Page 15 of 215 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddles: Tales from Tailte OOC {Reboot}

second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ok just a heads up my next few post will be loooooooong, like probably ridiculously long so I can get Kyda up to Sareas. so happy reading *evil laughs* but the good news is I have to work it around the day length you guys set so it will be quite a big gap between posts.

Follow me on Twitter @KoolKatAlly

Dark Fantasy, some fantasy and a little sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A word of warning, Yvalla would be less happy killing animals than humans. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
    There was once a line marked out by God, through which were divided Heaven and Hell. And thus was chaos banished from the world. The Devil created Lawyers to make amends. They argued the thickness of the line until there was enough room within it for all the sins of men to fit. And all the sins of women too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exactly why I decided to pick animals. I know she's a nature lover, and to a much much lesser extent so is Rose. It's just that Rose has a very practical view of the world. :P It'll give both our characters some room for development me think.

Also @KoolKat: Can't wait to meet up with ya characters
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do look forward to the interaction between Rose and Yvalla (As well as the other characters, but them specifically) because they seem very similarly aligned in morals and thoughts, but are also different in mannerism. Rose is much closer to the character I usually have, but I decided to try something new here.
    There was once a line marked out by God, through which were divided Heaven and Hell. And thus was chaos banished from the world. The Devil created Lawyers to make amends. They argued the thickness of the line until there was enough room within it for all the sins of men to fit. And all the sins of women too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey same! Most of my characters are usually silent, shy types. I thought it'd be fun to try a really loud, obnoxious character. And yessss, I can hardly wait to get the story on. Also, remember Rose is currently wearing the pelt of a Blaidd as a cape, something Yvalla would be sure to notice.
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I suppose I don't usually do loud, but more, dark, violent and pissed off kind of characters. Caring doesn't usually end up in their list of traits. I did notice that Rose wore such a cape, but Yvalla would ignore such a thing in this setting. She had to deal with it enough, and what's done is done. She would also prefer that if an animal were killed, everything was used in a good way. As such, furs aren't the worst thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, we'll just have to see. Although we might have to go man hunting, I don't see much in the way of wildlife in a arid climate like Sareas.

Waiting on either Avis or Caoi before I post again.
    Derp.

second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

cant wait to post again just did my first real fight seen, its short but kinda cool

Follow me on Twitter @KoolKatAlly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok guys, come on. Let's get some posts out. I'd hate to see something like this die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just waiting for reaper.

Page 15 of 215 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast