Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Unknown God (CHB Parody. ) {M}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    ALL THE ROLEPLAYS!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could do Zeus, I always love playing an antagonist.

Should I make a CS for him?
    ~Ambiguous is the name, roleplaying is the game~

"I am easily satisfied with the very best"
    ~Winston Churchill

Lucifer Lover

Sure if you like he doesn't know of the god being alive. Zeus told hades and Persephone to kill it and hades and Persephone hid the small god away and now the gods will start catching on and Zeus will be very mad and after the new god.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    ALL THE ROLEPLAYS!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Zeus

Personality:
    Zeus has always been in charge, the King of Olympus, and he likes it that way. He's a natural leader, born for the position, and has developed the arrogance that sometimes comes with too much power. His world is perfect that way it is, and any change to that world (like a new God perhaps?) is a threat to him. Though he typically keeps calm, when someone goes against him in any small act of rebellion, his dark side appears, and he will stop at nothing to keep his order, including punishing everyone that gets in his way. He is considered a father to all, and as a father he is a strong believer in tough love.

History:
    The news of a new God had put Zeus into one of his states. There were already the perfect amount of gods. Every task was fulfilled, every post perfect. And long ago Zeus had very kindly asked for the world to be kept how it was. As the king he liked his kingdom just to perfection. It was fine for a few centuries until he heard it. A new God. Not only that, but a son of Hades, one of the most powerful gods alive. Of course the news offended him, his own brother disobeying him. Zeus ordered the destruction of the child, but stays wary in case anyone wishes to betray him again just as his own brother had.

Appearance:
    thumb-zeus.jpg
    ~Ambiguous is the name, roleplaying is the game~

"I am easily satisfied with the very best"
    ~Winston Churchill

Lucifer Lover

Sure the new god is a threat and all to Zeus rule and all. But Zeus thinks the child was killed long ago but he was about to be dead wrong. Alucard just wants all gods equal and given fair share. But for now he doesn't know.

Lucifer Lover

Bump

Lucifer Lover

Bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12