Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 222324

Thread: Argos - IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Prophet lost his composure a bit but recovered and put on a straight face. "You know... How do you know I know who it is? Maybe we keep each other's identities a secret. Much safer that way especially with your ability. Course then again maybe I just took the files myself. Maybe I should just go over there and see how many kicks to head it takes to kill you. Maybe you could feed me a pretzel. Maybe I actually have a plan and if you stay here too long you'll die. Maybe I'm just spouting nonsense that makes sense to stall and annoy you." Prophet took a deep breath before he delivered the last phrase "and maybe you could give up on this pathetic attempt at torture! Come on! What happened to ripping someone's rib out and stabbing them with it?"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Talia looked around the troubled faces in the back of the truck. It was still quite dark and shadowy but at least she could make out everyone, especially Neman's face when he came to sit next to her. "Kent's... Infected?" Talia mumbled to herself. There was so much to take in at once today, perhaps it was this shock that was preventing the tears. Those would come later when she had time to reflect on everything. Listening to Kent address Prophet she decided to send another couple of waves out. She picked up Prophet immediately. But something was off about him... Talia focused on the blob of energy and pinpointed a disturbance in the gut area. The intense use of her powers today was really draining her, and her skin got a little paler but she continued on. She marvelled at the strange energy in Prophets arms, it was very weak but enough there to suggest they still existed. What was Kent doing to him? A leak? Someone was helping this mad man? Talia couldn't process all the thoughts in her head and took another look around the dim truck. "What are we going to do?" Talia struggled she knew Neman nor Amy had the answers but maybe Kent could say something, anything. Sitting her waiting was eating her up and she couldn't stand this madness much longer.

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neman nodded to the unspoken command. "I'm right. Kent is infected and his power is over the mind. He told me for us all to try to shove our thoughts aside because its messing him up." He said, looking between Amy and Talia. "My solution is to meditate, but I'm not sure about you two." He added, already starting the breathing exercises. His face quickly lost the anger in his eyes and his face relaxed into one of truly no expression. He was still responsive, but his mind had been closed down as he meditated.
    Spoiler: RPG Personality 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You know. And I'd be careful. You think all I can do is a few party tricks. If I can cut of the signals to the nerves in your arms. I can cut them off to your heart." Kent needed to pull back. He was slipping but he needed to know. If he left this now than the mole could continue to act in Argos. Kent made the threat and then proved it. The prophet's heart stopped beating. He was unable to breathe. He had minutes if Kent didn't let go. Kent kept telling himself to pull out but he couldn't. It was like there was someone else in his head, telling him to keep going. This guy killed Lia so easily, why couldn't he do the same to him?

A SUV quickly pulled up. The car had hardly stopped before Cameron came rushing out the passenger side, up to where the soldiers were. Another woman got out the car behind her. A short, thin woman with long black hair pulled up into a ponytail. She wear a white lap coat and rushed behind Cameron. Cameron observed. She had seen that look in Kent's eyes. He was really close to losing all control. She needed to stop this before more people got hurt.

Kent's nose started to bleed and his was starting to look pale. Cameron couldn't watch any longer and decided to snap Kent out of it. She pulled a small remote out of her pocket and pressed one of the button. Suddenly Kent's head snapped back and he screamed before collapsing to floor. A shock had been set through his body from an implant in his neck. He set The prophet free from his mental grasp but not before finding the name he was looking for.
    Last edited by AvisCrown; 11-17-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After Kent released him, Prophet fell to his hands and knees. Holding his breath was relatively easy but even he found himself slipping when Kent stopped his heart. Next time he had to be prepared to fight against Kent's abilities, he couldn't afford to let any other secrets go like that. Prophet stood up holding his pretzels "well lookee who's here. I should just flat out kill the both of you, but that'd be careless since you probably came here with some extra protection. Anybody want a pretzel? I hope you'll be more polite than Kent was." Prophet was just stalling while he recovered from the hold Kent had on him. Eating the pretzels was probably not the best idea considering how his stomach was feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cameron glared at the prophet. The soldiers stood next to her redirected their guns from Kent to the prophet. "You really are pushing your luck. I did you a favor. So take it and go." Cameron stepped forward. She wasn't going to let this guy kept control of this situation nor was she going to let him see her fear.

Kent was completely demobilized from the shock and the use of his power. He could only lay there dazed. Cameron needed to get someone over there but not till she got rid of this guy. She hoped the prophet would take the hint and leave. This was a mess and she needed to clean it up, he'd have to wait for later. Now she needed to regroup Kent's team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"All right all right. Just one request. If you're going to try and get more information out of Tina, who Kent has found out to be a mole, please torture her and send a video of it to me. 389, Pollen St. Apartment 2C." Prophet tipped the opening of the bag to Cameron "come on, I promise I didn't poison it. I have easier ways of killing you." He pulled one out from where the bullet hit the bag and ate it "see?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cameron glared at him. "You enjoy listening to yourself talk then?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yes. I enjoy the sound of bones breaking and cries for mercy better, though." Prophet brought the bag of pretzels back "I suppose your not one to want to get to know your enemy then. I'll just get out of your hair, mark my words, next we meet, I won't hesitate to kill you." He ran off past the guards, flipping over them to show off a bit.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 222324