Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiraq Showdown (pardon the city reference) (Hoef Vs Derp)

Willshaper
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

The noise of explosions set off many people who either ran, shot, or did both. It also had caught the attention of several officers who hightailed out of there for backup.

"This guy certainly has no subtlety." Sam remarked from the rooftop of a six story apartment.
    "Best to get my shots off now." With that in mind he extended the bipod and set up a shot for the head of the earth king first, then fire. Then wind until he had fired off eight shots with two for each. His next target would be the being in the center. This one would get four shots of NATO Green Tip like the rest of them. Once done Sam packed his bipod away and changed his clip for a fresh one and jumped to the fire escape of the next building.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ethos glanced towards the sound of the rifle being fired and with this squatted down with surprise in his eyes. “Baxter,” exclaimed Ethos. Baxter took a shot or two to the right shoulder before taking a shot to the head. Baxter was down for the count. Then came Entalarmer who kept his guard up and dodged the incoming fire at first glance; as did Arras. Milliseconds after that Ethos was being fired upon but the sudden increase in his guard Ethos was able to leap backwards dodging the deadly ballistic shelling. Ethos glanced towards the remaining kings, “Not having Baxter would put a dent in my already growing opposition.” Arras turned towards Ethos, “I assume we should take the tide of battle in our favor.” Ethos thought about this for a moment and with this sighed, “Fine with me.”

Ethos balled his hands and with this swiped the air with his right hand. Seris, Entalarmer and Arras’ eyes went blank thus Ethos had total control over their bodies. Ethos then proceeded to order Seris to summon waterspouts to raise out of the ground from the given sewage pipes. Then Ethos ordered Entalarmer to increase his heat and then launch said hit at the several waterspouts scattering the area. Ethos smirked behind his helm as the heat from the attack caused steam to arise from the waterspouts. Thus hiding Ethos and the three remaining kings…

“Time for the finale,” said Ethos as he prepared the coming attack. Arras whipped his hands around in a circle calling upon dense clouds that formed overhead. These clouds then swirled into a spiral with thunder and lightning fazing in and out at random time intervals. Seris slammed his hands down upon the ground causing the clouds to become filled with water droplets thus condensing together to form rain in which fell heavily upon the earth. Entalarmer stood there watching with his arms crossed before throwing up his right hand causing the water to become small pockets of heated water to 2nd degree burn levels. However Ethos and the remaining kings were not affected by such a combined attack for they were immune to this.

“Try and survive that,” said Ethos as he returned consciousness back to the remaining kings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12