Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: [M] Mistress' Wishes {Rain and LeaderOfROTR}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just as usual, Tristan was already working before anyone even woke up. He often rose before the sun did not only because he was used to it but also because he liked the silence that early morning provided. Being the only one awake meant that there would be no loud sounds or anyone to speak to. It may seem lonely but for him, it was peaceful. Besides, he liked to watch the sunrise.

Later on, light shone through the windows and he knew that it was morning already. He guessed that everyone must be awake now although that doesn't necessarily mean the end of his time as a loner. It's not as if he was very social with the others, he only spoke when spoken to or when it was necessary. He had a feeling that his mistress wouldn't be in such a cheerful mood today considering that she looked quite depressed yesterday. He wondered on what to do about it but his mind came up with a blank. Comforting people was not a skill that he had, he just hoped that someone else will do it.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Transformers, Fiction, Fantasy, Mythical, Medieval
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She laid there, getting the wood wet. She screamed in frustration, banging on the desk. She then let herself cry herself out, silently cursing her father in every way.

Once she was composed enough, she continued to write out her letters. Elise finished, slumping down. She hadn't eaten yet, but honestly didn't feel hungry anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tristan knew that it was time for breakfast so he headed to the kitchen knowing the cook would be there. No, he wasn't hungry. He just simply wanted to talk to the cook and perhaps ask her if she could check on the mistress. After all, talking is not his specialty especially comforting people. Comforting is just out of his league. It always ends up with an awkward silence and that is something he'd like to avoid. Then again, for someone who doesn't speak much, conversations in general were something he wanted to avoid. Arriving to the kitchen, he looked for the cook. He decided to call out although his voice didn't really vary from his normal talking voice. "Um...hello?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The kitchen was quiet, nothing going on. It was a Sunday, and the cook didn't work Sundays.

Elitse stumbled into the kitchen, not even noticing Tristan. She grabbed food without looking at it, then seemed to dazedly go outside. She sat in the garden and ate, her mind far away as her eyes dully stared into nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tristan was increasingly worried about her and without anyone else to talk to, he guessed that he should be the one to talk to her. With a sigh, he followed her to the garden knowing that he'd probably regret talking later on. 'Let's just hope I don't make things worse...' If not better then hopefully not worse either. As he stood nearby, he honestly had no idea what to do nor what to say.

"Mis- Elise," The young man stopped himself before he could call her 'mistress'. If she needed someone right now then it would be a friend and not a servant. "Would you like to talk about what happened?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Upon hearing her name she dully blinked and looked up. "Hey Tristan." She slumped, giving him room to sit beside her. She didn't speak until he did so. "The lawyers have found a second will. I am to be married in six weeks." Her entire body slumped down. She looked to him with wet eyes. "What am I going to do?" She wiped at the tears streaking down her face, sniffling.

"None of my suitors are good. You're the only man close enough to my age that's ever shown me kindness." Elise's shoulders hit a new low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tristan wasn't very sure of what to do. Even less when she moved slightly and made room for one more to sit. Was he supposed to go and take a seat? Did she mean to leave it open for someone else? Did she move just because she wanted to? As usual, he had a tendency to overthink things instead of just going with the simple answer that's unaccompanied by hundreds of questions. Then again, no one could really blame him for doing so. Being a servant isn't as easy as it kay seem. One wrong move. Just one and things would become hellish. He decided that he may as well take a seat. She wasn't like the others....right?

He hoped not otherwise he'd regret going with the simplest answer. He went closer and took a seat beside her, the space between them wasn't large but he tried to be as far as possible. Better safe than sorry. He thought of what to say. It's not as if he could use the words 'it'll be fine' or 'things would be okay', because they're not. That would only be lying and giving false hope. "You haven't met all the nobles." He started, ignoring her last words. He didn't want to think of himself as kind because he knew that he isn't. "There might actually be someone worthwhile."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She shook her head, biting her lip so she wouldn't cry. "Trust me, I've met all the nobles that have interest in me or my wealth." She hiccuped and began to shake. "None of them care. You've seen it yourself. They want me because I'm a woman, and they want my wealth." She picked a piece of grass, ripping it apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well, you're kind of timid." Tristan told her, "Maybe if they see you standing up for yourself then they'd realize their faults?" He suggested. He wasn't really sure but from his observations, men with no morals seem to flock to her side since she's so easy to take advantage of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She looked up to him, hope shining in her eyes. "How could I show them that?" She sat up straighter and a shadow of as smile flickered across her young face. Elise dropped the grass snag began to ponder waitress she could get get message across.

A wind picked up her long hair, and a smile broke out across get features as she excitedly stood, also pulling Tristan up as well. "I will have a meeting with them all and explain what I want from them!" In her excitement, she pulled there man into a tight hug.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112