Thread: [M] Alice: All grown up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Alice: All grown up

Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice's family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.
    With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she'll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She used to travel there, seeking what the "real"; world couldn't provide: security, knowledge, and the truth. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland --and herself-- from the madness that consumes them both? [/CENTER]

A few notes:
    1) I am aware that this is the plot of Alice, Madness Returns.
    2) I do not, however, intend to follow it. It's just a very good plot idea IMO.
    3) This will be a mature Roleplay, therefore not all of it will be as innocent as the cartoon. (It will be tailored more towards a horror genre)
    4) Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated via inbox.
    5) You may be any character from any Alice adaptation, or from your own imagination as long as a picture can be provided. You may choose to be another human stranded there, or as a main character, or as a flimpywinkle (I made that up. But if you can provide a picture of something that would fit with the theme, by all means be one)

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Race: (If unknown just put N/A)
    Personality:
    How long have they been in wonderland?:
    Picture:

“It's so easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.”

.x. Bone Sister of Whimsical Wail .x.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune!

Good luck!!!

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Name: kotopsotka 'Koto'

Race: A mixture of a cat lemur ... spotty ... thing

Personality: Incredibly superly hyper, She will literally never sit still, unless hunting of course. Koto is a lively little thing yet sneaky and secretive of the same time. She's wild and chatty, totally untameable. Yet she still acts as Alice's guide, even though she isn't too great at her job.

How long have they been in wonderland?: "Forever!"

Picture:

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is my character sheet:

Name: Jack Heart
    Race: Caucasian Human
    Personality: Jack is a ladies man and is always flirting with those of the opposite sex. He is the nephew of the Queen of Hearts and loathes her, always scheming for ways to gain control of the kingdom
    How long have they been in wonderland?: Forever
    Picture:

Thank you, Nara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are both accepted! The IC will be up tomorrow! I look forward to RPing with you!

Here is my character sheet:

Name: Alice
    Race: Human
    Personality: Alice is a self loathing, pessimistic young woman. She is always daydreaming and currently homes a broken personality
    How long have they been in wonderland?: Intervals since she was 7
    Picture: image.jpg
    Last edited by Lara; 07-15-2014 at 08:13 PM.

“It's so easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.”

.x. Bone Sister of Whimsical Wail .x.

Horror, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Some tend to call him Roger. Real name unknown.
    Age: Deemed on physical condition, he seems to look 21. Though its entirely unknown.
    Race: Human? Possibly.
    Personality:
    Roger is mysterious, quiet and intelligent. Oddly enough he enjoys to read and overall just keeps to himself. Though is somewhat of a protector and defends some of the good from some of the evi in Wonderland.
    How long have they been in wonderland?: Forever. Though he resides in a place between Wasteland and the best of Wonderland.
    Picture:

Without the gasmask and tattered bunny ears: Roger has a lean face and sharp high cheekbones. Pale blue/lavender eyes are framed by thick eye lashes. His hair is somewhat long and shags in front of his face, its mostly straight but can have a wave to it. His hair is pure white and his skin is pale, having only a slight creamy tan to it. He is about 6'1 with a wirey build. Broad shoulders. Typically he wears his gasmask and torn up bunny ears, with his hood up, which is ink black. Wears jeans and have given up with the fight of trying to keep shoes in one piece. So he wanders around without them, typically.
    "You're paid to say that."