Thread: [M] The Damnation of Humanity (O/A)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Survival, mythical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] The Damnation of Humanity (O/A)

The Damnation of Humanity

-The Story-
    The Age of human kind and most half breeds has begun to spiral to a almost immediate halt from the humans own discrimination of the otherworldly kind as they call it. Ignorance to the demon races of the world has plunged it into a bloody war with the human race being almost completely wiped out in most area's of the world. Few cities remain inhabited by humans but at the same time these cities are war torn ripped down to rubble with little to offer in the name of human shelter for fortifications. But alas this story but takes place in one city near the ocean but from the war the name of the city has but changed to Destiny as the human's prefer to call it now. Destiny being one of the remaining cities with human life is mostly in ruins only few buildings are reinforced with defences traps and legions of humans. the demon races run amuck among the streets preying on any human or half breed that tries to scavenge for supplies. This city indeed has the name of Destiny but who's destiny is it to win this city The humans or The demons.

The types of Humanoid/demonic beings

-Humans-

The human race is known for it's strong will to not know the definition of impossible do to they're stubborn natures they continue to fight in hoping they will win the war. Fragile to tough is generally the wide spectrum of body types but when your opponent is the demon races they are seen as fragile and easy to break. The humans specialize in ranged weapons and melee weapons but do not have any magical ability's which they make up for in making things to increase they're survivability chance.

-Half breeds-

Half breeds are the combination of human and demon genes into the same body and can differ in potency of one race depending on the percentage of human to demon dna they have. depending on they're percentage from human/demon dna they can vary from being better with magic or being better with weapons that humans use.

-Demons-
    A wide varying base of different demons are known to the world varying in their masteries of magic and the natural born ability's of they're demonic races. The demons are widely discriminated upon do to they're less then human natures varying from how they look or they're magic.

The rules of engagement

1. Godly beings do not exist in this world everyone can be hurt or killed.

2. Death of a character is either by consent of both parties or by breaking the rules of this forum.

3. You can't always hit someone your bound to miss every now and then.

4. this is a semi-lit rp you can be full lit if you wish.

5. demons you are limited to 3 natural abilities and 2 types of magic.

6. Humans your arsenal of weapons is boundless but the strength it takes to carry them everywhere is not.

7. Half breeds you are half human and half demon depending on your percentage levels you can have up to 2 natural abilities if you are more demon and 1 magic type if your demon concentration is 50% or more.

8. all profile skeletons must be provided to me with one of these three titles in a pm "The brave" for humans/ "mixed blood birth" for half breeds/ "otherworldly presences" for demons.

9. more shall be added when needed other then that enjoy.

Profile skeletons

Humans

I am controlled by: (username)
    I know my Name it is: (name)
    the candles I have blown out: (age)
    That's how I act: (personality)
    I specialize in this: (weapons of choice)
    I can resist this much: (pain tolerance 1-10)
    this is stuff you don't need to know: (other/background)
    This is what I see in a mirror: (appearance=anime)

Half breeds

I am Controlled by: (username)
    My dna is mixed with: (demon race+ dna %)
    the candles I have blown out: (age)
    I control this power: (magic type)
    I was born with this: (natural ability)
    I specialize in this: (weapon of choice)
    This stuff you don't need to know: (other/background)
    This is what I see in the mirror: (appearance=anime)

demons

I am controlled by: (username)
    My demonic inheritance is: (demonic race)
    The candles I have blown out: (age)
    I control these power's: (magic types)
    I was born with this: (natural abilities)
    I use this: (weapon of choice)
    This stuff you don't need to know: (other/background)
    this is what i see in the mirror: (appearance=anime)

https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...68#post2147068
    IC thread
    Last edited by SoulReaperNeko; 07-21-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Adventure, Survival, mythical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoiler: All remaining Human Survivors 

--------------------------------------

Spoiler: All Known Half bloods 

--------------------------------------

Spoiler: Demonic presences known 
    Last edited by SoulReaperNeko; 07-29-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are we all having fun here?

For even more fun try your hand at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

Maybe you think you need to spice the place up with a graphic? Check out the Banner shop then!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is where you should go to advertise just how much fun people are missing out on.

Or maybe you’d like some help from “on high?” Staff Signatures are a great way to let everyone know just what’s going on.

RPA is doing its part to decrease our carbon footprint by sending out a month newsletter! Why not join the effort and advertise with us? RPA Tribune!!

Have fun!

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You've changed it up a bit from the last go around, and I almost like this version better. I'll have my CS, possibly CSs, up soon. I'll also see if I could recruit some people for it.

Quick question though. I plan on using my very first version of Malia (she's now very popular in a different thread as a different person) and since she was an inu vampire, would she be full demon or a half breed?

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet, I will join! Get my characters up in a bit. Last rp I will probably join for the moment, lol. Intersting as well!
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I changed her a bit, but she's basically the Malia you remember. I'm working on Caroline now.
    ~~~~~

I am controlled by:
    Mystyc Death

I know my name is: Malia Vergo

My demonic inheritance is: Inu Vampire

The candles I have blown out: Appears 15, is 347

That's how I act: Malia has a complex personality. She can be a bit flirtatious. Any of comrades she obtains she cares about and will do her best to protect. Unlike most demons, Malia never wanted a war. She would much rather prefer peace over war any day. However, there is a dangerous side to her that should never be released.

I control these powers:
    Telekinesis - The object must be within 10 meters of her, non-living, and 150 lbs (68 kg) or less. Moving items requires the least amount of energy. Any other action requires more energy.

Healing - Malia has the ability to heal minor wounds. The larger the wound, the more likely she would have to attempt to heal it in several sessions. There must be a day between each session.

I was born with this: Agility - With a naturally lean, fit body, Malia has a higher agility than many other people do.

Endurance - Malia has a naturally higher endurance.

Heightened Senses - Being half inu, her senses are heightened to a higher level than most others.

I use this: Twin blades the length of her forearm with a very unique design:
    Spoiler: Blades 
    I can resist this much: 8

This stuff you don't need to know: Malia was once a half-breed with a mother, a younger sister, and a father who had walked out on the three of them shortly after her sister was born. They had lived a generally peaceful life for years with their mother teaching them everything they needed to know. Every night their mother would sing a sort of lullaby to them to remind them that there was peace in every person's heart, no matter how vile they might seem.

One day, about a month after Malia's fifteenth birthday, a vampire attacked their family. Malia was the first attacked by the demon. It was only thanks to her mother's higher form of telekinesis that she managed to survive with only a broken arm and some blood loss from when the vampire had bit her.

Even though they knew that Malia couldn't be saved from the transformation, her mother and sister could not bring themselves to kill her or abandon her. Because of their choice, they lost their lives in Malia's uncontrollable bloodlust. Malia, when she regained herself, saw the result of what she had done and immediately fled in terror and disgust of herself. Since then, she has lived her life trying to right her wrong by protecting others even if she has bouts of uncontrollable thirst where she must seclude herself to prevent attacking those she cares about.

Spoiler: This is what I see in the mirror 

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am controlled by: Mystyc Death

I know my name is: Caroline Vergo

My demonic inheritance is: Inu Vampire

The candles I have blown out: Appears 7, is 339

That's how I act: Caroline is a true vampire in the sense that she is constantly looking for prey due to her blood-lust. She will often toy with her pray, but it does not last long before she winds up sinking her fangs into them. However, a flame of vengeance is what guides her down the path of evil as she feels her sister abandoned her on the night she was turned.

I control these powers: Sound control - She has the power to manipulate sound.

Telepathy - She has the ability to read minds and speak into them at will.

I was born with this: Higher Agility - Caroline is faster than most people, even her sister.

Heightened Senses - Like her sister, Caroline is half-inu, giving her increased senses.

Look of Innocence - Being so immortally young, she is able to pull of a very convincing innocent look that she uses to lure others to her.

I use this: None. She prefers her natural features.

I can resist this much: 7

This stuff you don't need to know: Caroline doesn't remember much about her human life. What she does know is that she, Malia, and their mother had been extremely close to one another. Her clearest memory is of the night she was turned. She could clearly remember how Malia had attacked first their mother then her. She managed to stay conscious through the time it took for her to turn, and when she saw her sister leave her, it angered her. She felt as though she had been abandoned.

When the turning process had been completed, Caroline could not control herself. She had gone out and murdered too many people to count just to get their blood. It was near the time when she finally regained control of herself that she resolved herself to getting her revenge on Malia. Since then, she has been hunting for Malia as to extract revenge. She has been killing and drinking blood for centuries now in hopes of becoming stronger than her sister in every way.

Spoiler: This is what I see in the mirror 

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: DEMON 

Spoiler: Half-Blood 

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK