Thread: Battle Within the Golden Land (Gummi Bunnies vs Hoef)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Realistic, & Parody/Fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Battle Within the Golden Land (Gummi Bunnies vs Hoef)

BGM- stupefaction

In the fields of an endless rose garden, there was a small structure that was literally in the middle of the elegant rose garden, the pavilion of the Endless Witch. It was centered perfectly in the middle of the rose garden fields, or otherwise known as the Golden Land. There was two figures that made themselves comfortable in the pavilion, the Endless Witch and the Witch of Fate Tristitia, and her most loyal and favorite servant and Furniture Maverick.

"As much as the old hag loved to say that this place is absolute paradise...it's perfection is just plain boring," the young witch complained, obviously not so keen with how the Golden Land was. This was her first time getting to experience the so-called "paradise" of golden roses and butterflies, and was expecting more out of it. Especially after her victory over her teacher, the previous Endless Witch Beatrice, Tristitia was glad that she got rid of the old hag herself, but having all of this power really bored her.

"Yes, I agree with you, Lady Tristitia. Once your time passes the thousand year mark, this landscape loses it's luster, and thus becomes bland to the thoughtful eye. If you are bored by this display, there is no limits for you to alter the Golden Land as you see fit. Or if that doesn't suit your boredom, how about you create yourself a short game? You surely haven't done as much games as opposed to the previous Endless Witch," her Furniture suggested, and this is why she considered Maverick to be her favorite servant. He seemed to know her best than the other servants she could possibly have with her, and gave a little life to her endless reign as the Endless Witch. The young witch sparked up a slight smile on her face, mischievously enough that his suggestions had given her an idea. With a snap of her fingers, countless blue gems appeared in the pavilion, and these weren't just gems. These were multiple Kakera, the very life sources that gave full meaning to different kinds of places, the portal between many worlds.

"Ah. If there is this much Kakera you had summoned here, I suppose you are searching for an opponent that is not from our usual games? Not even the Witch of Miracles or the Golden Sorcerer?" Maverick had a questioning eyebrow perk up at what the witch was up to, and to be given a slight laugh in response.

"An opponent? Ha, I believe you mean two opponents! You think I'll just let you stand around and laze about? You have no choice in the matter anyways," Tristitia smirked, knowing he would have to comply with her wishes no matter what. That was the sad part about being a Witch's Furniture, but at least this witch did not seem so pushy like the others.

"In that case, I am prepared for the game you are to prepare for us to work together," Maverick nodded, showing no complaints to his master. The young witch smiled and then playfully closed her eyes, she was randomly choosing which Kakera would be involved and that would further mean which opponents she would randomly drag into the Golden Land. Eyes closed, she reached out and grabbed two Kakera, and as soon as she opened her eyes, the other Kakera that she did not pick disappeared from sight. Excited to start this game, she eagerly ran out of the pavilion, knowing that her servant would follow her side always. Once outside the pavilion and in the endless rose garden fields, she let loose the two Kakera crystals she had, and it would eventually glow intensely and fade away. Once it faded away, it would reveal her two opponents, and it surely these would be opponents she had never had in a "game" before.

>>¿pǝʎp I ɯɐ ɹoloɔ ʇɐɥʍ oʇ˙˙˙<<

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post #1

The Duo Assembles

Sgt. Jeffrey Mire

"All systems go. Preping for launch sequence now," said a specific Waysider who seemed to be preparing for a given raid amongst a enemy faction's base. He waited for his squad-leader to commence operation since he was waiting on the ground for them. He wanted to see what he could do with this thing and with this he wondered what happen to his squad-leader. He disappeared without really any hesitation and that had room for error. Would he be the next one to fight a different person from a different world? His squad-leader warned him that there would come a time when all of members of this squad would fight a different warrior from a different world. Parellel worlds were indeed a possiblity or more in fact a reality, and before he could even think further the world around began to shake. Then mere seconds later a large thump that had jerked his body forward. He looked around knowing something was wrong and with this he opened the hatch to reveal a golden place. A place he had not once dreamed of. He looked around before seeing a woman and a servant staring towards his general direction seemingly to wait for him and someone else. Sgt. Jeffrey unholstered his Revolver and stepped out of the GAN-36 Osperey onto the golden ground beneath him. He had not once heard of such a place as this, but since he was teleported to a different world or in fact realm he knew it was time to fight. Ironically he didn't think he would fight a different warrior from a different world or realm.

He looked towards the woman and her servant knowing he was outnumbered. Perhaps another fighter, would fight along side him? He didn't know, and with this he kept silent until something else happened that would change the course of this soon to be battle. He knew the procedure for this type of situation all too well and with this he dared not make a further move knowing there was someone else joining this battle. He looked over to his right silently knowing there was someone else supposedly to be by his side in battle. He waited silently and intently...

Acelin L. Archimbaud

Acelin fixed his fadora as he wondered what to do next in this forgotten land. He silently strolled down a deserted stree seeing nothing but weeds and destroyed cars. He wondered where all those that lived in this city had gone. Perhaps died of the disease? Who could say for sure what actually happened to those that specifically lived in this city. However his train of thought was interupted with a sudden flash light that had caught him off guard before suddenly appearing before a golden field. He fixed his fadora silently glancing to his left to see a rather strange contraption with a male who was also strange. However nothing really struck him as odd knowing he had seen stranger things and have met stranger people. Acelin wondered who the fine young woman was standing before him in his general direction. He assumed that a battle had been issued and with this he didn't want to waste any time and with this pulled out The Blade of Destroya and pressed the button to create a Great Sword. He settled the blade upon his shoulder as he stared towards the man that was on his side, "Are you to be my partner?" Sgt. Jeffrey nodded, "Yeah I would assume so.." Acelin looked towards the woman and her servant, "I suppose they are our enemy that we must defeat?" Sgt. Jeffrey nodded once more, "Yes. Let's make this quick.. I have a operation to do.." Acelin smirked softly, "Then we shall not waste another second.. You take the servant.. I got the woman.."

Sgt. Jeffrey leapt forward rushing towards the woman's servant. Acelin rushed forward leaping high in the air with the help of his enhanced jumping skills, and with this Acelin fell towards the woman swinging his blade towards her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Tristitia, Witch of Fate-

BGM - Golden Slaughterer

Tristitia couldn't help but laugh a bit to herself, they really thought that they could finish this easily themselves? At least these two opponents were eager to finish this as much as she was, and that would only add up to her amusement of this display. Seeing that they were coming in to attack, she was confident that she could end this without a problem. In fact...

"Alright, let's begin, shall we? Whatever I say in red is the absolute truth, there is no need to doubt it or render it false," the young witch decided to make her opening move with the help of the Red Truth. The words that she had said in red literally became physical words in red beside her, and it was expected of her to use it. The Red Truth was a "weapon" used by most Witches, and if used carefully with the right wording, it was a very formidable "weapon" indeed. Tristitia had learned how to use the Red Truth not only as a "weapon" in the conceptual level, but as well as a real weapon in a physical level. As the physical red words disappeared, it's energy formed itself into a glowing red broadsword, the physical weapon crafted and powered by her Red Truth. With ease, she got a good grip around it with two hands, and she proceeded to block the aerial strike from the man falling towards her. She wasn't done yet with her Red Truth for the most part...

"Oh, and I almost forgot. No one is allowed to leave until one side or the other is defeated," she added one more Red Truth in the mix. Of course, she didn't want this to become too much of a ranged battle, they were in the very vast rose garden fields of the Golden Land. Abiding by her next Red Truth, it's power manifested itself into a circular barrier around them, trapping them within the interior of the barrier until either her opponents are defeated or that they manage to defeat the Witch and her servant. For now, there was no escape, and that defeating the other side was the only way out of the Red truth-powered barrier.

-Maverick, the Witch's Deathly Servant-

BGM - The First and The Last

Quite a sudden and almost early use of the Red Truth from his master, but despite how it could backfire on her later on, Maverick could tell that she was very careful with her choice of words as now the only way to leave the newly created barrier around them was to defeat the opponents or the other way around. The Witch never told him, but her was certain that she would give him the order to fight by her side anyways. Upon seeing that his opponent was charging towards him, Maverick called to his hand his rapier, which he named Immemor. Letting his opponent get close, it was only at the last possible moment that the servant stepped to the side and swiftly thrust the rapier at the man with a fluent movement.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post #2

Sgt. Jeffrey Mire

Sgt. Jeffrey was delibrately thrown into the opponent's guard only to be countered and struck upon. However Sgt. Jeffrey didn't really see this ahead of time, but with quick reaction he rolled out the way but suffered a cut upon his right shoulder. Sgt. Jeffrey rolled to a stop before coming up to a kneeling position. Sgt. Jeffrey looked down at his PDA and saw that there was no real information upon his opponent and so he needed to bait this opponent's abilities out in order to accurately judge what this opponent can do. He quickly opened fire using his Revolver to aim for the head. He needed to keep himself from being too far within the close-range area and with this he kept his eye on the opponent knowing it was going to be rather tough battle.

Acelin L. Archimbaud

Acelin grunted in displeasure as he used the woman's hand-crafted weapon to leap off of into teh air. He did a full flip in the air before landing swiftly on the ground. Acelin knew that this power known as, Red Truth, was going to be trouble for some of his abilities. He eyed the woman intently knowing that this battle was going to be harder than he had expected. He turned his back from the woman for a split seconds and pulled out Giagan and fired a bullet towards the vastness of this realm. Suddenly, before the bullet made contact, a force-field was present before disappearing once more. He sighed as he returned to the woman knowing that they were boxed in.

Acelin then proceeded to slam his foot down kicking up a piece of dirt and side kicking it towards the woman. Acelin then leaned forward and rushed the woman again knowing that she would be preoccupied the projectile coming at her. Once she would divert the projectile he would come in for a round house kick with his left foot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Maverick, The Witch's Deathly Servant-

BGM - Phantom VS Current

Not bad. It had been awhile since he had drawn out his rapier out for a battle, the last time was against the previous Endless Witch before Lady Tristitia. Maverick knew there was two differences between himself and the Witch he served. While she was quite aggressive with the usage of the Red Truth and her magic, Maverick found himself to be more strategic and careful with every action he takes. At times he restraint himself from going full on out until he was sure, and this was one of those times. Firearms, oh how he hated seeing those types of weapons used in battle. He never really liked the idea of attacking someone from such a long distance away, it was purely annoying in fact. Not wanting to waste the energy of evading the shots, Maverick held the rapier defensively, blocking each shot aimed for him. It was a tedious effort, but it wasn't as energy wasting as moving around in different directions constantly just to avoid. Not wanting to give his opponent any more shots at him, he charged towards him, stepping side to side in a manner as a slight precaution to what was to come next.

BGM - Fake Red Shoes

...was this guy actually testing the force field around them to see if her Red Truth actually had gotten into effect? Clearly it gave off the impression that this man has not been in combat against a Witch at all, it was almost laughable, but she did her best to "contain" herself and retain her rather "mature" attitude.

"What did I just say? Do I have to elaborate more for you? In addition to there being no escape until defeat is clear, there is no hidden passages that will allow you a leave. That is a violation to Knox's 3rd Commandment," the witch had used her Red Truth again, but it didn't do much have her own broadsword glow in an intense aura. However, she worked herself up in her own red words that she have much preparation for the incoming dirt. At first, she saw it as a pathetic move, easily smacking the dirt away with her broadsword, but soon was met with a kick that almost made her tumble to the ground. She sloppily landed on the ground, it was a rare feat to see anyone try to melee against a Witch, and she had no experience what-so-ever with that kind of approach. Not letting that slide, Tristitia swung the Red Truth-powered broadsword at him horizontally, and despite how large the weapon appeared in her hands it was quite nimble and as light as a feather for her to use.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post #3

Sgt. Jeffrey Mire

Seeing that his revolver was doing nothing against his opponent, he narrowed his eyes. He saw that his opponent was stepping side to side trying to dodge whatever was in store for him. Sgt. Jeffrey took a minute to contemplate his next moment knowing that bullets had no affect against this opponent. Sgt. Jeffrey pulled out his Plasma Grenade knowing that this was one of the three he had in his armory. He rushed the opponent pulling the pin, and with this he had only a few seconds before he would sccumb to a paralyzing affect of the Plasma Grenade. Once close enough, but at the same a stable distance, Sgt. Jeffrey threw the Plasma Grenade towards his opponent. If the plan were to be successful he would be able to land a physical hit upon his opponent with a right hook to the chest. If the opponent was able to dodge the blast radius of the Plasma Grenade Sgt. Jeffrey would be open, but not entirely too open. He would have mere seconds to react. This was to be a win-lose situation in this instance. He knew well of either outcome.

Acelin L. Archimbaud

Seeing that diversion attack was successful he had a little edge on this woman. However that didn't come to pass he witnessed the woman swing her massive blade towards him with fightening speed. Acelin gripped his fadora and ducked dodging the blade and with this smirked softly knowing he was within a suitable distance to set up one of his abilities and that was Sonic Vaccum. Though he was on the border-line between close-range to point blank range. When it came time to relieve himself from a ducking position he flipped away up to 10-15 meters away from his opponent before coming to a stop. "You are certainly more interesting than I was lead to believe," said Acelin as he lifted up his left hand and held down his Fadora with a slight smirk, "However. I want to see how strong you really are.." Suddenly a bright light was present before seconds later a shock wave that spanded about 180 degrees. A sonic blast was present and with this Acelin slid back a few inches at the sheer force of this sonic blast.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 07-28-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Maverick, the Witch's Death Servant-

BGM - Infant Queen Bee

Not wanting to risk himself being hit, he kept himself moving in order to avoid whatever his opponent decided to throw at him. This is certainly the case as he saw his opponent threw a grenade at him. Maverick didn't have much knowledge on these kinds of weapons, but knew that he didn't want to figure out what it would do to him. So, he did his best to avoid the grenade, stepping away as fast as he could but wasn't ready for the blast that would come from the small weapon, being caught in the blast radius and being stunned enough for him to be hit by any incoming attacks.

BGM - System0

For a moment, she was quite smug about this, and then before she could do anything herself, she realized that she had been targeted by some sonic blast. Quick, Tristitia tried to block the full attack with her large broadsword, being thrown off her feet by the force of the attack but was able to regain her stance afterwards.

"...let's try something else..." she said as she snapped her fingers, seven golden lights appearing behind her, and it was clear she had the full intent of summoning in some other things.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Sgt. Jeffrey Mire

Seeing the opponent stunned by the Plasma Grenade new that this was his chance to inflict some major damage to his opponent. Sgt. Jeffrey came in quickly to deal a one-two-uppercut combo before pulling away. Sgt. Jeffrey knew what he was getting into, and limited to the amount of weaponry he had in his disposal was quite a challenge for him. He planted his feet and prepared himself for another incoming attack knowing he had a plan for this next attack. He had two ways of going about doing this and with this he thought about this in his mind. Given the circumstances, if the opponent were to recover from his stunned state little earlier than expected then Sgt. Jeffrey will have to accustom to the amount of space he has to do this next move. He had an idea and with this he came in quickly and slid to kick at the opponent's legs. He hopes that opponent will fall into his trap, he shall surely see.

Acelin L. Archimbaud

Seeing the attack have an affect the opponent Acelin smirked softly knowing it had done damage to the woman. However his smirk slowly died when the woman began to do something he wasn't really prepared for in retrospect to the situation. He stepped back slightly and prepared himself. Until he came up with an idea. Suddenly his back opened up to reveal a gelatinous mass leaking out of his back. Five blobs were present standing side by side before looking towards the original. He smirked as they all began to switch places and run around to confuse the opponent to make sure she didn't know which one was the real one. Then once that was finished they all rushed her at the same time knowing it was time to close this confrontation once and for all.