Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516

Thread: [M] Kidnapped and Mutated [IC]

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Hmmm," Axel said with a half smile, "How about we go a bit further then? So as not to disturb anyone?" He meant further into the woods, whether she took it that way or not was up for grabs. Truthfully, he hadn't lost the moment either. wrapping his arms around her waist he would wait for an answer before acting.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Azusa felt Layla's hand squeeze his and he squeezed back slightly. Having her next to him made him feel ecstatic. he looked back up to the sky again as well, just wanting to lay there for a bit longer. The cave always made him feel uncomfortable, the closed off space with so many people. He was much better off out here with Layla, just the two of them. He wanted it to stay that way, but Layla had her family back at the cave. She couldn't just leave and he wouldn't leave if it meant leaving her. He asked her," Should we... go back? The clearing isn't far... We'll probably remember the way tonight."

Spoiler: Check this out! 

Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With her eyes closed Layla replied to Azusa. "I want to stay here a little longer nobody will care to much that we aren't there." She smiled, the only ones that would care were her cousins but Axel she knew was preoccupied with Pandora, and Borris knew she could handle herself when it came down to it so he wouldn't be too worried. "I like it here. It is peaceful." Her soft voice was filled with happiness. She didn't like large groups of people and preferred to be outside anyway. Plus she had Azusa with her. Nothing could make her happier at the moment. The girl had a large grin on her face as she lay with her eyes closed next to Azusa with her hand in his.
    Siggy and Avi set made by me.
    Spoiler: If you are sad look here! 

Drakin Uprising is looking for awesome peeps to join.

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Further back?" Pandora mused. "Why not?" She smiled and looked into Axel's eyes once again. Everything about the day just seemed so dreamy compared to the previous days that rested in her memory. A few seconds passed before she pulled back, but it was only to grab his hand and pull him deeper into the forest. "What are we waiting for?" she asked him as she did so.

It wasn't long before they came across another clearing, though smaller than the one they had left. It was unoccupied at the least. Turning towards Axel, she wrapped her arms around his neck and said gently, "Shall we pick up where we left off?" Pulling in, their lips met, and they melted into a world of desire.

*Fade to Black*

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516