Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] What Could Have Been {MissedtheMarx and Razgriz}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    A bit of everything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, for a first kiss that was indeed interesting. He didn't really know what to expect from it, but his heart was racing as he anticipated Zane's response. In all honesty, he couldn't believe he had actually done it, and at the same time he was petrified of being rejected. Still, when Zane responded he nodded slightly, rather glad that Zane was no longer clinging to the chair and now holding on to him. So, in regards to that he continued to lean forward, having an arm around Zane's shoulder and the other brushing down Zane's cheek.

"Of course. Anything."

1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Though he was pretty nervous, Zane kissed Mark again, incorporating his tongue and not letting go of him for a good long while. His hands stayed put on Mark's sides, and were rather well behaved excepting only that his thumbs caressed Mark's sides through the clothing.

"Mark, does this mean you . . . Like me?" he asked, looking up at Mark after he ended the kiss.

A bit of everything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Naturally, when Zane added his tongue in, Mark freaked out a bit, having no idea what to do in this regards, but he tried his best to copy Zane's movements and do his best to kiss back. Of course, he knew he needed plenty of practise with this but he hoped Zane could provide him with plenty of training... considering the fact that Zane had actually initiated a kiss on his own regard, that was an amazing sign.

"...yeah... I do. I have done for ages now... I just... I never knew how to tell you."

1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Zane asked, looking down shyly. He'd never known two boys to date each other. Would the others try and pick on Mark even more? Would it be a normal occurrence from now on for Zane to take on five or six bullies at the same time? Unconciously, he hugged Mark tightly while he thought about all those things.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you," he said, unsure on how to elaborate further. Had Mark thought about that angle? Zane knew he was rarely more careful in his planning that Mark, but what if he hadn't considered that they would be social pariahs of a sort?

A bit of everything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I want to keep kissing you if im honest. "

Mark replied, clearly wanting to get as much out of Zane as possible now that Zane seemed to accept his feelings. Whether he returned them or not was a different story, but Mark would take whatever he could get. In all honesty Matk hadn't even considered any social implications of dating Zane. The only thing he was interested in was having Zane, he didn't give a damn on what anyone else thought. For now though, as he was held tightly by Zane, he hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise."

1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zane was really confused, but strangely he was also liking it, so he gave Mark another kiss. It was then that he heard the librarian's heeled shoes against the thin carpet and quickly broke his lips from Mark's, put him back on his own chair, and scooted closer to the desk, writing gibberish on some of his papers. Anxiety really did help Zane's reaction time.

"I'm afraid the library has to close early for a presentation today, boys," the librarian said. She knew Mark was in the library for at least an hour after school, but she was surprised to see Zane with him. If she recalled correctly, when Zane arrived it was just to leave with Mark. She saw all the papers out on the desk and the nervous expression Zane couldn't help but wear and wasn't quite sure what to make of it, and so she eyed them both a little suspiciously, but left at that.

"That was really close," Zane said once she was out of earshot. If his heart was pounding before, then it was even worse now.

A bit of everything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mark couldn't help but jump slightly at that, when Zane picked him up and put him on his own chair. He soon heard the librarian and released what had happened. He knew it was best to keep quiet about it and he just smiled innocently at the staff member and nodded away.

"Okay, we are leaving now. Thank you."

He replied cheerfully, and dropped the act the moment she was away, he quickly gave Zane a kiss and a hug and soon grabbed his things together.

"Where do we go now?"

1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once the librarian was gone, Zane especially was happy to return Mark's affection m but he frowned when he saw Mark getting his own things ready to go. Zane was a little defensive when it came to his self defined job of pampering Mark, and he felt all the more urge to do it after their kiss.

"I can carry this," Zane said after taking Mark's burden but he paused at where they should go now. "Well, we could always go to your house," he replied. "We really do need to finish this stuff up if I'm gonna pass, too."

A bit of everything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mark was more than happy to give over his stuff to Zane so he could take it from him. It meant less of a burden for him and less weight for his tired arms to carry. So, it was quite nice.

"Sure.... you will stay over right? I don't want to sound... but I kinda want to.... do more stuff with you."

Mark replied, a little embarrassed. Granted he was thrilled Zane seemed okay with his affection, but he did want to talk to him about it and also get some more practice in as well.

1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I always stay over," Zane replied, but he didn't say anything to what Mark said about maybe doing something more later that night. It made him blush, and he wasn't sure what he should say to it. He wasn't opposed, of course, but he wasn't very vocal on the subject.

"Is your brother going to pick us up?" Zane asked demurely.

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast