Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackthorn Academy [OOC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anime, Fantasy, Mature, 1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blackthorn Academy [OOC]

Welcome to Blackthorn Academy, a school especially for Vampires. No humans have ever found this place, nor will they ever. Here, classes happen at night, when we are more powerful, and you learn to live among humans. Rebel, and you will be punished. Succeed, and you will be rewarded. You live on food and blood provided by the Academy. Only older students may feed from one another from time to time. Biting humans is forbidden.
    Now, as a student here, you must follow our rules;

1. No biting humans.
    2. No using your powers against each other.
    3. Keep your fangs to yourself in public.
    4. Keep your identity secret in public.
    5. Avoid the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have brought back a favourite roleplay of mine. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to ask away.
    This is a place for discussion and planning. Please keep it in here, the IC is for roleplaying only.

1. Site rules apply.
    2. No God Modding please.
    3. If you are going to be inactive, please let me know.
    4. Have Fun.

Name:
    Personality:
    Favourite blood type:
    Power:
    Biography:
    Looks:

Name: Sakura Misaka
    Personality: Sakura is seen as a quiet, private but caring girl. She tends to have a cheeky, mischievous side to her, with a twinkle in her eye.
    Favourite Blood type: O+
    Power: Sakura is able to control Fire. She can also control birds (Use them as messengers or see things from their POV)
    Biography: Sakura is seen as a princess. A Pureblood vampire. She grew up in the Royal Vampire Family, training to be the Heir to the throne. She was sent to Blackthorn Academy to learn to be a proper vampire, and in hopes of snapping out of her childish mind. Sakura has had her powers from an early age, she has managed to master them from a young age.
    Looks:
    Spoiler: Sakura 

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hello ! If you'd like to advertise/show off your RP to the site to garner more interest, be sure to check out these helpful links:

Roleplaying Games Directory – Add your RP to the directory!
    Staff Sigs – Have the staff advertise your RP in their signatures!
    Roleplay of the Week – Enter your RP in "Roleplay of the Week" to show it off to the site!
    Roleply of the Week Banner Shop – Get a cool banner made for your RP!
    The RPA Tribune – Get your RP featured in the RPA News!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Kenta
    Personality:Kenta is a guy who is Optimistic yet secretive.He doesn't like to use his power that much because often when people find out about it they tend to take advantage of it. He's honest,even if the truth hurts, he's very blunt about it.
    Favorite blood type:AB
    Power: Can read minds (really hard to lie to this guy)
    Biography:Kenta was part-pure blood part human,but his mother died when he was a baby and his dad left.He was adopted by a human family(they have no clue he's a vampire)and is shunned by most in the school.He never fully mastered his mind reading so every now and again a stray thought passes through his head.

(Just a little side note his grades are always passing but never good since the teachers don't know if he cheated or not.)

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name:

Micah Drew
    Personality:
    Micah is a bubbly and fun-loving character, often being the one who lightens up the mood, and is seen by his friends as a ray of light. Ironic considering that he's a vampire. Favourite blood type:O-
    Power: Divination.
    Biography:
    Micah wasn't born a vampire. A few months ago, Micah was attacked and sired by an unknown vampire while making his way home from a friends house. Soon after he was invited to the accademy. His power is an unconscious power, sometimes he gets feelings or hunches that turn out to be true.
    Looks:

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Elise & Alise 

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I sort of expanded on the vampire hierarchy thing in my character’s bio, if that’s alright c:

Name: Alicia Fontane
    Personality: Alicia is the lone wolf or stray animal type of person; she’s enjoys spending her time in solitude. Interacting with other people just seems like too much work, but if the situation calls for it, she doesn’t mind it too much. From an outside point of view, Alicia looks like a sweet girl who’s a little shy and introverted. Although the latter two traits are somewhat correct - she’s more apathetic than she is introverted - she isn’t as nice as she looks.
    Favourite blood type: AB

Power: She can control temperature and water, mainly combining the two to make ice. But she can also melt the ice and make it boil within seconds. She also has trouble controlling her powers, causing the temperature around her to change with her moods.

Biography: Alicia and her parents were vampires of the aristocracy; meaning that they were probably purebloods in the distant past, but somewhere along the line, human blood mixed into the lineage. Her parents served the royal vampire family as did all other aristocrats. But they were a bit different from the others in terms of their practices - the Fontane family was known to be rather cruel and heartless, but also rather powerful. They weren’t afraid to kill - whether it be humans or fellow vampires for whatever the reason. The only reason they were able to barely get away with some of the things they did was because they were one of the most loyal families to the royals.

In order to stop their erratic behaviour, the other aristocrats decided to send the Fontane’s only child to Blackthorn Academy to teach her how to live in harmony with humans. The proposal was laughable to Alicia’s parents - they didn’t believe that the academy could change anything, but they agreed to see how things will play out.

Looks: [x] - Her hair is a lavender color instead of green.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everyone is accepted. I love the twins idea ^.^

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Name: Jace Domingo

Personality: Jace is sometimes quiet when it comes to speaking of personal things or sometimes during meetings of certain activities. Though he prefer to be the sports/jockey/bad boy type. He tries to be careful when it comes to talking or being challenged by another team or person.

Favourite blood type: Blood Type B.

Power: In his mind, it is called Frenzy. His strength can be controlled, only when he's fed. But when he is provoked, taunted, or angered, even when it comes to being hungry. He'll throw himself into a berserk state, causing a havoc scene. At times, he'll try to control it.

Biography: When Jace was a child. His mother took him out to eat dinner. Late night to be walking back home, the last thing he remembered was a large figure person was following them. His mother thought it be a good idea to hide in a alley way. Though it was the spot he wanted them to hide in. His mother was killed and he was bitten on the arm. The undead man would have him killed, but was saved by a passing Police Vehicle who spotted the woman laying on the ground. Flashing the spot light and discovering the boy and the man. They shouted, and the Vampire fled the scene. The Police called for a ambulance to help the boy and his mother. Jace was spent a few week in the hospital, because the Hospital discovered something wrong with the boy after he was bit. Teeth growing, skin burned reacting to sun and ultra violet light. Jace escaped from the Hospital, and found a place to hide. After a few hours, he begin to become hungry. Though he found someone who was like him and begin to show him the ropes of how to be a Vampire. One day, the father like man brought him a envelope and inside the envelope was a invitation to Blackthorn Academy. "I pulled a few strings to get you in there. They'll help you more than I could." That saying filled his head for quite some time.

Looks:

Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Daichi Hamada
    Personality: Daichi is kind and very gentle, though he is quite attractive he can sometimes be shy, though mostly charasmatic and diligent he never thinks bad about others and does his best to make everyone feel like they fit in.
    Favorite blood type: O-
    Power:
    Blood Manipulation: The ability to solidify his own blood into a weapon in order to fight his enemies.
    Mind Reading: The ability to read people's minds.
    Biography: Daichi was born a trueblood vampire and grew up around human's in secret when the townspeople near where he lived with his mother and father who were also truebloods' found out of his parent's true identity they were murdered one night in their coffins before they had awoken from their slumber and their manor burned down, due to this Daichi suffers from an agonizing loneliness from within but hides it behind a gentle smile meanwhile blaming himself for his parents death because he played with a human child and drank from them without telling his parents when the child got hurt and bled, this in turn frightened him because his parents never told him he was a vampire until he found out himself, he ran away and has felt alone ever since then.
    Looks:
    Spoiler: Daichi Hamada 

(I hope him having three powers is alright if not just let me know and i'll remove one.)
    Last edited by ZiekwaltZier; 08-20-2014 at 07:50 AM.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everyone accepted.

PrinceYuki: The Compel power is a little too much as all characters should be equals

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast