Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445

Thread: The New Eden IC (M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandoms
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Serena looked at Eren, "yeah it's me. My name is Serena," she responded. "Come on we need to find a way out of here, this place is disturbingly creepy." She added walking further into the crypt.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Anonymous

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Erika growled as she can caught by the Daemonettes, but as they tried to tear at the clothes on her avatar they find they wouldn't be able to rip everything off. In the midst of this she reached forth into her menu and hit just a plain yellow hex. Nothing fancy, just a yellow hex in her menu options. Suddenly she yelled out as carnival music started to play. "Initiate program, Shaco!" She'd suddenly vanish in a puff of smoke, making the daemonettes fall into an orgy pile as Erika watched from a short distance away. In her vision, at the music continued to play was a message was displayed over a wide variety of various commands and programs. 'THE CRYPTIC COSMIC CIRCUS WELCOMES YOU!'

Erika didn't like those that followed the Yellow King, Yellow Radio, but if there was something they were very good at it was hacking and programing. And it payed to have some good yellow friends to have access to hacks and programs. Hell she even had a yellow help her make her aiming assistance program that she used. She took a deep breath and smiled as she reappeared, holding out her hand. "Initiate program: Cube! Initiate hack: Overload!" The daemonettes would find themselves trapped in an invisible cube and every time they tried to do something they'd have an error message pop up in their vision, which would then make them lag. Erika could easily link out, but she was tried of running and she wanted herself some payback.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

One moment, he was starring off at the surrounding camp, and now he found himself starring up at that familiar portal towering over him. ["This weird dream again, Déjà vu!"] He marched forwards, glancing at the obelisks, covered in incomprehensible runes. As he reached the edge of the portal, something seemed to be missing - looking down at the left support, nothing was there. He shrugged it off - Perhaps this was another place he'd been, just like mars.

And when he stepped through, he noticed the shadows the Obelisks cast weren't as inanimate as shadows should be, before his vision was obscured by blinding light.

Reappearing, he was in a black abyss which stretched on forever. He would call it empty, if for the fact a miniature mars wasn't beginning to orbit round his head, which he swat away with a backhand slap. Flying off, it crashed into the ground, and, oddly enough, exploded into a shower of red. A shower of red which revealed a door set into the floor. Pulling on the handle, it opened wide. And pulling himself through, gravity seemed to decide to spin itself round, pulling himself up out of the hole.

And this was when he was met with the sight of Erika hovering above, and the seductresses writhing in an invisible cage while carnival music blazed on.

["...One hell of a dream I'm having..."]

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445