aldridge
    Personality: He gives the same amount of respect and acceptance that others give to him. He accepts no excuses for behavior on his ship and punishes all offenders impartially. Feared by some for good reason, but he's a fair-tempered man until someone angers him. If that happens there's a good chance of blood being spilled, as he's too proud and stubborn to back down from any fight; he has the scars to prove it. Passionate lover when he chooses but doesn't trust easily. His good opinion, once lost, it's gone forever.
    History: His “father" was a pirate for many years on the ship that Tirian now sails. Tirian's real parents were a noblewoman and a judge. Aldridge, the pirate, was sentenced by Tirian's real father to death on a murder charge. The pirate escaped, however, and not a month later the judge's four-year-old son disappeared. Tirian was raised from that day forward by Aldridge and truly believed the man was his father. When Aldridge died in battle, Tirian took his place as captain.
    Description or Picture:
    Spoiler: Tirian Aldridge 

Name: Jolly Vengeance
    Number of Crew: 20+/-
    Current Cargo: Gold, food, water and some miscellaneous trading goods captured from other vessels
    Length of Current Captain's Captaincy: 7 years
    Description or Picture: [HIDE]
    Spoiler: Jolly Vengeance 
    [/HIDE]

Let me know if a pic won't work or something I'm on my phone so I can't really tell
    Last edited by The Cockatiel; 07-12-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Fantasy!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Heintz Vedik
    Personality: Headstrong and ambitious, Heintz is the kind of guy who never let anyone tell him no. When he sets his sight on a prize, none can deter him until he has completed his goal. This makes for quite a determined captain, although his stubbornness and refusal to back down has landed him and his crew in some sticky situations in the past. He's a ruthless killer with a happy-go-lucky attitude... When a crew member shows signs of disobedience or otherwise seems capable of ruining his plan, he doesn't hesitate to kill them, doing so with a grin on his face. His ruthlessness towards the disloyal have earned him a loyal crew who respects and fears their captain equally. In battle, Heintz lets the rage consume him, and fights with the fury of a berserker, using a double edged pole axe to cleave through his foes.
    History: Heintz was formerly a sailor in the British Navy (assuming we're using earth as our setting :o) who defected after his crew was ordered to attack a village on the coast of the Congo... The natives had made their home at the base of a river, and the navy needed it cleared out so it could send ships further inland. Heintz always had a love for battle, and was ready to slide his axe through a crowd of wild, cannibalistic natives. But when he arrived at the town, there was no fight, no resistance put up by the natives. Heintz lives for the glory of battle, and when he saw his crew mates using their battle honed weapons to slaughter innocents, he simply couldn't stand it, and turned his axe on the only worthy foes nearby. After killing his former captain, first mate, and about half of the rest of his crew mates, he decided to take the ship he had worked for as his own, and the remaining natives and crew became his first involuntary crew. The first crew didn't last long, but was replaced over time with more loyal mates as Heintz began a vicious raiding sequence off the coast of Europe. Things got pretty hot there pretty fast, so Heintz quickly finished his buisness and set sail towards the Bahamas, sailing towards rumors of a pirate paradise waiting there.
    Description or Picture: Heintz stands at 5'7", and weighs in at 215 lbs, making his a stocky, muscular individual. His black and grey beard hangs almost a foot long off his chin, and his head is entirely shaved bald. He was given the name hammerhead in the navy, for his favorite thing to do whenever anyone came in too close to kill with an axe, Heintz beats them away using his hard head. He dresses in traditional sailors cloths - he doesn't want his enemies to be able to identify him as captain, and his bald head and long axe serves as enough of a cue for his crew.

Name: Originally named 'Queens Glory', Heintz renamed the ship 'Hostility' when he took over.
    Number of Crew: 15
    Current Cargo: Gold, food and water for the crew, and barrels and barrels of Rum.
    Length of Current Captain's Captaincy: 13 years. His mutiny happened when Heintz was 20 years old.
    Description or Picture: A smaller, two masted schooner with a captain cabin, crew living quarters and storage below deck. The 15 current crew members of the ship put it at full occupancy.

Sorry about the late reply :o

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No problem about the reply Shall we bring the ladies in later or now?

Fantasy!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We can bring em in to begin with, why not.

Name: Anya Adrianne
    Personality: Anya is a very in-the-moment minded individual... always aware of her surroundings and environment but rarely much thought to the past or future. Generally optimistic, Anya could be described as energetic and bubbly at times, and calm and peaceful at others. She never shows any negative emotions to anyone, as keeping the good times afloat means a whole lot to her.
    History: Anya comes from a family of sailors, navy-men, and fishermen. So she has a good amount of boating knowledge and can hold her own on almost any ship as well as any crew member... though you'd never know it based on how she carries herself. Her families always had wealth, and for a long time in her life money was a thing to be taken for granted. As she grew through the years, she became more level headed with regards to money as she became financially independent by opening her own fishery. Sooooo looks like she'll be out on a fishing boat for a good amount of time there. HOEP DEY DAWNT RUN ENTU PIERATS. :3
    Description or Picture: Anya is a babe a strikingly good looking woman. She has wavy blonde hair that falls just past her shoulders, and light brown colored eyes. She wears fancy-people clothes, generally dressing in reds and purples.

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Dianna Isis Cooper

Personality: Always has a smile or a song on her lips, but either one can be hinting at your imminent demise. Unafraid to fight dirty and has used her rather dubious fighting skills many a time. It takes a lot to make her worried or angry, but she's quick to forget when it happens. Strong and carefree as the southern trade winds. Rather a romantic but knows better (usually) than to let her heart rule her head. Intelligent until the drinks start pouring heavy and then it's "All to hell in a merry glass!" to use her own term.

History: Dianna was raised all over the Caribbean, traveling with her father. Her mother eventually remembered that she had a daughter, tracked down Dianna, and brought back to England a rather unwilling captive. Dianna was in no way eager to listen to or obey either her mother or England's social restrictions. One night she simply left her mother's home, climbing out the window and going to the nearest dock. She managed to find her father and currently helps him at his tavern.

Description or Picture: [HIDE][/HIDE]

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sweet I suppose we can add crewmen and such as needed. Here's the IC.

role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63363&p=2138238#post2138238

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Still interested in this roleplay?

Fantasy!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry mate, can we put this on hold? I need to make sure I can keep up with at least one RP consistently before I tack on extra games.

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sure If it goes into the recycling box we can always get a mod to revive it.