Thread: [M] Battle of the Beats

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, Midevil, Demonic, Romance, Gore, Mythology, Werewolf, Gangs, Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Battle of the Beats

Battle of the Beasts
    IC - https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64484

The year is 2025 and two large islands are still undiscovered by humans. The islands are inhabited by creatures humans had been only dreaming about for thousands of years – creatures the Greeks spoke of in their legends. The largest of the islands, called Castadtia, is separated into four kingdoms: Necromancy being at the far right of the island with its field of flat stone, jagged cliffs, and broken mountains. Rock ruled to the left of the Necromancy Kingdom, with its fields of stones and rocks and its line of mountains. Next came Wind, with its open plains and grassy fields, and last was fire with its burnt pine forest and massive volcano. Beside the island was the water kingdom, filled with strange fish like creatures such as the mermaid and hippocampus. Then came the island of ice – a massive glacier.

Now humans have come into the picture and want to take the island and the creatures on it. The mythical beings and their magical powers are no match for the humans and their guns and robots; even the great lizards bow down before them.

One day the answer comes – six eggs, one for each kingdom hatch, and what is born has never been seen by the face of the earth before – the balaurs. These strange creatures are half dragon half human, having the appearance and powers of a dragon, but the ability to stand upright like a human and the mystical ability to shape shift into a human.

Will they be able to stop the humans? Or are even the powers of the balaurs no match for their weapons?

There are only 5 slots in this roleplay, first come first serve.
    Fire-
    glisserdans
    Water-
    Ice-
    Wind-
    Rock-
    ChiliChiliWongo
    Necromany- Me

Character Sheets
    Name-Must be sensible yet exotic, nothing silly or too human like.
    Element-
    Dragon Appearance-Nothing too bright and colorful, although some bright colors are allowed. Colors must go along with the element you choose.
    Human Appearance-Must go along with dragon appearance.
    Personality-
    Gender-

My character
    Name: Zimrah
    Element: Necromancy
    Dragon appearance:

Human Appearance:
    Personality: Zimrah is a feisty, often sassy dragon with a love for dark places. She is, however, very curious and happy, but can seem rude and often snappish when first meeting someone. She doesn’t like strangers and comes out as a shy person, yet she will never back down from a challenge, even if it is issued by a stranger. Darkness is her home, and as a strong willed and determined she is, she is scared of and hates bright lights.

Last edited by Zirra; 08-08-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Yes, I am a Ren fangirl(?). Don't judge me >.>

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Howdy Zirra! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Romance, Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello there. I hope that this is acceptable. Also, are we able to base our dragons of of any type of dragon, or only the European standard?

Name- Beldroth
    Element- Rock
    Dragon Appearance-

Human Appearance-Must go along with dragon appearance.

Personality- Beldroth is calm and unusually direct individual. He is unafraid to voice his opinion of those around him, causing him to seem rude at times. Despite this, Beldroth cannot turn away from those who need help. He tends to have a firm belief in his judgement of people, and if convinced that someone or something is one way, it is near impossible to sway his opinion. Though normally able to keep his composure, he seems to become flustered when speaking to women. This is due to Beldroth living in a temple most of his life with little contact with those of the opposite sex.
    Gender- Male

glisserdans

This sounds really great - I hope this is okay!

Name- Myria

Element- Fire

Dragon Appearance-

Human Appearance-

Personality- Myria's personality is just as fiery as the rest of her - with her quick wit, short temper, and a rage that is terrifying to behold, she's difficult to control and even harder to get along with. Her walls are built high, and anyone who gets close enough could easily get burned, but that's not to say she's an absolute recluse - the Fire Kingdom is a harsh place to live, especially during the dry season, and despite being so dramatically different from the rest of the people there she's learned the value of teamwork quite well. Determined and fierce, but also warm and comforting to those lucky enough to be considered her friends, Myria is willing to do just about anything to protect her people.

Gender- Female

Action, Midevil, Demonic, Romance, Gore, Mythology, Werewolf, Gangs, Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To answer your question, yes, it can be any kind.
    Both accepted! Once we have Wind, Ice, and Water, I'll make the IC.

--scratch that, i'm gonna make the IC now xD --
    Last edited by Zirra; 08-08-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Romance, Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A question, if I may. Are we all starting off in the same place?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, each in our own territory, so you're in the earth kingdom to the left of the necromancy kingdom.

glisserdans

is there any particular order to how replies will happen? also, do they all know each other already? i would assume yes, but i wanted to be sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd like it if each person has to wait for the others to reply before they reply again that way things dont go too fast and people cant keep up with the story. So baisicly You and Chilli can reply any time, but I cant reply untill you both have replied, and the same goes for you and Chilli.