Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avatar: Hope (A:TLA Parody)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Default Avatar: Hope(?) (A:TLA Parody)

During the fight under Ba Sing Se(At the end of "Crossroads of Destiny" in book two), when Aang decided he had to open the last chakra to save everyone, Azula shot a Lightning at him from behind. This lightning was big enough that no amount of Spirit Water could heal the wound it would inflict. The Avatar was falling to his death as Katara got him and escaped as Iroh distracted Zuko and Azula. When Katara got on Appa she immediately tried using the Spirit Water to heal Aang but it wasn't going to work. He had already died. The Avatar died, and with him, the hope for bringing peace to the four nations. The Air Nomads were gone, the Earth Kingdom had fallen, and the Avatar was dead. Now all that stood in the way of the Fire Nations domination was the Water Tribes.

Katara, Sokka, and Toph all grouped up with the Southern Water Tribe forces, and told him what happened. Now they would just travel around the water in a stolen Fire Nation Ship and wait for the Day of the eclipse, as they originally planned, except they didn't have the Avatar, so the battle they would have to wait for would be that much harder. It seemed like the best idea was to just cancel the invasion, but it was the last chance they had for peace, and they would take it.

Meanwhile, Azula informed Fire Lord Ozai that Zuko was the one that killed the Avatar, and Ozai restored Zuko's honor and even rewarded him with being in charge of Ba Sing Se. Iroh was in prison, and Azula started to think that maybe she should've taken credit for killing Aang, but she thought that maybe there was a chance that he survived, and if he did, Zuko would be more dishonored than he was before, and Azula thought that outweighed the risk of Aang actually being dead.

After all that happened, it seemed like their was no longer any hope for peace, but after meeting the remnants of Team Avatar, a group of people fighting the Fire Nation joined the team to help in any way they could, and just knowing there was still more good people in the world gave Team Avatar a little hope, and even the smallest of light can brighten up the dark.

--

Character Sheet:

Name: The Name of your Character.
    Nationality: Which Nation your character is from.
    Bending: If your character is a Bender, which of the three remaining elements.
    Appearance: What your character looks like. Pictures or Words; Both work.
    Belongings: Anything your character has.
    Other: Anything else you wish to add.

Biography: Your characters past. A paragraph or two would be good.

--

Some small rules:

Obviously you can't be an Airbender.
    Last names aren't really needed, since in the shows only some people seem to have one.
    I don't want our characters to start out too powerful, but you don't have to start out so weak that a random guard could beat you.
    Non-benders are obviously aloud.

Romance will be aloud, but lets keep it PG-13.

I think that is all the rules.

--

When this RP starts it will be when our group ends up meeting Team Avatar. We will be attacking some Fir Nation soldiers or something.

Hope you like this idea.
    I will have a CS of my own up tomorrow.

EDIT: I don't know if the title I gave this is the best, so if you guys have any ideas for this "books" name I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by InfraredHero; 08-14-2014 at 05:02 AM.

Anything with violence in it, fantasy, 1x1's.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah! Also I'm not sure if you realize but I'm not all that sure there.is a personality section in the CS.

Name: Kana
    Nationality: Fire Nation
    Bending: Fire Bending
    Appearance: Kana has long black hair that comes down to her upper back. Sometimes she ties it up in a pony tail with a red tie. Her eyes are brown and rather large. Kana is pale even when in the sun for a long time and is about 5'5 She is slender but she does have some muscle on her from walking and fighting allot. Kana doesn't concern herself with style and wears what ever is easy to find and wear.
    (I'll add a pic later)
    Belongings: A small knife, rope, Kana likes having apples around her.She likes apples.
    Other: Kana cannot swim and is a somewhat good hunter. She can also sleep just about any where.
    Biography: Raised in the Fire Nation in a secluded village Kana had a relatively good life. She always felt kind of sheltered though. Her mother couldn't do any fire bending. Kana just wanted to stay with her father and train with him. He was an expert Fire Bender. Kana got stronger and smarter as the war when on she learned the horrors of what the Fire Nation was doing. Something in her kind of snapped or maybe it was that she now knew the truth. She really wanted to help the other nations. Kana's father having been dragged off to war and the fact that she really knew what her own nation and her own family were doing. She angrily and secretly set off to do what she could for the other nations. The Fire Nation were she was born, raised and even had a supposed loving family... Kana knew now that it wasn't the case. That her family and nation were murders.

I made a fire bender! I hope she's ok and stuff. Also I think 'Hope' is a good name for it. ...I'll tell you if I think of a better one
    Last edited by Okami; 08-14-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Thank you Hayabusa!

Pirates Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71039 Wolf Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71056

Spoiler: My past Role-plays  

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name: Rafe
    Nationality: Fire
    Bending: Fire bender, learning lightning
    Appearance:
    Belongings: Nothing much Rafe travels light carrying only a small coin purse and his family knife.
    Other: Anything else you wish to add.

Biography: Born to a small lower class family in fire nation colony within the earth kingdom Rafe got to see how the locals were treated daily. At first as a child he didn't think much of it but as he matured he began to realize what was happening. His father was from the fire nation but his mother was actually from one of the water tribes he was never too sure which one. His mixed blood was apparent to anyone who looked at him and was treated as somewhat of a pariah for it but since he was a citizen of the fire nation nothing could be done to him for it.
    He would never hold rank or influence within the current structure of the Fire navy or the country itself. But Rafe was a rather skilled fighter. He was fast and intuitive and his father taught him what he new of fire bending leaving his son to discover his own talents.
    It wasn't until he was 15 that he turned against the fire nation. His father and he had returned from a trading trip to one of the other colonies. They stopped short because their cart had broke on the way there. A local also stopped to help them repair the damaged wheel when a Fire navy patrol approached them. They instantly blamed the local villager for ambushing his father. Despite their testimony to the contrary the man was taken away to be imprisoned, and his fathers goods were stolen as evidence. Rafe stole away that night deciding to fight against his own countrymen no longer disillusioned to the proclamations of a unified world.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Okami, IejirKothar, both accepted.

And Okami, I am aware there is no Personality section. I prefer to show my characters personalities in the Bio and stuff like that. If anyone wants a specific Personality section feel free to add one or put it in Other.

Spoiler: My Character Sheet 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I'm going to start this either today or tomorrow, so if anyone wants to join now is the time to.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

The Banner shop is a great place to ask someone to make a graphic for your RPotW submission!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is full of interesting roleplays, why not put yours there too!

Wanna know what's up with all the Staff Siggies?

The RPA Tribune is full of entertainment, why not submit your roleplay to be featured?

Good luck!!!

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I'm going to start the IC thread of this soon, so if anyone else wants to join now is the last chance.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Alright, the IC thread is up, https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...30#post2186130

Make a post of entering the Village for whatever reason, and soon we will meet up and after we finish with this village we will go on to meet Team Avatar.

Anything with violence in it, fantasy, 1x1's.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome I'll go and post!

Thank you Hayabusa!

Pirates Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71039 Wolf Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71056

Spoiler: My past Role-plays  

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Hey guys, sorry about the long delay of posts from me. I will have a post up soon, and I hope there is still interest in this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast