Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survival of the Fittest IC (Sci-Fi Zombie Apocalypse)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Harry Potter fanfics, Romace, horror, fantasy, stranded, apocalypse, school
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Naida didn't here them fallowing but only chatter she looked around. She was on a balcony of some sorts and by the sheet music and door she could assume this was where the choir used to be. Naida went over to the door and try to turn the handle, locked, all well that was good for her. No chance of anyone getting up here unless they were able to climb and move along with the wall crumbling. She looked down and frowned speaking of how was she going to get down?

Naida shook that off and pulled out her backpack and pulled out her bed roll, it was going to be almost 20 hours before the next message was going to be broadcasted so unless someone dropped in on her she was more then safe, with the door locked and how she got up slowly crumbling. Naida laid on her mat and pulled out some of her dried veggies and fruits she preserved from her tree house. She also pulled out her water bottle full of her tree water which she learned to love.

Spoiler: Sig by my love: AlisterVanKleiss!! 

"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud."
    ~Albus Dumbledor~

The world. Seriously, I might see the whole thing one day.
    almost anything but parody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Day 1:

Brian hurriedly walked through the seeming empty streets of Salem, his briefcase swinging by it's handle. Reaching nearly the center of the city he paused wheezing slightly to catch his breath, "Man, I wish I'd taken that gym membership." He muttered to himself as he wiped sweat from his forehead with his suit sleeve. The haunting low growl of a zombie reached his ears as he began to walk again. 'Ah Christ, not another one.' Brian thought wearily. With a sigh, he looked about the car jammed streets for a safe route around the noise, since the thing was not yet in sight. Spotting a fire escape, he looked about once more then made for it being careful not to disturb the cars.
    'Shit.' Brian thought in annoyance looking up at the ladder several feet above his head. 'Great. How the hell am I going to get up there now?' A different noise came to his ears bringing him out of his thoughts, the crackle of tile or cement from somewhere above and to the left of him. Instantly he whipped around searching for the source squinting in the early morning sunlight to just vaguely spot the outline of a person moving quickly about the rooftops. Without further delay, Brian moved to follow them completely forgetting about the zombie he had heard earlier.

Somewhere during this frantic follow the leader, Brian lost visual since the cars barred some of his path. Not being an athletic man, he struggled to climb over them and fell to the pavement on the other side. With a sharp inhale, he looked up just in time to see something dart for a church. Brian grumbled as he got to his feet using the offending car as support; then semi-limped after hoping this wasn't a bad idea.
    Last edited by Mori; 08-11-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    Those who survive will be glorified for the sake of those who died.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Day 1: 10am

Naida could her something or rather someone outside, it wasn't a zombie but they were out of breath. She thought of the two in the other part of the church, near her was a broken window and she climbed over to it. Below she could see a man, not the most fit man with a briefcase. Naida chuckled lightly, she never thought about bringing a brief case. She looked over at her camp and shrugged, packed it all up and headed for the window. She used to bare beams to climb threw the window without a scratch and hopped down to the window ledge. She then turned, jumped and loosened her body. It was only a story and a half fall, she's done worse with less.

She landed and her knee's buckled slightly, she fell on her ass, "Der'mo" (shit) she cussed and hissed, her ass felt like it was on fire. She looked up and realized she was right next to the guy she was just stalking, "dvazhdy der'mo" (double shit) she whispered.

Brian had just paused next to the church to calm his heart rate when a woman suddenly landed in front of him. Startled he cursed and stumbled backward a few feet. "Holy hell. Where did you come from?" He asked trying to judge where she came from. Maybe she is the one I was following. he thought in wonder. With a nervous smile, Brian wiped his brow extended his hand, and offered to help the mysterious woman to her feet. "I have to say you caught me off guard." Glancing back at the window, he commented, "That was quite a fall. Are you hurt miss?"
    He waited anxiously for a reply then whipped around shuddering as a low moan sounded not far off behind him. Cursing under his breath he urgently offered his hand once more. "Come on, dear, we don't have much time!"

Naida eyed him but took his hand and helped herself up, "I'm fine though usually I land more on my feet then my ass."

Naida looked over at the zombie and glanced at him, he didn't seem to have a single weapon on him. She looked around her and found a small marble like rock, picked it up and threw it on a car across the street and down a block. "Can you climb?"

Naida faced the man, she didn't know him but she kind of pitied him. He wasn't the most fit and almost completely out of breath already.

Brian gave a half laugh, "I'm sure you do." A vague sense of awe filled him as the woman threw a stone an impressive distance hitting a car.
    "Can you climb?" snapped him back to reality.
    He looked about them for a ladder or something. Finding nothing remotely resembling a ladder, he asked, "Climb? Climb what? I barely followed you over here." He looks back toward the zombie then to the woman. "Any chance we could go around the church or in it? It looks pretty clear that way, and the path might slow it down."

Naida smirked and pointed up, "I meant free climb up to that window. Since you said climb what I will take that as a no, there are people in the entrance of the church and I kind of ran out because I thought they were enemies. If you like we can face them our go threw the back where the pope would usually enter. It would lead to his changing rooms and robe area, but no people. Small chance for zombies but I can take care of them."

Naida started to walk toward the back of the church where she could see a small door, she twisted the handle and it was locked. Naida looked around quickly and pulled out her picking kit and went to work; the door made a small squeak as the door popped open after she opened the lock. She opened it quickly almost banging the door and looked inside, there was one zombie with robes. She frowned slightly, she was not very religious but if a pope could turn did god turn his back to them? The zombie lurched at her, she grabbed his robes and spun him out of the door. She was on him in seconds taking her knife and beheading him. It took a good portion of her strength to get it back out again. "Well its zombie free now, lets head in before more come from out here. I didn't break the lock so we can re-lock it."
    Last edited by Vanity&Ecstasy; 09-02-2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Co-post Requested
    Those who survive will be glorified for the sake of those who died.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"So do you want to go find Ms.Runs-a-lot? Or do you want to just sit here and talk about life, the universe and everything? I'm alright with both."
    He kicked his feet up, and relaxed. So long as the doors were closed, the place should be safe.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Talia watched him closely. Something about his casual attitude re-assured her. His attitude is really inappropriate for the apocalypse She thought taking a seat on the pew next to him. Meeting his gaze she spoke with a hint of sarcasm "I dunno, where did she even go? I'm all up for a man hunt... but she could be long gone by now." Talia studied the church and its rustic appearance. She sighed and rose to her feet, spinning on her heel slightly to try and work out the woman's hasty retreat route. "Wanna go look?" She spoke casually, turning her shoulders slightly to look at the lounging man. She pointed over her shoulder, gesturing the route she thought the woman may have taken. "Might mean some hardcore parkour though" she spoke cheerfully her gaze turning back to the end of the church. "You in?" Without even looking back at Daniel she took a step forward waiting for him to either follow... or cower behind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Free climb?' Brian thought confused. He was about to ask how that's even possible when the woman mentioned more people. "People? You mean living, non-zombie people?" He asked his hopes raising. They might have supplies or information on how the zombies work. His mind was so full of wonder he nearly didn't see the woman walk off toward the back of the church. He scurried after her reaching the door just as a zombie head rolled out. Brian jumped back startled then stared intently at it. Nervously, he glanced over his shoulder then slowly open his briefcase extracting his letter opener. He closed the briefcase again, and then cautiously stuck the opened in the currently dead zombie's open mouth. With a mild grimace he studied the interior finding the smell atrocious and that this person had rather good dental hygiene despite a few old blood stains. He studied the entire head before entering behind the woman wiping off the letter opener on a handkerchief. "Well, that was interesting. Do you kill things often, Ms?" Brian stated partially in cheer since he'd added some data to his collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12