Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Infinite Stratos - Rise of The Zero Zephyr (RyuJunkie & Punished Snake)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Infinite Stratos - Rise of The Zero Zephyr (RyuJunkie & Punished Snake)

Axel was walking down the one of the many hallways in the IS academy heading to his homeroom classroom. Today was his first day at the all girls school....well it wasn't all girls anymore, there were two guys now. Just a couple weeks ago it was discovered that he to could control and IS and his parents decided that he should go to the academy. Actually, they forced him to go. Man this sucks, why do I have to be here? I don't give a crap that I can control these stupid IS things. Axel thought. While walking to his homeroom he was being followed by a group of students that wouldn't keep their eyes off of him and kept whispering things. Axel finally had enough and turned around looking at the small group.

"Would you all stop following me? It's kind of creepy." He told them with an annoyed tone. The group of girls backed off a little bit, but not much. Man, and here I am thinking I was going to be considered the creeper. Axel headed into classroom 1-1 and took a seat in a empty desk and waited for class to start. Of course he was getting stares from the other girls that were in there. Well if there was one thing that was good it was that there was two other guys that go here as well. Hopefully Axel would get along with one of them at least.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was morning and students were heading towards their homerooms at the IS Academy in Japan. Many from around the world come here to train and represent their countries to show what potential they have. Up above in the skies was an IS system with full body armor and helmet on the pilot. The manner of the armor made it hard to tell if the pilot was a woman or a man.

As it flew above, it looked down on the Academy as it entered its airspace. "So this is the IS Academy, huh. Now I just have to wait to make my entrance. It's a good thing my father told Miss. Orimura about he coming here like this, if not I'd be shot down." The pilot's voice was masked to make it sound metallic so as to not ruin the surprise of whi the pilot is to the school.

The IS was a blue, red and white third generation model made in America. The manufacturer dubbed this IS the Axilus Prime, after a character that the IS seems to resemble when all armor is on the pilot. Unlike most IS models, this one was able to switch from CQC to long range attack modes easily than the Akatsubaki that Houki Shinonono had. The only drawback of the Prime's switching modes is that shield energy is consumed in the process in order to do so.

Houki Shinonono, Charlotte Dunoir, Cecila Alcott, Laura Bodwig, and Lingyin Huang are walking down the hall towards their clasroom with Ichika at their side, when they here a commotion in Class 1-1. "Wonder what all the chatter is about?" asks Charlotte. "Don't know. Wonder what's up? "says Houki. When they enter the room, they see another male student in the room. "What? Another male student?!"

Thanks to Crap for the Sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"What?! Another male student?" Ichika asked as he entered the classroom seeing Axel sitting at one of the desk, with most of the girls eying him and whispering. "Are you sure he's a guy, and not a female disguised as a male?" He then asked referring to when Charlotte first came to the IS academy as Charles.

Axel was getting just as much attention from the female students in the classroom. After all he was the only other male that could pilot an IS....well he didn't know there was a third one yet, neither did Ichika. "Look, it's the other male pilot. I hear he's from America. He's cute looking." One of the students whispered though Axel could hear it.

Axel sighed putting his hands over his face. He really didn't want to be here and was wishing he was back home at his high school, hanging out with his friends and ditching class. Taking his hands away from his face Axel began to stare out the window looking at the blue sky, that is until a girl blocked his view. She was acting all flirty telling him that she could show him around. Axel replied with, "Yeah that's nice. Now could you move out of the way? You're blocking my view." The girl of course moved out of the way acting a little upset at how rude Axel was to her. He couldn't care less. Man what's with these girls? It's like they've never seen a guy before.

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Is that supposed to mean something Ichika?" asked Char a bit irritated after what he said. The only reason why she came here as a boy was to help gain publicity for Dunoir and to gey information from his Byakushki to help bring the Dunoir cooperation from debt. "He seems rather irritated than you when you were first here." said Houki after looking at Axel from the way he turned that gurl down.

Just then Miss Maya Yamada comes in and goes to the desk in front of the class that is facing the students. "Ok class, everyone take your seats please." Everyone began to take their seats in the classroom as Ms. Yamada began to start class. "We got a new transfer student joining us today." She gestured for Axel to come up front and introduce himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"What?! No no I didn't mean anything by that. I was just saying that it's really really rare that we have another male student that's all." Ichika answered Charlotte nervously. Last thing he needed was to piss off the girls, never ends well for him. Ichika decided to sit right next to Axel so he wouldn't feel too out of place. To be honest Ichika was actually happy that there was another male student now......at least Axel looked like a guy.

Ugh......fuck. Axel mentally said to himself as Miss Yamada gestured him to get up. He indeed got up and went to the front of the classroom looking at everyone. "Um......yeah, the name's Axel Goodson. I'm from the United States, California to be exact." He said to the students. Axel was never really good at making introductions.

"When did you find out that you could control an IS?" Ichika then asked.

"They were doing some recruiting at my high school and they brought one to show the female students. My friends and I decided it would be funny if I climbed on one and took a picture. It responded as soon as I touched it and well, here I am." Axel explained. "......Can I sit down now?"

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yes you may." said the woman in the black business dress standing by the door. It was Chifuyu, Ichika's older sister and his teacher as well. She walked into the room and stood next to Maya. "I'm Ms. Orimira and I'll be your instructor for the rest of your years here at the Academy."

She looked at the students in the room. All of them were the same one's since last semester which was a bad one ever since the attack. "We're going to demonstrate how an IS works to our new guy by a little sparring match with our other transfer student. Arena 3 is open for the day so let's get going." Of course, Axel wasn't the one he was going to fight up against. No. It was Ichika and the one mysterious IS hovering over the school.

"Looks like it's almost time to make my cue. Activating voice changer now." Rick activated the voice changer module installed in his IS unit. "At this time Ms. Orimura should be getting her students out of her classroom and into the arena below." His voice was now metallic and no one could tell if he was a guy or girl. Reason why is because his IS covers his whole body but also has a helmet which hides his face. So even if he sounds like a guy still with the metallic voice, he doesn't look like one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While everyone else including Axel was heading towards the arena Ichika was heading to the locker room to change. Hmm......I wonder who I'm going to be sparring off with. Ichika wondered. He was hoping it wasn't Houki or any of the girls in his harem, especially Charlotte. She still kind of looked upset after what he said this morning. After prepping himself he headed out into the arena in his IS, Byakushiki.

Axel tried to sit as far away from the other girls as possible, especially the ones that were eying him. Of course that didn't work as they all either sat in front or behind him. Of course they were whispering, probably about him of course. God these girls are acting like dogs on a piece of raw meat. He thought as he kept getting stares by most of them. Finally having enough of it he decided to move, sitting over by Houki and the other girls from Ichika's harem. They seemed like the only normal girls here.

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"So your from America?" asked Houki. "Well this completes the batch of countries doesn't it." stated Cecilia who was next to her. "I wonder who Ichika is going against? It's obvious it won't be us." said Charlotte. She gained her cool after what Ichika said about Axel, but she was still upset at Ichika.

"Alright students, I'd like to introduce you to our other transfer student who is also from America." said Chifuyu from her room in the arena. Her and Ms. Yamada watched the monitors displaying the place for them to analyze and see what's going on. They lowered the shielding of the Arena for a brief minute for the contender to come in.

"Now's my cue." The Axilus Prime flew straight forward towards the Arena and once it was over it, it boosted down towards the awaiting opponent. The students below just saw a glint in the sky and then a falling IS unit cominng down towards the arena. The pilot then raised his arms up and brought them down fast, which then caused him to go into a spiral spin. Just before he hit the ground, he made the IS become upright and activated his leg thrusters to full thrust to slow his descent fast.

The red, white, and blue IS landed with its legs bent down and the hands touching the ground with plams open. The IS then rose up and the ground where it was on was cracked from the fall. "Orimura, I'd like you to say hello to the Axilus Prime. You and it's pilot will demonstrate how a battle between two pilots are for the upcoming tournamnet for our new student."

The pilot crossed his arms and looked at the Byakushiki. The green eyes of the hemlet glinted in the sunlight beating down on them as they lrepare to fight. "So this is the Byakushiki. I'm impressed that I'll be fighting against the IS that the only man is able to pilot it as of now." The pilot then brought out a sword from the left arm and he reached for an axe on his back. "Let's make this interesting shall we." The Axilus Prime then charged at the Byakushiki with the sword first and the axe up in the air; ready to strike down if the sword was blocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yep." Was all Axel replied with. He wasn't really in the mood to talk right now. Hmm.....I wonder what the guys back home are doing right now. He thought. However the announcement of the second transfer student caught his attention. They never told him that there two American transfer students. One question he was wondering though was that did he know the other student? It was along shot, after all they did go to his school to enroll people.

Whoa, that's quite an impressive IS she has there. She's from America too I see. Make more sense that she would be its Representative. Ichika thought assuming that the Axilus Prime's pilot was a female. Seeing the IS charge after him he ready his weapon, the Yukihira Type 2. Maybe I can block the sword and use my Ignition Boost to dodge the axe. He thought. Ichika used his blade to dodge Axilus Prime's sword. now he was hoping that his ignition boost would help him dodge the attack.

Action, Sci-Fi, Fanfic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OOC : I suggest listening to this throughout the fight.

Ichika was already an impressive fighter in the Byakushiki, but the Axilus Prime was built for combat of any combat. Rick brought the sword down which struck the Yukihira Nagata V2. At the same time he brought his sword down on the Yukihira, he broughtd down his axe. All specs of the Prime was based on feeds on the Byakushiki, Akatsubaki, and the Blue Tears IS, which makes this IS a formidable opponent. "You're good, but let's see you handle some pressure from my little friends".

The Prime boosted back and brought its arms forward. The geusture activated the turrets on the back and they detached to fly towards the Byakushiki firing lasers. As the individual barrels fire at him, the Axilus Prime charged at him with only the sword this time. "I'm proud to have an opponent such as you today. I hope you decide to actually defeat me."

Cecilia looked at the Prime activate the sentry barrels that detached from its wings on the back. "Is it just me, or those that other IS seem to resemble my Blue Tears?" "Now that you say that, it actually does from the back." said Houki, fixed on Ichika. C'mon Ichika, you can do this. "The nerve! Who does she think she is? Trying to copy my Blue Tears and use it against Ichika."
    Last edited by Punished Snake; 08-21-2014 at 05:20 AM.

Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast