Page 165 of 315 FirstFirst ... 115163164165166167215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3143

Thread: Riddles: Tales from Tailte IC {PG 13}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cadman had asked Anouche to attend one of the meetings with his still gathering war council. He was only there as an observer and was asked to keep quiet as much as possible. The war council, was not court, it was not filled with lords and ladies but instead was filled with experienced soldiers, though a few of Cadman's closest friends had also made it on the council. They were people who Cadman could actually hold discussion about and would not just consider their own interests in this matter.
    The whole council had yet to be gathered, so there were only a small few in around the table. Caleb stood in back, clearly having already used up the words he had been allotted. He was leaned against the wall with his arms folded, looking rather pouty.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Anouche entered the room looking around vaguely. He tried not to show it, but he was incredibly nervous. This had always been Calloch expertise, not his. He noticed Caleb in a corner and decided he may as well ask him. Anouche didn't really know Caleb that well. He had only been a boy when he left for Fhraiinc.

Fee knew him though. And Anouche trusted her judgement.

He smiled lightly at him
    "Any idea where I should sit? Because I have ruddy idea"

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Faid took Fee's arm and gave a polite smile. "Perhaps a walk starting in the west wing then. I have always felt that the frescos there are rather fine."
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caleb looked over at the guy who spoke to him. He didn't recognize him, though honestly Caleb didn't recognize a lot of people in the room at the moment. These weren't the usual people who attended court. Caleb only looked back over at Cadman, who was sat in front of where he was stood.

"Sit here, Anouche. "Cadman spoke motioning for a chair that wasn't quite at the table but was near it. "And don't mind Caleb. He's in a bit of a sour mood." Cadman was teasing Caleb a bit and before Anouche had come in, so was pretty much everyone else. All of whom seemed to know Caleb, despite Caleb hardly knowing them.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Anouche nodded and did as he was told. He sat himself down on the chair provided. He couldn't help but find it funny how he, a man imprisoned for a number of years, had been more worthy of a seat than a prince. However he kept his thoughts private, he didn't want to pry but Caleb looked more than a little grumpy. He'd have to warn fee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cadman took a quick look over the room before starting. "I think it's about time we got started." He said. He glanced down at the table. The table was quite the bit of art, and rather old. It was a dark wood table with a map of Tailte carved into it's surface with great detail. There were small puncher holes all over the map, making it almost look like some kind of playing board. The map unfortunately was outdated, making it completely useless but the table still remained in the room. It seemed a shame to try and current the map and ruin the skill put into it. Laid on the table all sorts of scrolls, some which had been partially unrolled. One or two of them were more accurate maps of Saibreas and Tailte.
    "I think we should probably start with some introductions. There's only about half of us here at the moment but hopefully the others will be here in the coming days." The other's in the room nodded in agreement.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Anouche decided they'd given him a kinder treatment in prison. At least there people were friendly ... Ish. Here, he didn't had the slightest clue about which lord was more important than the other, why they were more important, who could and couldn't speak. And probably the question which confused him most of all, was why the hell was he even here when he was forbidden to say a single word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was mixed array of names, all with different titles, some with no titles at all. These were men who had earned their right to sit at this table. Captain Rashad sat at the table, one down from Cadman, though he was now apparently a general and was sitting rather smugly as if he knew something everyone else in the room did. Sat on the other side of the table from Cadman was an older man, a much older man. He was short and round with white hair and a large beard. He introduced himself last. Lord Emralden, he introduced himself as. The slight smile on Cadman's face when he introduced himself, showed Cadman had high regards for the man.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This just kept getting better and better. Not only was Anouche now stuck there feeling alone and awkward, but now he was confiremd he knew not a single sould in the room. Apart from Caleb and Cadman of course. But even then they were aquaintences at best.

He sighed and leaned forwards, resting his head upon his hand. Perhaps they'd at least talk of some interesting strategies. he certainly hoped so.

Aoife smiled kindly
    "That sounds perfect"
    They walked along the hallways in a content silence. As the walls became more decadent in design and illustrations, Fee frequently stopped to admire the handiwork
    "Are you a adrmier of artwork Faid?"

Very, VERY reluctantly, Lock began to shuffle out of the bed. He perched on the edge for awhile, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
    "Come on, we need to start heading out soon"

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Faid paused for a moment. "I hadn't really thought about it but yes I suppose I am. I like music and storytelling as well. Being at the king's palace make me feel very fortunate." He gave a modest smile. "I would be interested though to hear about your own country and what it is like. Much different to Saibreas I imagine."
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 165 of 315 FirstFirst ... 115163164165166167215 ... LastLast