Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Zombies? Zombies!!

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Default (M) Zombies? Zombies!!

Welcome to my Zomble RP. This RP is going to go a little different from other RPs, because it isn't going to follow a main story. I might make some small story things happen every once in a while as GM, but other than that the story will be made by us as players.

I have only played a couple Zombie games and I haven't really watched any Zombie Movies, but I wanted to go with how the Zombies are in The Walking Dead; or at least the ones in the game by TellTale. I haven't seen the show.

Some Rules:

-This RP is rated M, so stuff like Violence, Gore, Language, Romance etc. is allowed, but I have limits for how far Language and Romance can go. For Language, your character doesn't have to swear in every single sentence they say. I don't curse, but you are allowed to do it lightly. For Romance, I don't want any sex-scenes. Those are a big no-no. Kissing and hugging and stuff is allowed, but if it is going to get intense smoochy I want it "..."ed, cut-to-black, etc or not in at all.
    -I will be allowing up to 5 characters per writer. This isn't to just higher the population of PCs, but rather to allow for Characters that are related. Feel free to make people that aren't related to each other though, as you don't only have to play families.
    -This is a Zom-Zom apocalypse, so characters are bound to die, which means that unlike in movies and shows and games, Bob probably wouldn't offer to check out the dark alley by himself since there is no respawn button for him. Basically, this is going to be realistic. Or, at least as realistic as you can get with Zombies.

I am having trouble picking a place for this RP to take place in, so if you have any ideas/suggestions I would love to hear them. I am thinking of somewhere in the US, or somewhere where English is speaked.

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

I will always be accepting new characters, so feel free to join in any time you want.

I will start the RP when we have a Location for the RP and at least 6 character sheets have been accepted.
    Here's hoping this goes good.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

The Banner shop is a great place to ask someone to make a graphic for your RPotW submission!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is full of interesting roleplays, why not put yours there too!

Wanna know what's up with all the Staff Siggies?

The RPA Tribune is full of entertainment, why not submit your roleplay to be featured?

Good luck!!!

Whatever you want to do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Ben Summers
    Nationality: American
    Appearance: A muscular white male with blue-green eyes, brown hair, and a short goatee.
    Personality: A reserved man who thought the world was boring until the Apocalypse began. He is courageous, but cautions.
    Biography: Ben was an up and coming MMA fighter who had been training for around ten years. He finally signed a contract when he was twenty, and was celebrating his four year anniversary with the company when the first reports of the first outbreak were aired. In a few weeks the infection hit his hometown, and his entire family was killed. He began wandering, until he discovered the group.

Whatever you want to do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would be cool to either have this set somewhere not really touched yet by the zombie genre, such as Australia.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Apparently you've never seen Zombie lovers of the Outback

Spoiler: Things I like 

Whatever you want to do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha, no. I'm not a big movie person. I prefer to interact with my entertainment personally.

Anything with violence in it, fantasy, 1x1's.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel like joining (I need to stop joining people's role plays) Well... IDK Americas kind or boring to me... Mostly because I live there. Oh how about Canada? But heck I don't really care ether way.

And Zombie lovers of the outback sounds crazy

My character sheet (s) : (I had planed to just do one)

Name: Jessica (Jess) Asai
    Nationality: Japanese American ( Japanese mother, American father )
    Appearance: https://thumb7.shutterstock.com/displ...-125904665.jpg Jess has short red hair though she often comments on how she cut it. She liked it longer. Jess stands at about 5'7 and has large brown eyes. She has a scar on her left thigh. Though Jess can't do it as often now she used to work out allot so she's pretty muscular. For clothes Jess wears a red t shirt and dark blue jeans.
    Personality: Jess is a violent and sadistic women which is sort of ok for her as she can channel her anger on the zombies. She flirts with people allot and she's rather sarcastic. But even so Jess can be serious when she wants to be. She doesn't like helping people but she will if they are in dire need of help... Or are black mailing her or something of that nature. Jess is very over protective of her little brother and won't let anything happen to him.
    Biography: Jess was born to an abusive father who also drank and appeared to sell drugs. Her mother did nothing about it but when he started hitting Jess she ran away. Jess lived on the streets for years sort of falling into a deep depression. It was only when she was eighteen that she decided to join the army. She was sort of looking for purpose in her life. Jess never found it. She decided to go back home to check up on her mother and she found that they had another child. Jess had a brother. After staying in the house for a few days and noticing bruises on her brother Jess took him with her. She planned to by a house and make things normal for him. The the out break started. Thankfully Jess meet the group.
    Other: Jess owns a knife.

Name: Samuel (Sam) Asai
    Nationality: Japanese American (Though Jess speculates that he has a different mother then her)
    Appearance: https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=36484457 Sam is a tall, black haired little boy. He has brown eyes and pale skin. Samuel wears a black hoody and blue jeans.
    Personality: Samuel is very quiet. Even when you do hear him talk it's usually very softly. He's a well mannered boy but unfortunately he's also very native.... Sam is naturally curious and often times wanders off. He really likes birds and the moon but he hates the dark. Sam tries to be positive when he can.
    Biography: When Jessica first came back to the house he was locked in a closet. So Sam really hates the dark and cramped places. But he doesn't really remember his father hurting him that much thankfully. What Sam does remember is Jess taking him away for there home. He really didn't mind but Jess kept talking about buying a house. They never did because of the zombies but Sam thought that would have been nice.
    Other:

Name: Mari Wright
    Appearance: https://wardrobelooks.com/wp-content/...th-Bangs-1.jpg A tanned and rather small woman as she only stands at 5'3. Mari bites her nails and so they are always short. For clothes she likes to wear cargo shorts with lots of pockets she she can store her tools everywhere. She also wears a t shirt with a bunch of stars on it and running shoes.
    Personality: Mari is a very cheerful person even when in a crises. Though she gets scared easily. Mari is positive, smart and really curious. She likes to take things apart and but things together. Mari likes to protect people but she really can't and it often times gets her into trouble.
    Biography: Mari doesn't remember a day when she didn't have a job. Her mother had cancer and she was the only one there to take care of her. Mari really wanted to be an engineer so she started going to school for it. But between going to school and having a job she was tired. The job she had wasn't even given her money she was giving all her money to her mother. Mari was at work when she found out her mother died. She wanted to move and get away from everything but she was still going to school to be an engineer. Thankfully the choice was made for her when the zombies came.
    Other:

(Someone really needs to stop me)

Thank you Hayabusa!

Pirates Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71039 Wolf Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71056

Spoiler: My past Role-plays  

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

All accepted. So for now the options are Australia and Canada. Any more suggestions or should we go with one of these?

Keep in mind that I will be starting the IC thread at the beginning of the Outbreak. Your CS's are fine though.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Name: Paul White
    Appearance: Standing at 6'2" with a average-muscular body type, Paul is bald with a black full beard and blue eyes.
    Personality: Paul is a very loving man. He would do anything for someone he loves. He is also a very Family Oriented person, despite not having a wife or kids or anything like that. He is also Brave and Smart.
    Biography: When Paul graduated from High school he still had a passion for school, so he went to college. He majored in teaching so that after his own school he could continue it. By the time he graduated his Sister, Alison, and her Husband had a Daughter, Crystal. Paul was very close to his Sister and Brother-In-Law, and he ended up getting a close relationship with Crystal as she grew up. They were the Family he wanted, and even though he thought many times to work on getting a family of his own, he liked this one too much to just leave them. The relationship Paul had with Crystal was almost a Father-Daughter one, and that worked out because Victor, Crystals Father, was usually gone due to his job as a Truck Driver. Paul would never have thought that a Zombie Outbreak would effect him so much as it would.
    Other:
    -Sister: Alison Hall
    -Brother-in-Law: Victor Hall
    -Niece: Crystal Hall

-

Name: Crystal "Chrissy" Hall
    Appearance: Standing at 3'10", Chrissy is a small little girl. She has Black straight hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has green eyes, and is almost always smiling.
    Personality: Chrissy is a happy little girl that likes cats and rainbows. She loves her family and friends. Due to being around her Uncle so much, she has become smart like him, and she even learned to read, and loves to do so.
    Biography: When Chrissy was young her Father was not around a lot, so she ended up getting a good relationship with her Uncle, Paul. Paul was never a replacement for a dad though, as she still had a relationship with her dad that Paul didn't. She loved her Uncle though, and she even convinced him to work at the Middle School that she was going to go to when she got older. It is a sad thing to think of a young girl like her in a Zombie Apocalypse, but it would soon change her life as it would many people.
    Other:
    -Mother: Alison Hall
    -Father: Victor Hall
    -Uncle: Paul White

--

Alright, so there are some Characters I will be playing in the RP. Looks like I can start the IC thread when we decide on one of the two places to start in.

Anything with violence in it, fantasy, 1x1's.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good cause I wasn't changing thing (I'm joking of course) Also I'm glad you made Chrissy now Sam will have a friend.

Well I suggested Canada but I have to say Australia (for some reason.) You could do Africa or England or Scotland.
    Last edited by Okami; 09-02-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Thank you Hayabusa!

Pirates Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71039 Wolf Roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71056

Spoiler: My past Role-plays  

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast