Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - A New Journey - Squad 13's Journey - OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Naruto - A New Journey - Squad 13's Journey - OOC

Currently not accepting new characters - to reserve a spot PM or send a comment to me.
    IC Link: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63754
    --
    It is the start of spring at the Konohakagure and it is a glorious day in history. It is a beautiful sunny day for the leaf village and what could be better? How about the dawn for a new group of shinobi? A class has graduated, a new force assembled, and it is all set up to be one hell of a day. It has been many years since the great shinobi wars and the peace of the village has been secured. The great previous three Heads of the Konohakagure of old are gone and now the village has a younger new village leader who has been in power for four years now and is only thirty two. His name is Yu Hasakawa who is a very crude, but very considerate man despite his position. He is a understanding, passionate, and not a very unkind man. He is a man who loves his people but he has also been known to be very, very cruel and harsh which has made him quite a few enemies. But this is not his story, but the story of the Konohakagure squads that would become legend. This specific class is known as the "The Leaf's Light and Shadows", a nickname with no real importance but it is one of their larger classes in a while, with three students being paired up into each group with a sensei in each. This specific group we will be following will be under the tutorage of a man known for his skill. This squad is Squad 13 and will be one we shall be following. As a man once said "For justice and honor we shall defend our lives and our beliefs." Now we shall start their story welcome to Squad 13...
    ===

===
    Rules:
    1. All basic roleplay rules apply
    2. No jonin spot is to be taken until all three genin are taken only then will I allow a jonin to be claimed. The jonin will be an npc unless all the genin are claimed.
    3. You're able to be a tailed beast holder but you will have less jutsu in exchange for having said beast at the start. You will have little to no of control of the beast as well and will gain it over time.
    4. Jutsu have to be properly leveled to the character meaning a genin/chunin wouldn't have some move like Rasengan/Chidori/Shadow Clone off the bat.
    5. Jutsu will be gained, strengthen, and learned as the rp goes along.
    6. No KG of the following: Blaze Release, Dark Release, Dust Release, Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Rinha Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Ryūzetsu's Kekkei Genkai, Sakon and Ukon's Kekkei Genkai, Swift Release, MG Sharingan(at the start at least) , Rinnegan, Kimmimaro's Kekkei Genkai.
    7. If you are unsure of something message me.
    ===
    Character Roster:
    Mitsuhide Senju - VanceXentan
    Kirohama Uchiha - Bionicllama - Page 2
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...Toshiko Hyuuga
    ===
    NPC Roster:
    Spoiler: NPC Roster 

===
    Character Sheet:
    Name:

Nickname/Alias:

Birthplace:

Clan/Bloodline:

Chakra Nature:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

=========================================

Weapons/Items:

Name of Weapon or Item:

Abilities of Weapon: (Optional)

Jutsu: (Note: We shall have a maximum of four or five basic moves at the most. Stuff like dragons and whirlpools and water walking shouldn't be in our general vocabulary. Don't go overboard and canon jutsu over a low C-Ranking move are not allowed at the start. delete this note when making a CS)

Canon Jutsu
    (Links go here)

Custom Jutsu
    Name of Technique:
    Type of Jutsu: Nin/Gen/Tai
    Range: Mid -
    Nature Type:

Description:

Weaknesses:

====================

Name of Technique:
    Type of Jutsu:
    Range:
    Nature Type:

Description:

Weaknesses:

===
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 08-07-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune!

Good luck!!!

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, that's a lot of stuff to fill in. I'll try to have a character up by tomorrow morning!

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright no problems Bio. I was fixing up Mitsuhide myself. The bio kind of makes him look like he's overpowered in terms of his nicknames but I'm changing it to show that it's just the people's overblown expectations put upon the boy. Think of it this way: This is the second boy to achieve wood style by way of birth and he is skilled in ninjutsu. His parents, family, and friends are probably going to make him out to be something he isn't
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just seperating my CS from the OOC main

Name: Mitsuhide Senju

Nickname/Alias: The Boy of the Wood Style

Clan/Bloodline: Senju Clan

Skill Specialization: Ninjutsu

Chakra Nature: Earth, Water (Kekkei Genkai based)

Appearance:
    Attachment 4526

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Wood Release
    Clan: Senju
    Description: https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Release

=========================================

Personality: Kind and (somewhat) virtuous, Mitsuhide is a very understanding boy for his age and has a fascination with nature in general finding it beautiful and loves to simply lay down and look at it for others. He is a loves the peaceful nature of the village and the area around it and normally has a bright smile on his face. Mitsuhide is very trusting towards his friends and is very hurt when he is betrayed by someone holding a grudge for a very long time. He has a faint distrust of the Uchiha Clan due to their histories during the shinobi war. However he is not trusting without reason as his family is always remembered the betrayals they've suffered and as a result this impression was forced onto a young Mitsuhide as well. Despite this however he still has a couple of friends inside the Uchiha Clan. He is very grateful of others and is always willing to repay someone's kindness and is never one to forget when someone had helped him. He loves animals and is especially fond of young dogs but most wild life also makes him curious as well be them flowers or boars. He keeps his word as often as he can and is always the first one to admit he made a mistake thinking of it as a learning experience in his excitement to grow up. While he is energetic he is not overly so and keeps a calm demeanor for the most part but when allowed to he lets his child like side of himself do what it wants. He is quick to make a friend and tries his best to help others with their down faults if they look like they are struggling. However he tries his best not to bring up personality faults. He is not one to pull pranks on others or to act out but he is somewhat sarcastic and sometimes whines a bit when he doesn't like what he hears. Despite this Mitsuhide somehow manages to be polite when the occasion rises.

History: It was during the great shinobi war when the clan Senju and the Uchiha Clans built the village Hidden in the Leafs and which came to be a very powerful village in the day to come. However before dying Hashirama settled down and produced a family that would be protected by his brother until his demise. The Senju clan has thrived and grown strong two generations later as the new heir to Hashirama Senji appeared in the form of Mitsuhide. Mitsuhide was gifted with great chakra reserves and a natural talent as well as the clan's natural ability to heal similar to that of the Uzumaki Clan but still slightly inferior in chakra and healing prowess. As a child Mitsuhide proved to be a handful, as he was always exploring and trying to see new things; even as a baby he was one to quickly figure things out or simply enjoy small things while disliking large and noisy things. He was often read to as a child by his father who helped him train when he came of age and he was taught some simple first aid by his mother on the side because of his tendency to go out and get himself hurt falling on trees.

However something was different about this Senju boy, whom his father found to be talented in many ways, and when the time came, and by complete accident none the less, while trying out a basic jutsu he accidentally summoned some wood out of the ground leading to the boy being hailed as The Boy of the Wood Style or by some of his more fanatical family members a possible second coming of the first. He was confused about being compared to his great grand father but he liked it too, his grand father being a great hero, and all the boys various friends, whom he had a plenty of, were mixed in their feelings between being surprised and not so much as they expected many things from this Mitsuhide whom had proven himself a already capable ninja in his training exercises.

He has often gained many friends throughout the village, but not because of any special skills or his kekkei genkai, but because of his upbeat attitude and general friendly joking nature. He is often a boy who doesn't give up and tries his hardest no matter what the task is. His drive pushes him to become stronger and better which is why he had become so skilled in ninjutsu. However he is known to have some humility despite his pride clearly willing to admit when someone is better than him, well at least when he wants to. He wasn't much of a prankster and didn't like messing things up around the village but he did enjoy making a good joke at someone's expense. While he had many expectations pushed upon him, especially with the second nickname he was called a lot less often, his drive and determination to live up to it his expectations. But he didn't show it outright as a goal and never stated it he simply said he wanted to be better for his family. He passed at near the head of his class in ninjutsu, bottom in genjutsu, and he did fair in his Taijutsu skills but despite this his reputation has become slightly overblown. While he is bombarded with expectations Mitsuhide has graduated the academy with a smile on his face and a fearsome determination in the will of fire in his heart.

Weapons/Items:

Name of Weapon or Item: Basic ninja equipment

Jutsu:

Wood Release - Wood Clone - Mitsuhide is is an extremely talented user of Ninjutsu but even he is unable to make a clone without a sturggle. At his young unexperienced age he is only capable of making a single clone at a time and has a limit of three without using any other jutsu or chakra. However it is still rather crude in terms of form. - https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Clone_Technique
    Wood Release: Cutting Sabers of Wood - https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Re...ting_Technique
    Wood Release: Threefolded Wood Shield - A smaller version of the shield used by Yamato in the anime - https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Re...ed_Wood_Shield

Fantasy, Mature, and Parody.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I'll need a little bit before I can get a character up as well, birthday and such supposed to be sociable.

What is your opinion on a summoning focused character? Standing back preserving Chakra while one or two small summoned creatures fight, later on being able to summon beefier things often or mobbing people with small creatures.
    [R] PTU: Pokemon Yugen- OOC / IC - It is a Fan-Made Tabletop RPG about Pokemon.

"When the metagame doesn't give your Pokemon a niche, carve one out of the tabletop with your GM's tears."
    - Person From a Different Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happy birthday! I'm planning on making a Uchiha focused on Genjutsu. No I'm not making an Itachi clone, or at least not trying to.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It could lead into bigger things and possibly a toad sage combo but I'd think something like a third hokage build, fire Jutsu/summoning jutsu mixture, would be easier to play. If you like I'll throw you my idea for how that would work. After all we're going to get a lot stronger as the roleplay goes along; each in our own varying ways. If you'd prefer to be a summoner that's all you more power to you. I personally think that would get old rather quick just using creatures. Even a weapons master build like Ten Ten uses offer a more variety because you could grab weapons from other nations and fuse chakra into them eventually getting some of the sage of six paths weapons.

My own personal guy is going to be a more close to mid range build fighter like the first hokage was only advancing into anything really worth long range when he hits his stride.

==

Also all the more power to you as well Bio. But Genjutsu seems more of the realm of Itachi's friend Shisui than Itachi who focuses more on versatility than genjutsu he does use it but only as a way to quickly end fights. Just putting that out there.
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 07-30-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meh, this is true. But if you pull a random Naruto fan off of the streets and ask them who is the poster boy for Genjutsu in the series, 8 time out of ten they'll say Itachi.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

True but Shisui and Danzo and possibly Pain actually hold that spot in my opinion. That being said Itachi is a skilled Genjutsu expert.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast