Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Argos OC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok looks good

I'd like to try and get one more person before we begin but if we don't get anyone within the next day or two I'll go ahead and start. I'd prefer to get another male character to even out the members of the team(this isn't including Kent). If anyone has anyone they can suggest that would be great.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    non-sexual, non-romance. But then again...it might change along the way.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys, logged back in cuz of curiosity, I'm sorry for last time, didn't really commit. But this sounds promising, although I'm not joining but all the best guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fantasy, post-apocalypse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have room for one more, or is it too late?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is room for one more We literally just started, so you haven't missed anything.

Fantasy, post-apocalypse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh good! Just a couple of questions though. We pick whether or not our infection is active. Are our abilities active even if our infection is not? And if our infection is inactive, does that mean we are not progressing through the normal stages of infection?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The inactive and active was from an older version of the rp. I think I took that off. Inactive i guess pretty much means you were a stage 1. you had the infection but you weren't showing any signs. I'd prefer players to be a stage 2. At this moment I'm not taking any players who aren't infected and aren't part of Kent's team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I always thought that inactive meant you were like dormant. You have the mutations of an infected but you're not degrading like the infected are lol.
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, you had the infection. You showed no signs of it, was pretty much it summed up. You didn't have powers nor were you going around spreading it and mutating but you had the possibility of becoming active. It's not an on and off switch. Once it's active it stays active.

But that doesn't even matter because I'm not doing that anymore. I've changed the system. Read in the infection summary again. This one is simpler.

Fantasy, post-apocalypse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Jason Blackwell
    Infected status: yes

Ability: Increased physical abilities such as speed and strength. Extremely strong, able to break bones easily with a sturdy object or with a bit of difficulty if he uses his hands. Faster than the average human

Bio: Jason was 13 years old when an escaped, crazed infected broke into his home in the middle of the night, murdering his parents and younger sister. Before Argos could arrive, the infected had ravaged Jason. Argos worked on Jason for hours, keeping him alive to the best of their ability. And then the test came back, confirming that he was infected.
    The moment his abilities became manifest, they shut him up in a cell, only to be retrieved for experimentations and testing. They tested his strength and his speed to extremes, risking his life to see his limits. While he may not have fancy abilities like other infected, they found him to be an interesting subject none the less.
    Despite the experiments they run on him, his harsh treatment at their hands, Jason doesn't feel anger towards Argos. After seeing what a raging infected can do, he understands the importance of understanding all there is to understand about the infected so as to handle them more effectively. While he understands why they do what they do, he still wishes to be free of it all, and will do anything he can to accomplish this goal. Jason yearns for freedom, intending to enjoy his abilities for as long as he can until his mind leaves him.

Personality: While Jason is a kind man, he will do what he needs to in order to survive. He doesn't generally hold grudges, wanting only to be free to live his life instead of worrying about evening the score with others. He is generally social, going so far as to try and strike up conversations with his guards. He is determined to carry on with his life after everything is said and done, and has come to terms with his lot in life

Appearance: Jason is 5'11, Caucasian. He is fairly muscular, though also very pale due to lack of sunlight. His body is covered in scars both from experimentations and from the attack of the infected. His left hand is missing all of his pinky finger and part of his ring finger, bitten off while he was defending himself from the infected

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that is good, I can change stuff if it is necessary
    Last edited by Timothy; 07-24-2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Edited for organization and ease of reading

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast