Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survival of the Fittest IC (Sci-Fi Zombie Apocalypse)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Survival of the Fittest IC (Sci-Fi Zombie Apocalypse)

DAY ONE: 8:00 AM
    Lewis sat on the roof of the building, with his police radio in hand. Sure, it was a bit of a waste of electricity, but he needed to contact other people. The police had long since stopped responding to his calls, and he didn't want to feel alone. He had spent his spare time attempting to radio to people. However, he couldn't use it all willy-nilly if there was a bandit nearby. That's when he saw someone who didn't look like a bandit. He prepared his broadcast.
    "This is Lewis Smith, living in a church building on Hilfiker Lane. If you are in the area, please respond. This broadcast will repeat itself every morning. I will continue being here from 6:30 to 8:00 AM"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Harry Potter fanfics, Romace, horror, fantasy, stranded, apocalypse, school
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Naide awoke by a growl, this was normal now but it still startled her. She got out of her cot and looked down towards the ground, she froze the thing was staring up at her. Eyes wide and bloodshot the look of hunger overtook any look of intelligence, this was the first time they have ever looked up. It growled louder and two more seemed to gather around what used to be a woman."дрисня" (Shit) she muttered and looked around and noticed it was a small group, she took out her long knife and dropped down taking all her new comers. If the zombies were looking up now she was in big trouble, she moved all the bodies into one pile a little away from the tree house and went back up. It was time to leave she thought as she grabbed all she could carry in her hip belts and rundown backpack. She grabbed as much food as she could and ate heavily before looking down again. Another zombie was at the base and looking up, yes definitely time to go. She hopped down landing on the zombie breaking its neck, she looked up and it was mostly clear. If she remember correctly there was a town of sorts up west 10 miles away, if she hurried she could be there by morning. Naida took off in a soft jog to get her blood moving and her legs warm just in case she had to go into a full run, she staid this for almost an hour she could start feeling the pull for food and a small rest. She slowed down and almost collapsed on a large stump, her lungs and legs started to hurt but she was over half way there. She looked around to make sure she would not be jumped all of a sudden and laid on the stump for a little bit letting her breath and heart slow.

Naida pulled out some of her dried meat and ate it quickly she could feel the sugar and salt from the meat give her energy. She picked herself back up after she heard a rustle not to far from her, she had the energy to run but not fight. Naide jogged zombies were usually slow, only fast after just eating and there was almost never anyone out in the forest so it was a good chance it was starved. She made her movements soft so she did not draw any attention to herself, the ground started to turn more solid and less of dirt and more of concrete. Naida turned to the sky, it was almost night she needed a place to stay preferably high up. She came across a few buildings but all were easily accessible to the roof, she needed it hard to get up not just for zombies but other people just in case. She finally found a taller building without an outside latter. Naida smiled and started to climb, she made it to the top easily enough and looked around the city now that she was higher up. If she goes about 4 or 5 miles up more was more buildings and looked more like downtown. She must be on the outskirts, she turned when she heard a whirl sound. She looked around and found a police car, the body a skeleton but it looked like he had some stuff nothing she would use but the hope for medication, water, anything but guns or armor she didn't want any of that. She would go down there first thing in the morning and looked threw the car.

Day 1:(Sorry my intro was kind of long!)

Naida woke up it was quite, maybe a little to quite for her liking but she had no choice, no tree house just the concrete jungle. She woke up slowly adjusting to the thin mattress instead of her cot, her limbs seems stiff, she wiggling them out a little and did some stretches. She looked around and saw nothing, well that's new she though. She shimmed down the building and onto the police car, she peeked inside. She smiled as she saw old wrappers for McDonald's and doughnut box's. She looked threw the police officers clothes and found a small bottle of asprin, well its something. She looked threw the trunk and pushed away the extra ammo and police batons, she found small packs of dried out food. She heard a chirp but it wasn't an animals, that's weird. She moved over and back to the front and heard it again with muffled talking. Naida felt very confused and a little lost, the radio still worked? She looked at it and listen closely, a church? Hill lane? Naida shook her head that's not right she knew the area a little bit there was a Hilfiker lane, maybe that's what the person is saying. The static over took it, she picked up the radio it was hot and heavy but until she could find this person she would keep a hold of it just in case.

Naida went back for her stuff and headed for the street maybe she could find someone there, hopefully not give her a rough time like try to rob her or something. Naida walked for almost and hour when she found the lane and sure enough an old church. She moved over to the door slowly and scouted around making sure the zombies were no where near or inside, she opened the door just enough for her to slip in and went inside. Closing it almost silently as she went in and she looked around.

Spoiler: Sig by my love: AlisterVanKleiss!! 

"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud."
    ~Albus Dumbledor~

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Day One

Daniel silently creeped out of the small, yet well stocked home filled with bandits. Well, these were more like highly capable scavengers, but either way, Daniel made sure he was quiet the entire time he took some of their food and supplies.

After planting himself on the ground, he silently dashed behind houses, staying out of site from the main road.

Daniel didn't have much, but he had his agility and endurance. He could climb up trees almost like a monkey, and could outrun half the less friendly survivors he came across. His metal crowbar often was the tool that got him into issues with those survivors, and more often than not managed to get him away from the issues with a bonk to the head and a kick to the groin.

Making sure the coast was clear, he climbed up a tree, and opened up a can of corn he managed to snag from the scavengers.

And man, were they good. Within minutes, the can was completely empty, and Daniel was lounging in the tree, not a worry in his mind. It'd take someone being under the tree to see him, or someone up high enough to see him. The leaves were great for masking a body.

Silently dozing off, Daniel nearly fell out of the tree when he heard the sound of a radio go off down below.
    After squinting his eyes, he saw a girl look through a cop car, and then start heading towards the church.

"She looks pretty geared out..." he mumbled, taking note that she didn't seem very hostile. But that could change in a heartbeat. And if it did, Daniel would run off immediately. So, he slowly shimmied down the tree, and made his way over to the church, where he did his best to silently open the door.

It didn't work.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Day One: 9am

Naida heard the door close loudly, she turned quickly around and held her long knife towards him and studied him. Her blue eye's flashing from the crow bar and over his body, she watched him openly without nervousness. She studied him and looked over his body slower she could tell he had thin body and not just from the lack of food but a thin structure. She lowered her knife slightly leveling her eyes with his Naida was short but she drew up her height, "Почему вы залежных меня?" (Why are you fallowing me?)
    Last edited by Risque_Unicorn; 07-31-2014 at 05:45 AM.

"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud."
    ~Albus Dumbledor~

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Day One:

Talia moved from roof to roof, occasionally stumbling on broken tiles and moulded cement. This day was no different to any other, she was alone. Since leaving her previous group Talia had felt this strange sense of paranoia. Not only did every lethargic moan spook her, but she was sure she heard voices when she was completely alone. It was happening again. She heard a woman speaking in a rushed foreign language. Talia turned her head to a local church she had deemed unsafe and therefore steered clear of. She skidded to a halt on an angled roof of two storeys. Usually sounds like this would have her racing for the hills. But today, she felt the need to investigate. Tck, this will be the end of me, I know it Talia thought to herself. She adjusted the heavy leather sheath secured on her back.

Talia sighed, she had some strange feeling that whoever it was shouting in there she needed to meet them. And whoever they were shouting at for that matter. Perhaps it was her crippling loneliness and desperation for human contact that sent her wandering to that church. She climbed down from the building with ease, something she had been taught by her dad about trusting your balance and finding good footholds, and landed without a sound on the main road. The coast seemed clear for once, but with that strange foreigner shouting her head off it wouldn't be that way for long. She made a break for the church door, briefly pausing at it to listen for further conversation. When she believed the woman to be calm, she opened the door and stepped in. She stood tall attempting to look intimidating, but inside she was thinking Crap, crap, crap I. Am. So. DEAD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Day 1: 9:05am
    Naida saw another person arrived and her mind went to bandits and ambush, she quickly shot the other way and deeper into the church. She paused for half a step when she heard a moan, zombies. Did the voice lead her into a trap? She quickly cut the head off one getting to close to her but she didn't want to kill all of them, one because it usually draws more and two it put danger between her and the other two. She moved and started to climb easily and scaled the wall onto a balcony which was empty of zombies and with all the dust of any life for a while. She hid beside the balcony wall so no one could see her and she didn't move very much so it wouldn't cause the dust to poof up.

~Albus Dumbledor~

That one Reaper Guy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Daniel was about to ask the female if she spoke English when the door suddenly creaked open.

He dove behind a bench, hoping that the newcomer was friendly. Or at least took their stuff and didn't kill them.

"Well this is a party..." he mumbled, covering his mouth when he heard his voice echo throughout the church.

He held his crowbar tight, and peeked over the top of the bench. She didn't look deadly. But anyone could look like that.

"So, uh... Come here often?" he said, still behind the bench. He then wondered where the other woman went. What if she intended to kill them both, and take their supplies?

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Talia kept a firm gaze on the bench the man had darted behind, or at least that general area. Hearing his voice echo around the church she shuddered slightly as a small wisp of dust further into the church caught her eye. Strange, why had they both fled? she thought Surely they don't mean to kill me her gaze went down to her hands which, she realised, were clenched tightly into fists. She gasped slightly and relaxed her stance.

"I...I don't mean any harm!" Talia spoke quietly a clear hint of anxiety in her voice. "I sure hope you don't either" she added under her breath glancing back at the spot where the young man had been crouched. She studied his body language and the way he was casually judging her too. He seemed to be eyeing up her supplies, at least not her neck and how he could attack it. Not that she had got much of a glance at the foreign woman, but she felt some sort of... atmosphere that luckily wasn't hostile. Talia stepped forward. "Please, I've been alone for so long and... " She trailed off wondering what the end to that sentence was. Form a group? Yeah great plan genius she pondered her strange thoughts for some time. She snapped back to attention remembering the mans question. Come here often? Not really the time for sarcasm Talia thought "No, actually I steered well clear of this place, what brings you here?"

That one Reaper Guy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Oh, you know. I want to repent for my sins, ooohhhhh!!!" Daniel said mockingly.

"In all seriousness, I saw the other girl, and figured why not see what she was packing. See if she was worth teaming up with." Daniel peeked out from behind the bench, noting how the girl was actually being conversational and not at all violent.

"Name's Daniel. You?"

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Talia watched as the man peeked out from behind the pew. He reminded her of a spy from those cartoons, trying to be sneaky but so obviously sticking their head round a corner. Though he wasn't in black and white stripes, and Talia couldn't stop herself giggling slightly at his religious remarks.

She adjusted her stance slightly to a more casual, less Please don't kill me! and more... friendly.

"Talia" she spoke softly meeting his eyes, for the first time in months she felt herself smiling.. almost as if zombie hordes weren't roaming the streets at this very moment, and her life wasn't a daily battle of survival anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast