Thread: [M] The Triwizard Tournament (CrimsonLady180 x Solarsky)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default [M] The Triwizard Tournament (CrimsonLady180 x Solarsky)

Rating M for possible romance, violence, and other mature themes.

Spoiler: My Character 

It was the first day of the new year and probably the most for those who will be eligible for the Triwizard Tournament. The students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic have been sitting in their flying horse drawn carriage what seemed like forever chatting amongst themselves. Their Headmistress let them know that they were arriving at Hogwarts, now everyone was ready to see what Hogwarts was like making them all excited and jittery, "Wow, Hogwarts es magnífico. Me pregunto lo que cada uno estará aquí," she said to her friend who shrugged with a big smile on her face. Once they arrived all the students filled out behind their Headmistress how told them to be on their best behavior which everyone simply giggled in agreement.

Once the Hogwarts students were settled and sorted their Headmaster announced Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, so Maricella and the girls put on a little show for everyone then stepping to the side so Durmstrang could be announced and come in doing there own little show then the students of Beauxbatons were seated beside Hufflepuff and Drumstrang was seated beside Slytherin, with some of the girls being a so shy Maricella sat on one end of the table and her french friend, Arabelle, sat on the other end across from her. With that Hogwarts's Headmaster introduced the Goblet of Fire as well explaining the rules for the tournament. After that was finished the students began eating, "¿Planea usted estar en el Torneo Triwizard, Arabelle? Pienso que yo podría ir para ello pero estoy un poco preocupado para ser honesto," Maricella said to her friend pushing her food around on her plate.

Arabelle smiled at her friend, "Maricella, vous serez parfaits. Si vous y êtes vous savez que je vous encouragerai, vous avez mon soutien total," she said softly before taking a bite out of a cookie. She has a big sweet tooth and loves sugar cookies more than anything though she stays in such a good shape it's amazing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~

~Translation~

Wow, Hogwarts es magnífico. Me pregunto lo que cada uno estará aquí. = Wow, Hogwarts is gorgeous. I wonder what everyone will be like here.

¿Planea usted estar en el Torneo Triwizard, Arabelle? Pienso que yo podría ir para ello pero estoy un poco preocupado para ser honesto. = Are you planning to be in the Triwizard Tournament, Arabelle? I think I might go for it but I'm a little worried to be honest.

Maricella, vous serez parfaits. Si vous y êtes vous savez que je vous encouragerai, vous avez mon soutien total. = Maricella, you'll be fine. If you are in it you know I will root for you, you have my total support.

Anything, really.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mark went down to the great hall with his friends and sat down at the Ravenclaw house table with the rest of the students in his house. He then turned his attention to the big doors at the front of the room, knowing that students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang would be coming in any minute. Sure enough, lots of beautiful girls in dresses all came through the doors, preforming a little act with dancing around. Once they were done and seated, the students from Durmstrang all came in and put on a show as well. Mark could tell that his good friend Michael, who was sitting beside him, was trying hard to not laugh. Once they were seated, the Hogwarts headmaster explained what the Triwizard Tournament was and how the goblet of fire worked. Michael leaned over to Mark before whispering "We entering?" Mark smirked and whispered back "Definitely." Mark then looked at the end of the table that the girls from Beauxbatons were seated and seen a girl who had caught his eye when she walked in. He shook his head slightly and turned his attention to the food that lined the tables and he started piling food on his plate.

"Say goodbye to your kneecaps, tough guy!"

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maricella glanced around the room taking in what was around her looking at the Hogwarts and Durmstrang students. Part of her wondered if she could get a tour with her friend not wanting to get lost once classes start. Some were talking among themselves already melting together, but with Maricella being a little shy at time it made things a little more difficult for her to just start talking. Meanwhile, Arabelle had been doing the same when she spotted a Hogwarts guy staring at Maricella though she was looking else where at the moment. Being Maricella's opposite it was easy for her to smile and waved at the guy as well as his friend finding it lucky that they may of just found their tour guides, "Hello there," she called in her light French accent, "I don't mean to be a bother, but would you two mind giving me and my friend her a tour of your school. We would really appreciate it if you did." Maricella gave a her friend a 'what do you think your doing?' glance which only received a giggle as a response making her sighs softly but she just kept quite instead of fighting it, besides they looked like nice enough guys.