Page 1 of 57 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: The Witcher The White Inferno [M] (IC)

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default The Witcher The White Inferno [M] (IC)

This Role Play is Rated M for Mature, it may feature gore, sexual situations, nudity, drug use, profanity, etc. The Witcher series as a whole features various amounts of everything that has been mentioned and is intended for adult audiences. At the same time we will still be following the rules of RPA, so while there is a song in The Witcher that consists mostly of the words "Fuck" and "Arse" we'll try to not go too overboard with the swearing, that goes the same for the nudity, sex, gore, etc.

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64393 - OOC Thread

The Witcher
    The White Inferno

Spoiler: June 14th, 1273 
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Shrugging at the delay, Michael simply hefted his rucksack onto his shoulders, and balanced his halberd on his shoulder. He would heaver over to the trees where the bodies were hung, standing among the armed men. "So." He said, to anyone would would want to have a conversation. "The route's all blocked up 'cause of these guys, eh? The local magistrate contact any local condottieri? Muster any mercenaries?"

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The man that sat across from Zerinian Scion was a mystery to the half breed. Zeri had seen the man on and off for quite awhile and now found himself traveling to Brugge with the individual. What type of fate was this? During the ride Zeri kept to himself and didn't sleep. He needn't worry about others guessing what he was due to his wardrobe hiding his features, and it was obvious that none had heard of him. Which was a shame because Zerinian had spent time earning the name of Specter. When Zerinian had started hunting he began to build a name for himself and had even been contracted to hunt down a few monsters. Most had been small nuisances, however at the thought of fighting a Mantracore caused Zerinian to shiver in excitement which was then shot down when he heard that a Witcher had been called in. Witchers were Zerinian's and his grandfathers biggest competition and for the most part had stolen plenty of coin from the duo. Which was the main reason Zerinian and his grandfather had went their opposite ways. That way they could earn double the coin at a faster rate. Yet Zerinian had spent all he had earned which was apparent from the Four amulets that hung around his neck but were tucked into his shirt away from view and the enchanted dagger that was tucked away into a sheath on the mans hip.

Finally after what seemed like forever the wagon came to a stop but as soon as Zerinian saw the elves bodies hanging from the trees he chuckled a bit. It was not funny that the elves had been murdered but the funny part was that people actually thought that their deaths would do something. Killing will not bring the ones you love back or make you feel any better, only worse. Zerinian thought to himself as he shook his head and observed the small town a bit more from the carriage, however what truly caught his eye was the elf who had the tips of her ears cut off. She surely would know what was going on. Disembarking the carriage the half breed made sure his hood would not fly off as he approached the female elf. "Excuse me mam could you help a traveler for a second?"

Now we shall sit back and watch this Galaxy burn.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Spoiler: June 14, 1273 
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zerinian stood there watching the women as she worked taking note of how used to the labor she was and how muscular she was. The elf had obviously lived a hard lifestyle, but that didn't matter right now and none of the stuff she offered him was actually helping. What he needed was information, not a horse or someplace to sleep. Though the latter wouldn't be minded. Zerinian had spent plenty of time living in the wild though so he knew that the storm most likely wouldn't bother him to much. However before he could clarify what he needed a pesky male came into the stable spouting out nonsense. Drawing in magic Zerinian almost acted on his instinct of turning the man into nothing but a pile of soot but he knew better. Listening to the man make assumptions and brag to try and impress the lady Zerinian wasn't to surprised to see a man come out yelling and considering the man's attitude Zerinian assumed him the owner when he mentioned making a deal. Yet as if enough hadn't been going on a soldier joined the fray and the elf began to leave. Zeridian thought about using his magic to make her listen or just force what he needed out of her, but with all these people surrounding him he knew it wouldn't happen right then. "I am sorry for the intrusion I am just a traveler without coin enough to stay at the local inns and was looking for the owner as to make him a offer. My services for room and board and just some information." Zerinian partially lied, but he couldn't let them know what he was actually doing. They may find him even more suspicious. Bowing and ending it off with a flourish of his hands Zerinian introduced himself. "I specialize in hunting monsters, and tracking. Most of my customers call me Specter. Maybe you've heard of me?" Zerinian asked while drawing in magic and using his spell Sylvans calling to effect the thoughts of the owner. However instead of dominating the owners will Zerinian simply gave a little nudge in the direction that the owner would think about his proposition. Zerinian also inserted a few of his own achievements into the owners head so as to better his chances.
    Last edited by enaz; 08-09-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hearing the scoff from the soldier Zerinian ignored it. The soldier meant nothing to his goal at the moment. All that mattered was getting what he needed. When the two had left Zerinian thought he had the owner in his clutches however he was fighting against the spell. Zerinian was tempted to just go full in and completely dominate the others mind but stopped short when he heard the clank of boots on the floor. Looking up Zerinian froze as he saw what walked into the stable. None other than a Witcher where he isn't needed or wanted at least not by Zerinian. Witchers always swooped in stealing coins and interfering with buissness, but from the looks of this Witcher and the gear he carried Zerinian knew not to start a fight with him. Witchers were fierce opponents and to win Zerinian would have to throw out his strongest spells first, but that would cause damage to the stable and could possibly kill bystanders. Which Zerinians basics spells wouldn't put down a witcher. At least that's what he thought. However he headed the Witchers warning and clenched his jaw allowing the two to leave. Whenever they left Zerinian would sigh in aggravation before rubbing his forehead. Maybe he could get answers from the elf now if he could find her. WAlking the way the elf had went Zerinian called out "Miss Yrovel, may I ask you a few questions about the going ons in this village?" She couldn't have went that far in a short amount of time. So he would continue to look for her.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"I'd rather not. And I'm ashamed. Armed men picking on unarmed people? Personally, I don't think they're sympathizers. I rather think that they are intelligent, that hanging bodies does nothing for the ambiance, and makes this place look and smell even worse than it does. And anyway." He nods to the forest. "How do you know they're not watching you now? How do you know they're not planning on sacking this little village while you go around beating innocent people? But, I'm just a mercenary, who am I to judge? I have no love for the Scoia'tael, make no mistake." He walks away, while saying: "But, perhaps the soldiers in this area are only good for beating up those who can't defend themselves." He would head towards the inn.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

On Hiatus from RP'ing

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Michael, ignoring the obvious brutishness of the soldier behind him, and trying to ignore the screaming, entered the tavern, and headed to the bar to order. "Good even, can you make me a flip? If you don't have rum, you can substitute brandy, whiskey, or gin, whatever's cheapest. And take it over to that table?" He gestures to the table with the man with the feathered hat and his companion. "Thank you." He would then head over to said table, remove his bag, and place it on a nearby table, well within sight, and lean his halberd up against said table. "Room for one more, gentlemen?"

Page 1 of 57 12351 ... LastLast