Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [IC - Reboot] Chakra Twilight - Season 1: Initiation [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Samantha Mercer)

Having finally gotten into the event area, Sam was keeping an eye out for anyone that looked shady, or at least shadier then her. Not seeing much that fit that bill, Sam just walked around, getting a bit of food so she wouldn't be hungry.

As she was walking near the backstage, she noticed someone that just stood out. They seemed tense, a warrior's stance. Sam had seen in many of her comrades during the missions that required a more, subtle, approach.

Following them in the corridor, Sam saw them pull out a picture. Here goes nothing. Really hope they're friendly was the thoughts of the Huntress Assassin.

"We shall know no fear..." Sam said, hoping to get the right counter sign. A fight now would be really bad.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lucina raised a single eyebrow at the catchphrase that seemed to float out of no where. Pretending to look up from the document that she had not really been reading, having gone over it multiple times. "While our enemies tremble." She returned the call sign, turning around to look at her fellow Sentinel. "Hello, didn't think I would find one of you so quickly." She held out a hand. "Lucina."
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

James Walked Down To the Backstage area, Because of the uniform no one questioned who he was or why he was there, He Moved with purpose, then he heard voices.
    "We shall know no fear..." One Said.
    "...While our enemies tremble." Said the other one
    "Luna Clop me sideways" James Cursed under his breath and Scanned the area, outside was the dull roar of a crowed, and to his left was a switch box, Walking over to it he opened it up and slid out a stunner and some copper wire, He Wrapped the wire around the Prob then He stuffed one wire on ether side of the box, Ones set he closed the box again and attached the Stunner with a some Tape to the underside. "Now That's set up" He Muttered and started to the two, his mismatched shoes, mainly the boot, thumped on the floor "Can I See You Back stage Passes?" He said in what he hope was a tone of someone who was in charge.
    Genocide run in progress

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Samantha Mercer)

"Samantha. Just call me Sam. And yeah, I wasn't expecting anyone else this quick, but you seemed different then everyone else here. Not sure what it is. Might just be your Aura is unlocked, or something like that." Sam said, before tuning around to look at who was talking to them.

Sam said nothing, just observed the guy. Something seemed off. The uniform looked rumpled, more so then the normal Rent-A-Cop outfit was with something this simple, and the boots were mismatched.

"I think I just misplaced mine. Sorry" Sam said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. She really hoped she could pull it off. The hood more then likely wasn't helping. Maybe I should get a bow for realms like this one? It worked for Blake for Dust knows how long
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I see" James said, His Hand Resting on his pocket, and his other Stunner. Keeping the level tone he seen the royal guard used "Well your going to come with me, Everypony must hav-" He stopped and Face Palmed, Realizing his mistake a hair of a second to late "Luna's moaning moonheat," He swore loudly. Lifting his glasses up and rubbing the bridge of his nose taking a line from a Bad-mouthing unicorn "I've Just Screwed me self into a hole", He started to Pace, "Of at the places i could screw up, It's hear and Now, On this Celestia Damned Realm." Shaking his fist at the sky "Damn it dad why must i have YOUR Luck" He Started to remove the over-shirt of the uniform. Reviling his tee-shirt , he continued to strip the uniform off like this keeping the hat, But he shoved it so it sat on the back of his head. Ranting like a mad man. "-and My Luna Damned mother, Bailing after i was born" He Finished and inhaled.
    Genocide run in progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lucina nodded at Sam, making note to be more discreet and relaxed during civillian missions. "Perhaps."
    A quick glance told her that while the man in the guard outfit was clearly impersonating a security personel, he didn't warrant any real threat so she promptly ignored him. And... if he was a sentinel, clearly the council was more desperate than she realized.
    Derp.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Samantha Mercer)

Dust dammit. The Order must be getting desperate if this is one of the Sentinels assigned to a Keeper. Sam thought as she saw the figure break their shoddy disguise. Still weary of them, Sam kept her hand tense, Alpha and Omega ready to spring at any moment.
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You Know what?, Time for some entropy and Chaos" he stated and Started to the Switch Box, "I am Gizmo, Sprite of Entropy, Son Of Discord, although most Human's call me James" He said Pulling the Stunner off holding it on display, It looked Off, It Looked like it was made to be held in the mouth rather then hands, James Smirked "May Discord Reign" And Started to push the button that would overload the fuse box, Most likely start a fire,and a panic.
    Genocide run in progress

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

(I am not going to reply for Vincent, since my keeper has yet to post!)

Dante's trip was uneventful. From getting to the jet, and making his way from the airport to the school. Now he was looking around at all of the people that were trying to get the event ready to go. It seamed like chaos, and he was told that they were running behind slightly. He didn't know why but as he walked around he felt like there was going to be more than the competition that he needed to attend to. But what he didn't know. For now he would need to keep him mind on the task at hand.

He knew that it might be a while to get everything going for the event, but what he saw in one area shocked him out of his thoughts. Two people were talking to one another and then a security guard joined in. They were not doing their jobs, and Dante found that to be irresponsible of the three. He wanted to get everything going because there is always things that need to be done.

He approached the group of people, as the conversation they must have been having went south. The tension in the air was thick, but he didn't care. This was nothing that he wasn't used to in his line of work, and he was intimidated by this he would have not made his business flourish. When he finally got close to the group he cleared his through to get their attention. "Excuse me, but I think that you all need to get back to work. We need to have this competition to get started on time." Dante said as he waited for the group to disperse and get back to work. If that didn't work he would talk to all of there supervises on this matter.

---
    Fai was making his way to where he was told that his keeper was supposed to be coming to. He knew that there was others, but he had no idea who thy were, or where they had been assigned. All he knew was that he needed to find his Keeper Blake. So he made his way into where every one was gathering in the gym and found him a seat. He continued to look around to see if he could find his Keeper. He knew that the odds were not good that he would be able to find him just sitting here, but he was stationed by one of the only two doors into the building, so he had a good chance of at least seeing him walk into the building. And his patience paid off, as he saw him walk into the building, and watched where he took his seat. Now he just needed to keep an eye on him, so nothing happens to him. So he made his way over to where he was sitting, and sat down behind Blake.

--

Raizel had a smile on his face as he made his way to the event where the Grand Magistrate had gotten information that the Keepers would be attending. And info on who the Keepers were, and he had been stalking his Keeper for weeks. He knew almost everything about his target, and her friends. So he had a good plan on how he was going to get his keeper, even though he was not a big fan of messing with girls. In fact he hated being assigned to capturing or killing Cora Hayes. He would have been happier with Dante, but Alucard was assigned to him. He was not happy with this, but he would have to deal. As he looked around he found his targets friend, and he moved into position next to her. In fact he sat down right next to the girl, and looked her over.

There was nothing special about this girl, she was a normal human. On that note he hated being in earth realm to begin with. All of these people that believe they are the only existence in the world annoy the shit out of him. He hated people like them, but he would have to deal since his powers are nullified on earth. He smiled at the girl with what would be confused with sincerity as he spoke with her. "So do you know how long before the competition is going to start?"
    --

Alucard was walking back stage as he had found work with the group that was setting up for the competition. He was working, and doing his job at the same time. He was looking for Dante Hikari. He was supposed to be joining this competition as a judge. He knew a little about his target, but since he is in the position he is in there was no way that he could get close to him. So he needed to be careful, on how he approaches him now. But as he was working an interesting situation happened right before his eyes.

Two people began to talk, and he found out they were Sentinels just by listening to them. He didn't react to there conversation he just continued to work. but now he knew two of the people he needed to look out for, and just as he was about to leave his target came into view. Dante seams to be talking to the group now, but that didn't matter. He know knew all he needed to know, and soon the Nation would spring their trap.
    ---

Cross had been fallowing his target since he left his place of business. Granted he was a lot faster than he was, but you can never outrun technology. He has placed a tracker in his bag. so he was just fallowing him at his own pace. By the time he reached the Gym, people were already finding all of the good seats, but it didn't matter to him. He had his target in his sights, and he knew he was in the gym. So he made his way into the Gym, and found his a seat in the back. Now it was just a matter of time for the computation to begin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Samantha Mercer)

With a reaction and speed that was borderline superhuman, but a gift of her faunas heritage, Sam was able to reach the tazer, knocking it away, before popping both of her hidden blades.

At such close range, Sam had the advantage, but she didn't know the abilities of the one she was fighting. At least Alpha and Omega can form shields if needed. She thought, aiming a swing at the bringer of chaos. Of course, she had also gotten a glimpse at the man that had spotted them, and had to hold back a groan. Of course it had to be my Keeper. Monty dammit. she thought.
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast