Thread: The Game Show

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Harry Potter fanfics, Romace, horror, fantasy, stranded, apocalypse, school
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Game Show

Mia wakes up slowly, It's dark, that's weird wasn't it the middle of the day just a second ago? She looks up to an older guy eyeing her up and down, she glares at him. "The hell you looking at?"

The man just chuckled, "Reach between your legs."

Mia scoffs and was about to give a what for before she looked between his own and saw a metal folder. She reached between her own and pulled it up, opened it and read:

Welcome,

By now you are awake and we are an hour away from the island, you must be wondering whats going on. Well you are apart of a new game show called, "Dead or alive". We of course mean this literally you will spend the next 4 months on an island and it is very much do or die. In 4 months time we will claim up to two winners. These winners will when 5 million dollars each and your record cleaned. As you look around you, you will noticed everyone on this plain looks deranged or dangerous. Well that is because they are. With yourself included there are 50 people on this plain.

18 deranged individuals, 15 multiple murders, 12 multiple rapist, and 5 thief's.

They cannot tell you what they are because as soon as they do we will kill them instead, oh and you loose $100,000 for every person who tells you what they are. Here are the rules, kill or be killed. Be the last one of the two who win and put on a good show!

We hope you win and good luck,
    The Latles brothers.

Mia glared at the note, "You got to be shitting me, are they for real?"

The man smirked, "They sure are baby cakes, in one hour everything goes to hell in a hand basket and your the pretties girl on this plane. I sure hope you can run, I love a chase."

Mia felt her stomach clinched, oh yeah he is a rapist or worse a killer who likes torture. Mia closed her eyes, well she might as get some sleep god knows when she might get to again.
    Last edited by Risque_Unicorn; 07-16-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Spoiler: Sig by my love: AlisterVanKleiss!! 

"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud."
    ~Albus Dumbledor~